Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Ovi is not a bad person

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Today, I felt really bad for her. She is in fact really sweet. She always wants her way that's it. But, deep down she is a good person. She never wishes bad for anyone and how she hated purvi was alright if you come to think of it. She loved Arjun all her life. Not having him drove her mad. Arjun shouldn't have committed to marry her in the first place and even if he did he should have called her and told her. It wasn't that hard. She did what anyone would do to get the person she loved all her life. If you think about it she is at least not fake. She says what's on her mind and that;s good. I feel bad for her she is the one losing everything. Sure, Purvi sacrifices and gives her what she wants but then it's different from having it all to herself. Sometimes when we love someone we think even if it's one sided someday they will come to love us someday eventually. You know she thought that her love was going to be enough for both of them. 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27shaz.kazshwettasanayahcutiepiexoxAlways_His_Jaanpari87pari-kirloskardipi.15m_mastiriniiiiArShiDelenaHillyloveaadkFireLordPhoenixshermagaurav_ankita08.Senorita.Perfangel5655Kai.koolsadhu1000ilovepyaarSSRfanForeverDabulls23

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i agree,
she is blunt and honest,wich i like abt her

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sidnividfancutiepiexoxpari87m_mastiaadkcs-07ArShiDelenaFireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

chinyere Groupbie
chinyere
chinyere

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
she is not  even good either.she is here,there and nowhere.how could  aperson wants what she wants even knowing you cant have it but deep down still be good.beign to blunt and honest alwasy means that it is  good for you to make mistakes apologise for them and continue   doing wrong.he what is the point of beign sorry and apologising..its just a mockery. I maybe harsh but ill take a 100 purvis any given day because in life you dont get what your heart always desires.if you do get it out of trickery then dont expect peaches and cream expect to suffer..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

indiansoapbebo03kandykandyxxxnmApple_Amber..PlayfulKiss..soapwatcher1rayadallieAshi22Manoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyajkhusiPihu.k11alicia.prityy89White-Rose

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshadlover16

Today, I felt really bad for her. She is in fact really sweet. She always wants her way that's it. But, deep down she is a good person. She never wishes bad for anyone and how she hated purvi was alright if you come to think of it. She loved Arjun all her life. Not having him drove her mad. Arjun shouldn't have committed to marry her in the first place and even if he did he should have called her and told her. It wasn't that hard. She did what anyone would do to get the person she loved all her life. If you think about it she is at least not fake. She says what's on her mind and that;s good. I feel bad for her she is the one losing everything. Sure, Purvi sacrifices and gives her what she wants but then it's different from having it all to herself. Sometimes when we love someone we think even if it's one sided someday they will come to love us someday eventually. You know she thought that her love was going to be enough for both of them
 Actually,I personally never liked Ovi before!! But a person verryy close to me was always a big supporter of ovi..This support never made much sense to me,considering the arvi fan that i am..But slowly,i too began to realise that,yess,ovi is not all that bad too...She is doing just wat any other common girl in her plc wud do!!!! I wont say that i will support her actions,but i do understand that its the circumstance which lead her into those actions!!! I would like to thank that person who made me see ovi from the other perspective.. And ur post is simple,yet b'ful in its own way..Thnkk u!!!!Smile
@bold B'fully written...Smile

Edited by aadk - 15 February 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxm_mastipari-kirloskarFireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinyere

she is not  even good either.she is here,there and nowhere.how could  aperson wants what she wants even knowing you cant have it but deep down still be good.beign to blunt and honest alwasy means that it is  good for you to make mistakes apologise for them and continue   doing wrong.he what is the point of beign sorry and apologising..its just a mockery. I maybe harsh but ill take a 100 purvis any given day because in life you dont get what your heart always desires.if you do get it out of trickery then dont expect peaches and cream expect to suffer..

i first sympathised with ovi !! but she then let me  down when she was hell bent on getting arjun by hook or crook!! she did not cared for his feelings at all!!! she should have respected his feelings more than Purvi coz she knew him from child hood n claims to Love him!!!
she could have earned more respect if she has stayed away from ArVi!!

My POV absolutely!! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

indiansoapbebo03kandykandy..PlayfulKiss..soapwatcher1rayadalliePancham101AshlaikaPihu.k11ManoshonojkhusiHuma-prityy89

sanayah Senior Member
sanayah
sanayah

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Agreed ovi is not bad at all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari-kirloskarm_mastiFireLordPhoenix

xxxnm Senior Member
xxxnm
xxxnm

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
i can understand ovi anger at purvi, arjun, and her aii but i have to disagree with the part where u say
she just did what anybody else would do to get arjun. u can't expect someone to love u just bc u love them. ovi past actions remind me of an abuser. she threatned to kill herself bc arjun would not marry her. when a person lives in a domestic violence situation and attempts to leave the abuser, the abuser will threaten to kill themselves if they leave him/her. it's the same tactic that is used here. if u luv someone u want them to be happy and if arjun was happy with purvi, then ovi should have let them go bc that would show that she truly loved him. and no matter what I can't forgive the fact that she drank while she was pregnant bc she was upset. that's what bad people do. a mother would do anything to protect her child no matter what her situation and ovi intentionally put her child in danger.
for me, ovi is spoilt. she wants what she wants and if she doesn't get it then she throws a tantrum. if she is not happy, then no one can be happy

Edited by nikki1591 - 15 February 2013 at 5:04pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

indiansoapbebo03sweet_taniarayadalliesoapwatcher1JShivPancham101AshlaikaPihu.k11Rituuu..jkhusiManoshonopeachesnplumsameiliaHuma-prityy89

soapwatcher1 IF-Dazzler
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Ovi reminds me of this poem by Longfellow:

"There was a little girl, who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead,
And when she was good, she was very, very good,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

She stood on her head, on her little trundle bed,
With nobody by for to hinder;
She screamed and she squalled, she yelled and she bawled, 
And drummed her little heels against the winder.

Her mother heard the noise, and thought it was the boys
Playing in the empty attic,
She rushed upstairs, and caught her unawares,
And spanked her, most emphatic."

I am waiting for someone to spank her!!Wink  Might yet happen when she reverts from her present angelic self! LOL

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 15 February 2013 at 5:11pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

stregaarchverma10reshma28kandykandyNandu.SApple_AmberWanderingBeautyrayadallieManoshonoAshlaikaprityy89

Go to top