Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 15th Feb 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sindhu_us

Goldie

Sindhu_us

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I would have liked if Shiva and Parvati took sometime out for themselves and made some small romantic talk rather than discuss Nahush growing up. I wish the Nahush track is laid to rest soon. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinappakaatayaniMrToolConfusersankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 15th Feb 2013 (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chinappa

Groupbie

Chinappa

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Nice wu sia. Portrayin parvati being so dumb is very frustrating, I mean come on there is liitfor everything, if parvati has to behave like this then there is no point in she doing all that penance n stuffs... Cvs are really getting on my nerves with such poor portail of parvati.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_praptiMrToolConfuser

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU. :)

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Sorry to say, but i think nahusha's family has been shown as a bin-bulaye baaraati. And it's clearly indicating, that they're using advantage of mahadev and parvati's powers! They're telling that in a sweet way, like a meethi choori. So, that theirs works can be done. Otherwise, why they'll come there after that dream? If devi is the nature and power then, why don't they just belive in her?! Forget it, I just want the see their's reaction after nahusha's misdeeds.
And about Devi: Wah, that was huge! I didn't expected that this event will be connected to blame her! Now most of us has became used to it. Nice! So we've to wait for next ME of Devi, to show her as powerful ? After showing her as Weak , now they're running for to show her as Guilty for Nahusha, Doesn't makes sense at all about this Guilty Guilty blame Game! Bravo, so that's how after Every ME , all of a sudden she becomes weak?! I don't know what to expect from monday's epi but, I'm waiting for it. Fingers crossed, if by chance she answers against all the allegations that they're trying to put on her!
and Sia also thanks for the Update :)

how are you all determining her weakness... merely on the basis of a promo.. or on the basis of the fact that Parvati needs to take Mahadev's permission in doing this weird thing...?? Why we forget that Parvati tries to manage the responsibilities of a Mother and Jagat Janani at the same time... Is this not denoting power of  the Devi...?? Smile
Why we are not thinking that as a husband and wife both of them have a right to express their views to each other... I'll just ask do you really know that Mahadev is going to blame Parvati for any mishap concerning AS... 
Parvati being a Devi and Jagat Janani is conceding to the demands of Nahush's parents because they have pleaded to her as devotees {if you actually saw the episode}... as a Goddess won't she fulfil their desire..?
the only point is that we should not become judgmental on the basis of the promo... just see what will be the contentions from both the sides.. and lets not forget... we are watching them as husband and wife  and their relationship... lets not be judgemental on everything 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

how are you all determining her weakness... merely on the basis of a promo.. or on the basis of the fact that Parvati needs to take Mahadev's permission in doing this weird thing...?? Why we forget that Parvati tries to manage the responsibilities of a Mother and Jagat Janani at the same time... Is this not denoting power of  the Devi...?? Smile
Why we are not thinking that as a husband and wife both of them have a right to express their views to each other... I'll just ask do you really know that Mahadev is going to blame Parvati for any mishap concerning AS... 
Parvati being a Devi and Jagat Janani is conceding to the demands of Nahush's parents because they have pleaded to her as devotees {if you actually saw the episode}... as a Goddess won't she fulfil their desire..?
the only point is that we should not become judgmental on the basis of the promo... just see what will be the contentions from both the sides.. and lets not forget... we are watching them as husband and wife  and their relationship... lets not be judgemental on everything 
@ bold is what makes the difference in the views. Atleast most of us are not watching them as husband & wife but also as Gods. The future story of Nahush is the main reason for everyone's outburst. Those who watch the epi. generally try to judge it from past, present epi., story mentioned in various Puranas, which makes us what you call judgemental. Even some of the past tracks are not that happy experiences as far as Parvati's portrayal is concerned.
For most of us she is the symbol of Power & we don't like to see her crying, weak because she is not as per our reading of Puranas & many other stories concerning her. So what she is not will not be accepted, even if it is concerned as a best way of expression.
As far as the Puranic storiy of Nahush is concerned, He saved AS from Hunda when he was trying to attack her. Nahush killed Hunda. Then AS told her she is searching for Nahush as her mother has decided him to be her groom. She was not aware he is the same Nahush. He told her about his identity, then they got married. Later this Nahush was made Indra in absence of the Indra, who was guilty of Brhmahatya.
Nahush eyed Shachi, Indra's wife, wanted her & in turn was cursed by rishi Agastya to be a Snake.
So this was Nahush, considering Parvati to be Jagat Janani & Shivji being Trikal gyani, how they choose shch a person for her daughter is another question.
Some Puranas doesn't even mention AS as his wife. Which is another qustion mark on this fiction track. So considering everything, it some members are finding Parvati's portryal not upto the mark & are expressing their views, there is nothing wrong in it, they are hurt, are expressing their views, that can not be called being judgemental.

Edited by mnx12 - 17 February 2013 at 2:48am

Chinappa.Vrish.kaatayaniMrToolConfuser

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
tfd WU.

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

@ bold is what makes the difference in the views. Atleast most of us are not watching them as husband & wife but also as Gods. The future story of Nahush is the main reason for everyone's outburst. Those who watch the epi. generally try to judge it from past, present epi., story mentioned in various Puranas, which makes us what you call judgemental. Even some of the past tracks are not that happy experiences as far as Parvati's portrayal is concerned.
For most of us she is the symbol of Power & we don't like to see her crying, weak because she is not as per our reading of Puranas & many other stories concerning her. So what she is not will not be accepted, even if it is concerned as a best way of expression.
As far as the Puranic storiy of Nahush is concerned, He saved AS from Hunda when he was trying to attack her. He killed her. Then AS told her she is searching for Nahush as her mother has decided him to be her groom. She was not aware he is the same Nahush. He told her about his identity, then they got married. Later this Nahush was made Indra in absence of the Indra, who was guilty of Brhmahatya.
Nahush eyed Shachi, Indra's wife, wanted her & inturn was cursed by rishi Agastya to be a Snake.
So this was Nahush, considering Parvati to be Jagat Janani & Shivji being Trikal gyani, how they choose shch a person for her daughter is another question.
Some Puranas doesn't even mention AS as his wife. Which is another qustion mark on this fiction track. So considering everything, it some members are finding Parvti's portryal not upto the mark & are expressing their views, there is nothing wrong in it, they are hurt, are expressing their views, that can not be called being judgemental.

I respect your opinion maam, but just a query as to how can we be sure the way the Gods have , they been depicted in the Puranas, they actually are so like that?Smile
Regarding the serial I feel the Director always wanted us to view Shiv- Parvati as husband and wife and having a "Professional Life" of Managing the world which they need to balance.  You say what they show Parvati to be is not like wise mentioned in the Puranas and other stories I do agree to that as well. 
But as far as I remember.. In this Forum only I have read stories that have been posted by you and other forum members that depict Parvati the way she is being depicted here, also those those stories have mentioned that how a particular personal matter ultimately leads to a Greater Good for the world.
I read Nikhil Sinha's previous interviews where he said that the Puranans never mention Why a particular thing happened, and by way of these stories they have tried to relate these events with any of the personal events that Might have occured. Puranas are not the ultimate authority... the very fact that you have raised doubt about the current track itself states that there might be story that we are not aware of (just like the Shani dev story which was revealed during that track itself)

As regards Parvati's portrayal in the Puranas its very much correct what you say.. but these stories only show her power in a more agressive way and seldom they might have dealt with the motherly or lover aspect of hers [SORRY IF I AM WRONG] ... moreover Puranas have been written at much a later date around some 5th or 7th c. AD and going historically they depict the societal tensions and changes by way of stories that have a God as the protagonist and each Puran depicting the particular sentiment in the society of those times... What I am trying to stress is that there might be plethora of stories that we are not aware of and considering the way a God is depicted in the Puranas is not the final depiction... A God has so many facets. Historically speaking.. the depiction the the personality of a God or Goddess depended upon the values prevalent in the society of those times

Maam you also said that past treatment of Parvati is also the reason for other members to be sad, believe me maam, She was not portrayed weak.. The strength of Parvati has been portrayed through Shiva... because He was incomplete Without Her, if She had not blocked the poison in His neck then the story would have been different.. if She did;nt made Him realise by way of anger, then there would not have been a God called Ganesh.. if She had not given the boon to Daaruka, the world might not have known the importance of Karma and Puja... certain instances to name a few.

I am extremely sorry if calling judgemental made you feel sad.. but that reaction was only on the basis of the promo... I agree that almost everybody is pained by the promo..  but you urself raised a doubt about the story of AS and Nahush and now if we all consider the promo keeping in mind the doubts regarding the story... then reading  comments that Parvati WILL BE shown thus.. what should a rational person make of that...??Confused.. let monday come and episode unfold... Smile

ChinappaMrToolConfuser

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@katyayani, as far as I am concerned I connect to the characters & portrayals of the main Deities of the show based on what I pray which at times is supported by some Purana's stories. I really don't see DKDM for a husband, wife or lover's story.
If a weak Parvati is shown that's not acceptable because she actually is not. Lalita Sahastranaam clearly shows her strength & power. We generally don't pray to a weak deity because we ourself are weak & look foreword for strength from the Supreme power. That's why Durgama, Ma Kali are prayed widely. Parvati is prayed by girls to get a good husband & for good married life as she herself had done so through her penanace.
At times some other scriptures are shown like Yoga, Tantra etc, which makes me connect to these Deities more because I know them for that.
Why should Parvati's strenghth be seen through Shivji? She herself is the power? She herself could have been shown explaining to Nahush's patrents about the consequences of making Nahush grown up suddenly. How following an unnatural process can at times can harm someone's life if not handled maturely.
Some stories may have been posted in past keeping the expected future track in mind. They were correct for those tracks not the current one.
May be I am like most others who is finding it difficult to digest atleast this track & I was very much against showing Sati testing Ram as both existed in different Yugas, though some found it perfect. 
It is not necessary to accept whatever is shown if our mind refuses. If mind & heart connects to something there is nothing like it, I appreciate such epi.
Simillarly it is not necessary to agree with what ever is written in some posts, you can have your opinion, thought process, which can be different from others. At times even I am the only one having different perspective then others for some tracks but I generally don't go asking them why have you mentioned certain statement, that much freedom everyone has as long as the forum rules are maintained.

Chinappa.Vrish.kaatayaniMrToolConfuser

Post Reply New Post

Go to top