Originally posted by njersey
if you guys can't guess what happened by looking at the pre-cap I suggest you should stop watching PR once and for all. I know I am being blunt and hurtful, but that's how I am usually. Anyway that is what PR has been for the past five years. Every single episode has been one of cynicism, one of endless mindless sacrifices, one of giving and taking, one of lies and deceit winning all the time. Do you think this time will be any different?
Here's what has happened based on the preview or rather happening in the next episode.
1. Both Onir and Purvi after she successfully delivered her child decided to immeidately give away their child to Ovi/Arjun. They do the swap with nobody else's knowledge. This, after Onir was unsuccessful in saving Ovi's child. Now both Arjun and Ovi think that their child was saved and Purvi's child died.
2. Here's a twist that Ekta has done, that even a skeptical hound like me didn't foresee. I always knew that this sacrifical exchange will happen. But I thought at least Arjun would know of the exchange. But here's where Ekta is different from all of us. She always has the last laugh. She has done the exchange at such lightning speed that even Arjun doesn't know. May be when Onir placed the child next to Ovi, Arjun would have gone for a long bathroom break or probably went trekking in the hills.
3. Here's another thing that will happen. In the days ahead, Ovi after her recent passing phase of good behavior which we all know is a passing phase and one of trickery, will come back to her normal selfish, evil, taunting self. She will taunt Purvi and Onir that their child died and hers was intact. Not only that, she will purposefully show off in front of Purvi her new found maternal instincts.
4. Purvi who is already Goddess incarnate will further deeply go into her shell. Hopefully this time she will depart this world and not just the town. Because seriously her character has become a joke in the past couple months.
And thus PR will go on continuing the show of cynicism and betrayal and deceit forever.
5. Some time in 2025, the day Ovi knows what exactly happened, and when we are all dead, hopefully someone will be alive to see her reaction. It would be something to watch, to see that her child that she had been rearing all this while is actually Purvi's whom she despises beyong comparison, and who is actualy Arjun and Purvi's child. The skies will come down for Ovi that day. Unfortunately, that will only happen in 2025, in another 12 years or so.
PR's ever faithful and true cynic.
Very good synopsis.
@bold you made me roll over with laughter.