Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

stacyellowz

IF-Rockerz

stacyellowz

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
tfs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR written Update: 15 Feb 2013 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemameenu

IF-Sizzlerz

hemameenu

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
tfs

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

seriously i am so irritated,
whn ovi used to drink,tab kuch nhi hua
but nw whn she really caredand wnted baby,her baby died

this show that cvs beleive in bad winning,

This is just reality. Not everything in this world go as per our wish. When she had gotten pregnant she was not grateful and happy about it. she did so many contrary things. Now she really wants its, its not there for her.

But I am not sure what is the situation with ovi as even the precap is not clear. What does onir mean when he told arjun 'our bacha'? Does not say much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyere

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@tanya di i would like to thanx you for doing wed update. I was stuck in work so i could nt able to do wu.

Well yes, 2day epi was so sad. I like ovi nw*shocking* na but really how cvs turn her in positive character i like ovi. Well when i was doing updates the past came in frnt of me. Arman also lose their first kid. That time that time i really cried*shocking boyes crying*LOL. I like show.

Well ankita going holiday with sushant.. I hope she will hv great moments with sushant..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJaishankar

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
That's Ok Naresh .No need to thank .

So sad na...poor baby died .Cry  and Purvi and Onir lost their child even though their baby survived ...Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 15 February 2013 at 10:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyere.Sunshine.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

[,

This is just reality. Not everything in this world go as per our wish. When she had gotten pregnant she was not grateful and happy about it. she did so many contrary things. Now she really wants its, its not there for her.

But I am not sure what is the situation with ovi as even the precap is not clear. What does onir mean when he told arjun 'our bacha'? Does not say much.
[/QUOTE]
what has happened is that Ovi's child died first and Purvi's was born later and when she was told that Ovi has lost her baby, she immediately told Onir to tell everyone that her baby is Ovi's baby and she is the one who lost the child ...and that is what Onir was telling Arjun that our baby did not survive ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyererayadallienewt2007.Sunshine.

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That's Ok Naresh .No need to thank .

So sad na...poor baby died .Cry and Purvi and Onir lost their child even though their baby survived ...Ouch
yes tanya di.. I want to nw emotional scene between archu & ovi. Wht you think di? Much needed na.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
The baby has been given up almost immediately .

Ankita should take a two months long break and try to stay away from this show forever but if she has to come back then only come if her role is backed with some very good story lines

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top