Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by USManeetian

oh did purvi's baby not survive?
no ovi's miscarriage happens so she lose her kid but purvi's baby is safe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR written Update: 15 Feb 2013 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isha_zayn

isha_zayn

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Actualyy ot is quite obv dat its purvis chold coz she was anyway due...and ovis baby was a lot hurt already..:(

machar13

machar13

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Oh! Thank you for the update !!!!  

Taking long time to have purvi give her baby up...I stopped watching but thought to check in...I don't like the change in ovi...leopard doesn't change spots so easily...oh well...will come back in a week since I still am guilty of peeking though I stopped watching pr because of how dumb the tracks have gotten. ConfusedWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyereadittySakhilerayadalliesoapwatcher1Rituuu..

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

hello.. hi bye bye..LOLROFL

well i would like to thank you all my dear forum friends who always support me for unwell written updates... thank you so much showering this love on me & for you support.Tongue

without your support i never got so many lovely members in forum. so once again thank you who support me always..Hug

i never forget this lovely moments.Smile
Thank you.Embarrassed

Regards,
NareshEmbarrassed

Where you going dear ?

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

well i would like to thank you all my dear forum friends who always support me for unwell written updates... thank you so much showering this love on me & for you support.Tongue

without your support i never got so many lovely members in forum. so once again thank you who support me always..Hug

Thank you.Embarrassed

Regards,
NareshEmbarrassed

Where you going dear ?
ROFL

SushantFan_Afss

IF-Sizzlerz

SushantFan_Afss

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Thank you.Embarrassed

Regards,
NareshEmbarrassed

Where you going dear ?
ROFL

Anki didn't go yet Naresh da ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysoapwatcher1

reshma28

reshma28

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update.

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Thank you.Embarrassed

Regards,
NareshEmbarrassed

Where you going dear ?
ROFL

Kya hua bhai ???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top