Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i hope they dont mess with jay n bhoomi making jay marrying bharthi once he return india..i have a strong feeling of this..
i hope bhoomi vl return to india with jay.
no jay n bhatthi for me..no offense to their fans..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetyLoveJSfarabisita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "only jay bhoomi (Page 2)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

svpg

Groupbie

svpg

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
It seems like history will repeat itself. Jay will fall in love with Bhoomi. When he goes to India, the circumstances will force him to marry Bharti and Bhoomi again will feel cheated just like her Mom.I REALLY HOPE this does not happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetyLoveJSsita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svpg

It seems like history will repeat itself. Jay will fall in love with Bhoomi. When he goes to India, the circumstances will force him to marry Bharti and Bhoomi again will feel cheated just like her Mom.I REALLY HOPE this does not happen.

yes it shd not happen ...i dont want jay to marry bharti at the name of sanskaar and family values n all ..he shd  NOT break the heart of an angelic girl bhoomi...if Jay gonna marry sumone else then he will def not be a sanskaari ...

Edited by sita11 - 15 February 2013 at 10:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

shruti999

shruti999

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Originally posted by svpg

yes it shd not happen ...i dont want jay to marry bharti at the name of sanskaar and family values n all ..he shd  NOT break the heart of an angelic girl bhoomi...if Jay gonna marry sumone else then he will def not be a sanskaari ...

Agree. even i like bhoomi alot. Bhoomi is a strong girl and i dnt think she will let jay go away easily. now am liking USA scenes alot. nani n mom is also interesting. Jaimi rocks

pesi11sita11

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
agree

pesi11

jsrkfan

jsrkfan

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I too think that history will repeat itself Ouch. But i want JaiMi together. I don't want Jay to marry Bharati just because of family pressure 

pesi11sita11

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I only watch the scenes jay is in! 

.FearlessSoul.

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Agree..I like dis pair a lot.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.