Ganga the voice -Clear and Precise

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome ! 
I loved Ganga and Jagya talk today!. 

She clearly showed him the reality that Anandi had long told him once before.

Do not do to Gauri what you did to me. 

Now Ganga, reminds him of that very thing, we have been shouting about.

He will go and try and get Gauri back. Will Gauri accept him or not is something to see... but I do not think she is coming back. She will probably have moved on. 

When he returns... we have to see how the CVs will shape up Ganga and Jagya story.

For me Ganga is not a 3rd wife of Jagya, which many people object. For me she is the voice of reason, a voice of a victim, a voice that he actually listens to and reflects.

If ganga and jagya do get married I am not going to mind much, cause he does go back to get Gauri and if she is married or has moved on. Then him getting married again is ok. 

His very action of going to get Gauri back is enough for me to see that he has truly began his redemption.

:)

Anandi and Shiv's Love :) finally have made progress. 
Good going CVs 👏
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
so finally jagat realised his mistake...yes ganga words were true...that gauri faced everything alone...i want to see jagat gauri again  no third marriage pleaseee...

gauri k naam se hi serial m jaan a gai h...its better they dont show gauri married second person fed from this multiple marriages...
Suchi- thumbnail
there is no news of new gauri so I am 100% sure its to end Gauri track for now. 

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

there is no news of new gauri so I am 100% sure its to end Gauri track for now. 

.but suchi...itne salo se serial dekh dekh ke  yeh experiance hua hai...that if they r going to  replace the charecter...they will not show the earliar actor' face...so either it is...gauri is going to come back...or  they keep it open.so later if cv's want  they can bring bck the charector...my thought😉
shalluuu thumbnail
u never know with creatives...they want to make show intersting and gauri is one of easy way...may b they are plannig slowly and steadily ...by draggig some episodes

leki ganga ne jo bhi kaha aaj maza aa gaya...no body can understand gauri better than her...

today creatives proved that we all gauri fans were right in supportig her...
couchie1311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes. I liked the precise way in which she pointed out his errors with respect to Gauri. I also liked how Jagya is being shown as someone who accepts that he has done wrong and is willing to rectify it.

If Gauri has gone away or moved on, its good, because Jagya and Gauri together were wrong in every way. Morally, they were always wrong. But even as a regular couple, both had too much ego and both were rather self centred. They only used to pass blame around and never accepted their own mistakes. Their marriage would have been turbulent if it had continued.

But I still dont think Jagya is ready for any kind of romantic relationship. He himself should be wary of getting into one so soon.
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good job by Ganga!!
and yes she did undersatnd Gauri very well!! whatever Gauri bashers say...but the fact is she was not really as big a culprit as Jagya...she did everything due to her insecurities and our of her love for Jagya...
and she became like this because Jagya started the relationship on lies, when after knowing hte truth gauri wanted to backoff...he convinced her with more twisted tales and false tears...
so she became more and more insecure...and started behaving the way she did...because she had a fear that jagat can again lie to her and also that how he left Anandi , maybe one day he leaves her as well..which eventually happened...
yes she was wrong in hiding things from him, and in her insecurity insulting his family and creating rift between them...but still some where i think jagya is more to be blamed!!
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdjha

good job by Ganga!!

and yes she did undersatnd Gauri very well!! whatever Gauri bashers say...but the fact is she was not really as big a culprit as Jagya...she did everything due to her insecurities and our of her love for Jagya...
and she became like this because Jagya started the relationship on lies, when after knowing hte truth gauri wanted to backoff...he convinced her with more twisted tales and false tears...
so she became more and more insecure...and started behaving the way she did...because she had a fear that jagat can again lie to her and also that how he left Anandi , maybe one day he leaves her as well..which eventually happened...
yes she was wrong in hiding things from him, and in her insecurity insulting his family and creating rift between them...but still some where i think jagya is more to be blamed!!

well today even creatives have proved that jagat was putting all blame on gauri...
Suchi- thumbnail
yes jaggu always blamed. this is the first time i have seen him take responsibility
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very nice episod never thought Ganga ko Jagya se sari baten pata chalengi ! But its good..Gangas reaction was very natural. Muje laga tha wo kavi nahi manegi ki Jagya aisa kar sakta h...Ganga gavd ryt advice at her side.lets see Jagya Gauri se milta h ya nhi...but sabkuch bohot smoodly ho raha h no drama. Muje laga tha kuch drama hoga aur Ganga ko ye sab pata chalega but cvs bohot feeka feeka way me dikha rahe h sab.