Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi trying to away Vansh from herself... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Lets see how the family take it.. Mota Bhabhi is already absent.. So it is Baa and Koki in MM as elders. Lets seeSmile

its good though Hetal go left atleast now no one was there to say JavaDena Kokila.. LOL n Koki do wht she want with UrShi.. but dont know i feel that Koki wil not be much strick with Rashi coz of her pregnancy in behind Rashi Urmi automcatlly escape Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi trying to away Vansh from herself... (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Lets see how the family take it.. Mota Bhabhi is already absent.. So it is Baa and Koki in MM as elders. Lets seeSmile

its good though Hetal go left atleast now no one was there to say JavaDena Kokila.. LOL n Koki do wht she want with UrShi.. but dont know i feel that Koki wil not be much strick with Rashi coz of her pregnancy in behind Rashi Urmi automcatlly escape Dead

I actually do not care about Rashi sherry.. Not anymore. I was glad Gopi stood up to these scheming women in her own way. One good thing from this is that she is these days not letting Rashi have Meera. Today too, gopi had Meera with her all the time and she did not want Rashi to take her. I am glad that Gopi is growing a backbone and this time rightfully fighting for her sasural that has given her everything instead of siding with her Maayka that gave her only distressSmile

NazimKiDewani

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Ihope after all this we do not everr have to put up with rashi 's silly monkey dance to pacify meera...hope gopi finds her own way to pacify Meera.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

Ihope after all this we do not everr have to put up with rashi 's silly monkey dance to pacify meera...hope gopi finds her own way to pacify Meera.

Rashi is now "Phool si bacchi" mona.. I am sure no one will ask a pregnant Rashi to dance. BTW, I get the feeling that after Vansh made his entry , Meera has been with her mother most times and she is able to care for him without the dance. So we should not be worriedSmile

Coffeegirl123

Coffeegirl123

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
i agree, rashi will love her child almost to the same point as her mother loves her.

like mother like daughter

NazimKiDewani

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the upadte sherry

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
so Rashi back to square one with Vansh.. she is ready to let go off Vansh .. I am not surprised ,, and i guess most of you are not either .

precap is interesting - go Gopi 

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update ... I am hoping that koki will find out about u&r

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top