Rashi trying to away Vansh from herself...

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Rashi said to Urmi that now Alka wants some money for keeping her mouth shut.. Urmi become shocked n say like mother like daughter both are greedy..( really or wht u n Rashi.. Urmi Ji 🤢 ) Urmi suggest one idea to Rashi she give Vansh to Alka n kick her out from the MM.. Rashi gets sad n say no he is my son or i give him my love as like my own baby.. Urmi said but after few months when u get ur own baby then u gave him same love to Vansh.. After argument Rashi got agree n starts UrShi next KK.. 🤢

Baa,Naani n other family member including modi's mens they all went mandir fro pooja.. But Rashi make excuese abt she feel weakness so if she wont go to mandir is fine n Hetal n Koki said its fine n also they left Gopi as Rashi care taker.. Urmi went with modi's to mandir along Dhawal n Kinjal.. 😊

Rashi laied Vansh on Hall floor n poor baby start crying loudly n Rashi didnt picked him.. Gopi come n picked him up scold on Rashi abt her irresponsible behavior towards baby.. Rashi say he is baby n baby are usually cries nothing big deal.. Rashi take Vansh back n leave she did all coz when Alka saw cried Vansh so she come n grab him but Alka didnt do anything.. 😕

Kinjal come back to RN.. Dhawal open door for her n covered her eyes with eye floder n took her in their room.. He remove cover n Kinjal looked super happy to see her decotated room with red roses.. Dhawal gave her one rose n went outside for another surprize mainwhile Dhawal phone rung n Falguni msg appear Kinjal read abt one dinner table booked dont be late 😲 Kinjal thought its for Falguni n Dhawal or she gets anger badly..

Rashi calls Urmi n said that her KK go failed now she do something else.. Urmi suggest that now they make Gopi fool n pull her towards them side.. Rashi come downstairs for talking with Gopi while Hetal n Chirag both come n hetal said that she leave from her sister house coz her daughter engegment... With in scenod Urmi land in MM.. n try to covinced Gopi n said that she only one who said to Alka that she picked her child n leave from the here... 🤢 Gopi looked super shocked.. 😲

preCap:

Gopi said to Alka n her mother n UrShi with holding weight blances in her that put Vansh in it n then said how many money u want as compair his weight or then how many money u want for his up bringing.. All ladies are shocked..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Devna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Hope this track will end next week... nd want vanh to return to his mom... will Kinjal confess or not?? thanks for the update...😊
Edited by _Devna_ - 11 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot. 😊 Didn't take Rashi long to let go of Vansh. 🤢 Not at all suprised from this behaviour of hers. 🥱
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Thanks Sherry😛

It actually feels like this track will end on Monday does it not? The way Alka looked ready to burst as Gopi talked about weighing him.. I think her heart is finally ruling again. The blackness that UrShi filled her with, Gopi's words will remove. Good going to Gopi⭐️

When Rashi protested to Urmi that money did not matter and that she would not worry about what she has to lose to keep vansh, I was so surprised. But then I should not have been. Empty words are Rashi's forte and of the course the CVs want to keep that small thread of redemption open for her. 
The next minute though, we had the true Rashi back😊 This is the one that was just hiding behind that fake facade of 'mother's love'.. It did not take her much to be convinced did it? And while Alka was also abhorrent, Rashi playing with Vansh in the middle was the lowest UrShi can go too..

A few days back UrShi were doing everything to have Vansh with them and now in no time they want him away from his life forever. 😡 How amazing Rashi's love is. One can be happy without such love clouding their horizon🥱

I hated.. hated the fact that both these woman (I will not call them mothers) stood there looking at the wailing child. Alka let her head rule and wanted money for her son. Rashi as usual wanted to get out of the mess she herself created and stood there because of course, now as ever she cares for herself more than that small kid. 😡

Gopi was the only person I liked today. She was curt with Rashi, she ignored Urmi and she was unafraid. The precap was best. Yes, UrShi will go unpunished but I think now that Gopi knows how Rashi has changed, she stop caring so much and think a little more about herself instead of spending useless time on that idiot Rashi😊
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Thanks Sherry😛

It actually feels like this track will end on Monday does it not? The way Alka looked ready to burst as Gopi talked about weighing him.. I think her heart is finally ruling again. The blackness that UrShi filled her with, Gopi's words will remove. Good going to Gopi⭐️

When Rashi protested to Urmi that money did not matter and that she would not worry about what she has to lose to keep vansh, I was so surprised. But then I should not have been. Empty words are Rashi's forte and of the course the CVs want to keep that small thread of redemption open for her.
The next minute though, we had the true Rashi back😊 This is the one that was just hiding behind that fake facade of 'mother's love'.. It did not take her much to be convinced did it? And while Alka was also abhorrent, Rashi playing with Vansh in the middle was the lowest UrShi can go too..

A few days back UrShi were doing everything to have Vansh with them and now in no time they want him away from his life forever. 😡 How amazing Rashi's love is. One can be happy without such love clouding their horizon🥱

I hated.. hated the fact that both these woman (I will not call them mothers) stood there looking at the wailing child. Alka let her head rule and wanted money for her son. Rashi as usual wanted to get out of the mess she herself created and stood there because of course, now as ever she cares for herself more than that small kid. 😡

Gopi was the only person I liked today. She was curt with Rashi, she ignored Urmi and she was unafraid. The precap was best. Yes, UrShi will go unpunished but I think now that Gopi knows how Rashi has changed, she stop caring so much and think a little more about herself instead of spending useless time on that idiot Rashi😊

Harini.. Ur right when said for her money is not metter she love vansh as her own son.. Im also surprised but after other min she change like 🤢 today Rashi saw her love towards vansh how its ture n pure.. Rashi is Rashi for her sake she going to do any thing no metter is Vansh or any body else...😡

Gopi in precap was incredible the way girl.. I love her determinded attitude.. Now she give evils n Alka'a mother reality check n show them that how these ppl becoming disgisting on one think abt poor soul vansh.. I only Wish Harini soon very soon Gulo get back to his real n desevering mother... Rashi did not desever any baby.. Dont know wht she will do with her now birth child.. 😕 im wonder??
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Surprisingly Sherry and it may come as a shock, surprisingly I think Rashi will indeed love her child completely but in an Urmi sort of way. She will spoil him/her, she will plot to get everything for the child even if it means she will harm others including Meera, she will be possessive, she will love the baby and she will go to any ends for it.

I have never doubted that. I do not know if I approve of such nurturing.. I don't but I will never question whether Rashi will love her child or not. I am sure she will😊
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Surprisingly Sherry and it may come as a shock, surprisingly I think Rashi will indeed love her child completely but in an Urmi sort of way. She will spoil him/her, she will plot to get everything for the child even if it means she will harm others including Meera, she will be possessive, she will love the baby and she will go to any ends for it.

I have never doubted that. I do not know if I approve of such nurturing.. I don't but I will never question whether Rashi will love her child or not. I am sure she will😊

I will sure Rashi loves her own birth child with ture heart not influance by Urmi n throw him/her also in bin.. Hope she will not.. But thats one thing is confirm whtever Rashi think or felt for Vansh but her all love n concren was become infront of Urmi influance why Rashi not take stand wht exactually she up to?? Wht actually she want?? One side she say she love Vansh as like her own baby or other side she trying tricks 🤢
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

I will sure Rashi loves her own birth child with ture heart not influance by Urmi n throw him/her also in bin.. Hope she will not.. But thats one thing is confirm whtever Rashi think or felt for Vansh but her all love n concren was become infront of Urmi influance why Rashi not take stand wht exactually she up to?? Wht actually she want?? One side she say she love Vansh as like her own baby or other side she trying tricks 🤢

Hmm.. Urmi will love her grandchild as much as she loves Rashi Sherry. He/She will  be the apple in Urmi's eyes too just like Rashi is and was. So Urmi's influence will always be there.

Today Rashi had to fight her need for self preservation and her obstinate wish for her 'toy' Vansh. As usual, self preservation won. Rashi does love herself more than anything else in this world and hence though she said she wanted to keep Vansh and will love him as her own, I think she knew that her mother was right. All she needed was a justification to give Vansh away and Alka and her demands were justification in her mind.

As a viewer though ,we saw Rashi do everything possible to keep Vansh with her when she needed him before. Now that the actual need is not there, it is easier to give him away because at the end of the day as Urmi said, Rashi is herself pregnant and she will most probably have a bouncing baby in a few months. So Vansh's 'use' is finished and it is easy to shift all the blame to Alka and say that it was her blackmail that made her take this step.

I think what Gopi is trying to show Rashi and Alka is the same fact. These two women, in the name of Vansh are playing with a child and bartering him back and forth between them when they like. Awful isn't it?
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Hmm.. Urmi will love her grandchild as much as she loves Rashi Sherry. He/She will be the apple in Urmi's eyes too just like Rashi is and was. So Urmi's influence will always be there.

Today Rashi had to fight her need for self preservation and her obstinate wish for her 'toy'
Vansh. As usual, self preservation won. Rashi does love herself more than anything else in this world and hence though she said she wanted to keep Vansh and will love him as her own, I think she knew that her mother was right. All she needed was a justification to give Vansh away and Alka and her demands were justification in her mind.

As a viewer though ,we saw Rashi do everything possible to keep Vansh with her when she needed him before. Now that the actual need is not there, it is easier to give him away because at the end of the day as Urmi said, Rashi is herself pregnant and she will most probably have a bouncing baby in a few months. So Vansh's 'use' is finished and it is easy to shift all the blame to Alka and say that it was her blackmail that made her take this step.

I think what Gopi is trying to show Rashi and Alka is the same fact. These two women, in the name of Vansh are playing with a child and bartering him back and forth between them when they like. Awful isn't it?

it is awful Harini.. Gopi give them reality check or as par precap Alka realised her mistake her treas shows her built n also Rashi but Rashi greediness make over come on her motherly love i guess.. Rashi loves Vansh like her own but she also know when her own baby come so she wont gave equal love to both.. But in my pov if Rashi wants so she should give both babies equal if she itseld realise wht is the real meaning of mother love.. 😕 Urmi just think herself she just want her live save from Alka n his mother.. She didnt dmm care abt her daughter either how much she loves Vansh n how much she willingly him.. She only want her live save.. 🤢 Rashi n Urmi arent wrothy we call them mother or even woman.. 🤢

but wht do u think abt spoiler article Harini.. It sounds so stupid.. means malikman boyycott MM..cow come is MM n jewellery drama n Gopi blaming Rashi mistake on her.. 😕 wht cvs exactually trying to convey in audaince or wht they want to show cow n Vanshi havnt connection.. 🤔
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
I do not think Rashi loves Vansh as her own. If she did, the talk about Alka blackmailing her to the last penny would have made no difference to Rashi. See, that is the difference between loving your own kid by birth and saying you love the child you adopted.
Rashi wants vansh because she was attached to him like a child is attached to its toy. Urmi was right in one thing. If Rashi gets her hold her own child in her hand, the 'love' that she says she has for Vansh will not be the same. The fact is like Urmi came to despise Gopi, Rashi may come to despise Vansh in the future when she sees him get all the attention in the family ahead of her own son/daughter (birth son/daughter). 

Not all women who give birth are mother's Sherry and not all who do not have a child are not mothers. It works both ways. Rashi is not a mother.. Not yet. 

I think the only sensible thing Urmi said today was the matter of fact way she told Rashi that she will not love Vansh the same way when she gives birth herself. Urmi sees herself in Rashi and vice versa and Urmi should know.

As for the spoilers, I do not think that track will be executed. From the precap it is very sure that Alka and Rashi will both beg for forgiveness from Gopi.. The only thing left is to see how they convince the family members. Urmi's idea is stupid. Do you think Jigar will let Vansh go like that if they told Alka ran away with him?😲 So either the spoilers are wrong or we are in for another twist🥱