TOI: Saraswatichandra promo shld hv actors--KSG

Posted: 11 years ago

Saraswatichandra promo should have had actors over Bhansali: KSG

ByVijaya Tiwari, TNN | Feb 15, 2013, 07.40 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Saraswatichandra|Sanjay Leela Bhansali|Qabool Hai|Karan Singh Grover|Jennifer Winget
Saraswatichandra promo should have had actors over Bhansali: KSG
Karan Singh Grover
The promos of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's maiden TV show Saraswatichandra has been hogging all the limelight and the audiences are all geared up to warmly welcome the show, but seems like TV heartthrob Karan Singh Grover is not much pleased about the promos. 

When asked about his reaction on the promos, the actor quickly responded, "I really liked the promo but I felt that it would have been better, if the actors were used more over Mr. Bhansali in the promos of the show. However, I understand that Mr. Bhansali is huge as a celebrity and as a person so he has to be there while presenting the show on-screen." 

The actor is happy that after facing a lot of hurdles the show starring her wife- popular TV actressJennifer Winget is finally ready to go on-air, "They had a lot of problems on paper but I am happy that everything has got sorted," concludes the actor. 
Actually the promos on star plus show the actors. Jenny is the suspense right now.. They have introduced gautam rode and his life and the teaser is who is his love... That's Jenny's character. 

He said this...long ago..when  1st promo came with SLB only...
Originally posted by _Oishi_

He said this...long ago..when  1st promo came with SLB only...

Yeah, that's expected. They're banking on that. But he's entitled to his opinion. And you never know how reporters quite people out of context so it grabs eyeballs! 
it looks old one..
he is right by seeing only SLB in the promo initially
I had seen Jennifer's 'Ganga' a few years back, she is beautiful and talented actress, looking forward to see her again in 'Sarswatichandra' 😊
If I was marketing this show, I would be using SLB. That's the reason I am even going to look at this show; the rest of the cast are of no interest to me. 
I would beg to differ with Karan here. The initial promo was a cut above the rest. It nicely built up the suspense and anticipation for the main characters. Then the promos with Gautam Rode came and set the stage for JW's promo. It was really very classily done. Also, as Laila highlighted, Sanjay Sir is undoubtedly the biggest name in the show and he is the Creative Head also, so it makes sense that he introduced his "baby" to the television audience. After all, he spent years on it. 

Yes, I am a SLB fan. I may even watch the show cause I'm stunned at the high production values. The grandeur is nothing less than the movies! The signature SLB stamp is all over it. Not that I expected anything less from the legendary master of cinema 😳
Originally posted by Aalia_A

I would beg to differ with Karan here. The initial promo was a cut above the rest. It nicely built up the suspense and anticipation for the main characters. Then the promos with Gautam Rode came and set the stage for JW's promo. It was really very classily done. Also, as Laila highlighted, Sanjay Sir is undoubtedly the biggest name in the show and he is the Creative Head also, so it makes sense that he introduced his "baby" to the television audience. After all, he spent years on it. 

Yes, I am a SLB fan. I may even watch the show cause I'm stunned at the high production values. The grandeur is nothing less than the movies! The signature SLB stamp is all over it. Not that I expected anything less from the legendary master of cinema 😳

...they brilliantly introduce the upcoming of SWC..first makerSLB who himself speaks all..then introducing characters..

Actually SLB is the reason for me too..but i have seen gautam rhode in teri-meri love stories...boy..trust me he is hell one great actor if gets ROLE to play...he is the most suitable character for saraswati chandra here
Originally posted by DiamondLife

...they brilliantly introduce the upcoming of SWC..first makerSLB who himself speaks all..then introducing characters..

Actually SLB is the reason for me too..but i have seen gautam rhode in teri-meri love stories...boy..trust me he is hell one great actor if gets ROLE to play...he is the most suitable character for saraswati chandra here

About Gautam, I've seen the web premiere and there is something so pious about his face... Love the point where he says... "Chandra nahi, Saraswatichandra" I mean like wow 👏