cried for veru (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

napu

napu

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Mishu, totally agree with u i also really felt bad for VEERU and specially after seeing precapCry i know he is bad but when roli came in his life veeru had totally changed. i seriously don't want veeru character to end , he is much better than that billo rani and that nainaAngry 

so hope veeru will come back soon and will get to see his more scenes in futureSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cried for veru (Page 5)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Yes guyz veru is much better then naina and khushi I hate these two women so much stupid naina track started hate her so much god why waste track on her I wish we get to see veru soon would love to see angry sid again.naina can go to hell.I hope veru comes back soon.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
One sister [ Simar] does a royal mess and trades hr baby with criminals and make her sasural bhikaaris

One sister clears up her mess by going to any lengths ...even crossing limits and leading a man on

Both the sisters don't value their husbands and marraiges , they endanger it , keep secrets from husbands unnecesarily when they could have easily told them , deal with criminals and what not

meanwhile the anti hero grows a conscience and really clears up all the mess .LOLLOLLOL

The sainted Bharadwaj family would have thrown Roli out on the streets once more ...they have done it before . They r experts in welcoming chaalu women like Khushi and disbelieving their own bahus .

The relation of these 2 sisters with the 'parivaar'  is through their husbands whom they give maximum misery . What Prem must have felt when his baby was traded without his consent with a criminal ...and what Siddarth must have felt when he understood his wife was sneaking out every night and dancing with men in discos ...reason be damned yaar , how much pain will a husband experience ?

The point is , these 2 women cross limits for their silly sanskaari highs 

and the anti hero rocks .Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savkatika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.