Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

PanjabanJatti

PanjabanJatti

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I agree with the topic..I mean Veeru has supported billo in all the things..but its because of the bad influence..he loves roli for real not with a motive..but i think he will be out of the picture for a while..but hope not too long :( 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cried for veru (Page 4)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yes guyz veru did all this bad stuffs before because he was in khushis influence whenever he loves someone he loves that person with everything!he lost all sense of whts right or wrong when he did those stuffs and yes he desrves some punches and kicks and some insults!but i was just stumped to see the reaction he gave to rolis harsh word it was completely out of wht i expected!veru is a funny nice guy yes he has grey shades into him but he is not as disgusting and moraless as khushi and naina!i am a die hard fan of rosid and i am looking forward to the action sequence but as a person i have to say vishal singh e.k.a veru acting was fabulous each and every expression!each and every emotion of veru was completely suitable to his character!i was like thinking that after the truth he would be so enraged that he would strangle her but he didnt instead he did the complete opposite and said the lines that i never ever expected!i am super happy to see rosid together but i am sad to see i wont be able to see such wonderful performance by vishal singh for a long time!as for khushi character god i hope her character ends her role is just plain annoying right now!but truly veru my deepest sympathy for u dude!i really liked ur character regardless wht ever shit u did in the past!u have paid for ur sins!

Nisbahx

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisbahx

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Originally posted by Nisbahx

Originally posted by malihaahmed

for some reason i felt really sorry for veeru too.. i didnt want to but i did especially when he said kasam se mei mar jaaonga tumhare bighair...awww Disapprove but the main picture is that ROSID are united again and i'm just going to rejoice over that Dancing

I really want veeru to stay rather than that f*****g naina CV's should've enhanced his track insteadAngry

LOLI felt the same Mal, poor Veeru Cry
But looking forward to seeing RoSidgetting back together even though Naina will ruin that Angry

Yes nisu baby you watched itWink...ikr that Naina Paina will turn negative and blackmail bechara Sid Cry

Yh malu di bechari Sid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
agree with u ...he is main anti hero of the show , the 2 heroes r only there for namesake . He also looks good . He stole the show from both of them and it was he who threw Khushi out and gave  her the treatment she deserved ...he knew so well what she was capable of and what she deserved . The entire Bhardwaj family just  did what they r best at ...looked on stupidly .

Veeru has shone like a sudden comet in this dud show .

savkatika

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
hmm.. somehow i dont feel any sympathy towards veeru.. he has done so many things and in a way what roli said is right.. Roli is his current obsession.. who knows what would be in future..  Being obsessed and in love is completely different.. I do have momentary lapse in my thoughts and i do feel sorry for him having to go through all this but then i remember what all he has done when he was with khushi.. and he is not a child that he can be influenced by anyone..  

....Melissa....

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Thats why i called him an anti hero

he has done many wrong things but he was the one who eventually threw Khushi out in the exact way she desrved

he is undeniably good looking

he put his foot down and made Roli live on in the house ...the Bharadwaj family would have thrown her out on the streets 

Karuna had completely forgotten before going all judgemental on Roli that it was she who had rooted for this Khushi every step of the way

Even Simar had once thrown Roli out although it was not her fault

But Veeru controlled the stupid Bhardwajs with an iron hand , so did he control that poisonous nagin Khushi

He has done many mistakes and i do not expect any one to feel for him all i am saying he outshone the heroes as an anti hero 

The Bharadwaj family that Roli tried to save at the cost of her marraige is the most stupid family in serial history ...all they do is sit on the sofas and do badi badi baatein .

savkatika

pari33

Groupbie

pari33

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
i m only premar fans 

preetam4

preetam4

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Mishu , agree with u. really felt bad for veru , know that is is anti-hero but that was just due to khushi, after he fell in love with roli he chaned compleely. he didnt believe what khushi said abt roli and also didnt believe roli when she was telling the truth. the precap is what that made me feel really sorry for him. he telling property is not important and roli is important , that was unexpected . i thought he will try to kill roli once he knew the truth but here he is still pleading with roli ..and the look on his face .. bechara ... really felt bad for him.. am a rosid fan too but after what sid did with naina guess veru is much better for roli .. definitely need to appreciate the cvc's who have changed a villain to a hero in couple of weeksSmile

savkatika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.