Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Me too maliha all of a sudden when I saw the precap I felt so bad for him and sandra ur right khushi wnt ever leave as for veru I dnt think he will back as if now maybe after naina track ends maybe we might get some screen shots of him but khushi character is permanent for sure and yes this is not the true reunion of rosid but I am happy to see them happy for some sec god next track will bd abt stupid. Naina and her blackmailing sid with her fake innocence hate her Haye her I am damn sure her character will go negative

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arjunzaadi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cried for veru (Page 3)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i hope cvs wrap up this stupid naina track fast before their trp and show go under. no one wants to see her ugly face. oh god can't bear her for another second. i read an article where someone was praising sana (naina) for her excellent acting skill in ssk. lol i was laughing so hard. she may have shown good acting skills in another show or something, but ssk she definitey didn't. her scenes were so dragging pure torture.

-Arjunzaadi-

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisbahx

Originally posted by malihaahmed

for some reason i felt really sorry for veeru too.. i didnt want to but i did especially when he said kasam se mei mar jaaonga tumhare bighair...awww Disapprove but the main picture is that ROSID are united again and i'm just going to rejoice over that Dancing

I really want veeru to stay rather than that f*****g naina CV's should've enhanced his track insteadAngry

LOL I felt the same Mal, poor Veeru Cry
But looking forward to seeing RoSid getting back together even though Naina will ruin that Angry

Yes nisu baby you watched itWink...ikr that Naina Paina will turn negative and blackmail bechara Sid Cry

-MitwaIshqPe-

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Me too maliha all of a sudden when I saw the precap I felt so bad for him and sandra ur right khushi wnt ever leave as for veru I dnt think he will back as if now maybe after naina track ends maybe we might get some screen shots of him but khushi character is permanent for sure and yes this is not the true reunion of rosid but I am happy to see them happy for some sec god next track will bd abt stupid. Naina and her blackmailing sid with her fake innocence hate her Haye her I am damn sure her character will go negative

Tomorrow's episode will be good.. hopefully good fight sequence between sidprem and veeru and ROSID cute moments... but i feel sorry for simar Cry

That Naina can go to hell i think even cv's have realised how much the audience HATES her...she is the reason for the TRP drop no one cares about her makeover Angry and @sandralong i read that article too 'superb acting skills from Sasural Simar Ka on Colors' LOOOL HELL NO!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Saheba-

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Wht superb acting skill of naina in ssk u have got to be kidding me yuck no way i am telling u guyz I am not saying this from rosid fan perspective but her acting sucks as nains seriously anybody can see the comparison of acting skills between avika and sana she had no dancing skills or expression as naina yuck I hope her stupid track ends soon I cant stand her plz I dont want to see dragged epi of her she is going to blackmail the hell out of sid

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Arjunzaadi--Saheba-

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ok thank you for posting this because i kind of feel the same way ... but i have confession to make... i kind of liked veeru and roli together ... yes he is the bad guy but his love for roli is true ... he is totally different person when roli is around ... mabye i m reading way too much in his character but his character kind of reflects those guys who are bad but romantic and every girls kind of wanna date them ... yes the guy who plays veeru was great today and he doesn't look like villan ... he is decent looking type ...

savkatika

-Saheba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saheba-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinam1kana

Hey prince, wat u said was crct, bt the kahani doesnt end with veeru. Veeru was cheatd by roli, in future roli wil be cheated by sid 4 naina.

No MAN!! Please don't say that yaar!! I don't wanna go around in circles!! Cry Please after so long our Rosid is united. And Sid doesn't love Naina nor will he ever. And if the CVs do show that then there goes their show down the drain!!Ouch

-Saheba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saheba-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Totally Agree with u Mishu!!! Even I felt bad for Veeru. I was ready for him to grab Roli and scream at her with his eyes red with anger but this was totally unexpected. He does truly love her. Of course, I'm a diehard rosid fan and I've been running around the house with happiness after seeing today's segment Embarrassed I can't wait for tomorrow. At the same time, I feel like crying for Veeru even though I know that he did all those wrong those things and that he's still a criminal but...Cry

Edited by Silver_19 - 15 February 2013 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PanjabanJatti-Arjunzaadi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.