Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Haha I knw he was a bad guy but his love for roli was real he was not meaning to hit simar he was meaning to hit roli so as a rosid fan i should have hated him right but I dnt I like his character and. Who knows this might be the end of his track but the precap line just made me felled so bad for him u can all criticise him but I still felt bad that he loved roli so much and ur saying as I am a rosid fan I might forgive god he never affected premar role so much as to create a drift between them.i mean as a rosid fan i am supposed to hate him more then u.I was expecting him to act all angry at roli for lying to him i was ready to hate him but i just couldnt help but feel bad that he said those lines that he would die without her yes he has done a lot of bad stuffs but his love for roli was real.I am happy that rosid will be reunited tomorrow but as a person I felt bad for veru as got the same pain which he gave to khushi so prince ur right he got wht he deserved but I wished it was not like this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PanjabanJatti-Saheba-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cried for veru (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
what goes round comes round.khushi cheated sankalp,so she was later cheated by veeru.veeru cheated khushi so he was later cheated by roli.kahaani khatamLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anu--Saheba-

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Yea i dnt think its end for khushi she will come back for sure I think naina is khushi friend/long lost sister I think she will bail khushi and veru

Angellic_doll

IF-Rockerz

Angellic_doll

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey prince, wat u said was crct, bt the kahani doesnt end with veeru. Veeru was cheatd by roli, in future roli wil be cheated by sid 4 naina.

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Exactly, i don't think this khushi character will ever exit from ssk. khushi is ssks mascot. as long as she is sankalps wife she will be there in the show. veeru i am not so sure. he will be back but not for a very long time. when cvs need him in the future he will be brought back. veeru got what he deserved. he was sad and all but i dont feel sad for him. but his acting was superb. 

for premar fans don't feel bad. I know it was very sad to see simar get shot. but simar will recover in 2-3 days. she is the lead of the show and the show is under her name so she won't die. the only reason they had to get simar shot because of deepikas back problem. it was explained in todays sbs seg. 

we rosid fans r not that happy either Cry. yes rosid got back together. but its not permanent this time, as long as stupid naina Angry (kala saya) is in the show she will create more problems and misunderstandings for rosid. ans as long as sid has guilty feelings of what happened that night our rosid won't be the same. so this is not the proper reunion of rosid. the proper rosid reunion can only be expected after this whole naina drama ends.

mishu i don't think naina is khushi long lost sister/friend, khushi has a mom. naina was born in an orphanage so as she claims. she may be related to someone else from the show past/present/future. and the whole rahul thing why did cvs change him as the pandit at the last moment. there may be something there too. khushi may befriend naina thats for sure after yesterdays episode khushi hates sid to the core. 

Edited by Sandralong - 15 February 2013 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
for some reason i felt really sorry for veeru too.. i didnt want to but i did especially when he said kasam se mei mar jaaonga tumhare bighair...awww Disapprove but the main picture is that ROSID are united again and i'm just going to rejoice over that Dancing

I really want veeru to stay rather than that f*****g naina CV's should've enhanced his track insteadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MitwaIshqPe-

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I dnt think sid really slept with naina I think naina might have some ulterior motive I guess we will find abt it soon but yes when sid wil say this to roli she will also go through the pain veru went through so this is like a cycle I hate cvcs I want to see happiness for once

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Stunnerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

for some reason i felt really sorry for veeru too.. i didnt want to but i did especially when he said kasam se mei mar jaaonga tumhare bighair...awww Disapprove but the main picture is that ROSID are united again and i'm just going to rejoice over that Dancing

I really want veeru to stay rather than that f*****g naina CV's should've enhanced his track insteadAngry

LOL I felt the same Mal, poor Veeru Cry
But looking forward to seeing RoSid getting back together even though Naina will ruin that Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.