cried for veru - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Yea i dnt think its end for khushi she will come back for sure I think naina is khushi friend/long lost sister I think she will bail khushi and veru
Hey prince, wat u said was crct, bt the kahani doesnt end with veeru. Veeru was cheatd by roli, in future roli wil be cheated by sid 4 naina.
Exactly, i don't think this khushi character will ever exit from ssk. khushi is ssks mascot. as long as she is sankalps wife she will be there in the show. veeru i am not so sure. he will be back but not for a very long time. when cvs need him in the future he will be brought back. veeru got what he deserved. he was sad and all but i dont feel sad for him. but his acting was superb. 

for premar fans don't feel bad. I know it was very sad to see simar get shot. but simar will recover in 2-3 days. she is the lead of the show and the show is under her name so she won't die. the only reason they had to get simar shot because of deepikas back problem. it was explained in todays sbs seg. 

we rosid fans r not that happy either 😭. yes rosid got back together. but its not permanent this time, as long as stupid naina 😑 (kala saya) is in the show she will create more problems and misunderstandings for rosid. ans as long as sid has guilty feelings of what happened that night our rosid won't be the same. so this is not the proper reunion of rosid. the proper rosid reunion can only be expected after this whole naina drama ends.

mishu i don't think naina is khushi long lost sister/friend, khushi has a mom. naina was born in an orphanage so as she claims. she may be related to someone else from the show past/present/future. and the whole rahul thing why did cvs change him as the pandit at the last moment. there may be something there too. khushi may befriend naina thats for sure after yesterdays episode khushi hates sid to the core. 
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
for some reason i felt really sorry for veeru too.. i didnt want to but i did especially when he said kasam se mei mar jaaonga tumhare bighair...awww πŸ˜’ but the main picture is that ROSID are united again and i'm just going to rejoice over that

I really want veeru to stay rather than that f*****g naina CV's should've enhanced his track instead😑
I dnt think sid really slept with naina I think naina might have some ulterior motive I guess we will find abt it soon but yes when sid wil say this to roli she will also go through the pain veru went through so this is like a cycle I hate cvcs I want to see happiness for once
Originally posted by malihaahmed

for some reason i felt really sorry for veeru too.. i didnt want to but i did especially when he said kasam se mei mar jaaonga tumhare bighair...awww πŸ˜’ but the main picture is that ROSID are united again and i'm just going to rejoice over that

I really want veeru to stay rather than that f*****g naina CV's should've enhanced his track instead😑

πŸ˜† I felt the same Mal, poor Veeru 😭
But looking forward to seeing RoSid getting back together even though Naina will ruin that Angry
Me too maliha all of a sudden when I saw the precap I felt so bad for him and sandra ur right khushi wnt ever leave as for veru I dnt think he will back as if now maybe after naina track ends maybe we might get some screen shots of him but khushi character is permanent for sure and yes this is not the true reunion of rosid but I am happy to see them happy for some sec god next track will bd abt stupid. Naina and her blackmailing sid with her fake innocence hate her Haye her I am damn sure her character will go negative
i hope cvs wrap up this stupid naina track fast before their trp and show go under. no one wants to see her ugly face. oh god can't bear her for another second. i read an article where someone was praising sana (naina) for her excellent acting skill in ssk. lol i was laughing so hard. she may have shown good acting skills in another show or something, but ssk she definitey didn't. her scenes were so dragging pure torture.
Originally posted by Nisbahx

πŸ˜† I felt the same Mal, poor Veeru 😭
But looking forward to seeing RoSid getting back together even though Naina will ruin that 😑

Yes nisu baby you watched itπŸ˜‰...ikr that Naina Paina will turn negative and blackmail bechara Sid 😭
Originally posted by savkatika

Me too maliha all of a sudden when I saw the precap I felt so bad for him and sandra ur right khushi wnt ever leave as for veru I dnt think he will back as if now maybe after naina track ends maybe we might get some screen shots of him but khushi character is permanent for sure and yes this is not the true reunion of rosid but I am happy to see them happy for some sec god next track will bd abt stupid. Naina and her blackmailing sid with her fake innocence hate her Haye her I am damn sure her character will go negative

Tomorrow's episode will be good.. hopefully good fight sequence between sidprem and veeru and ROSID cute moments... but i feel sorry for simar 😭

That Naina can go to hell i think even cv's have realised how much the audience HATES her...she is the reason for the TRP drop no one cares about her makeover πŸ˜‘ and @sandralong i read that article too 'superb acting skills from Sasural Simar Ka on Colors' LOOOL HELL NO!!