Posted: 11 years ago
no matter how much u guyz say he is a bad person but after seeing the precap i realized how much veru loved her it was not infatuation he really loved her alot!even when roli said all those harsh stuffs he just couldnt believed it!i felt so bad for him!i am glad sid heard the truth from the stairs i want him to realize just how much roli loves him and he shouldnt have lost his trust on roli!i mean look at veru even though roli said all those stuff he just couldnt believe those!and the last scene just plain made me cry were veru said roli u can take all the property u want i dont care for those!i just need ur love!roli i will die without u please dont leave me like that!guyz i am a rosid fan but really i felt so bad for him!i dont care if he tried to shoot roli after all those beating by prem and sid!and all those harsh words by roli he had every right to get angry and trying to shoot roli!but really i felt so bad for him!i hope this is not the end of veru!i hope we get to see more of him like after the whole stupid naina track!all in all veru acting and expression was fabulous!
savtatika veeru was involved in all wrong doings with khushi.he even was responsible  for simars miscarriage.did u forget how badly he treated bharadwaj family when they were thrown out of the house.he even tried to thow simars kid in the air.people like veeru doent deserve any sympathy,roli gave him what he deserved .tit for tat.veeru even cheated in transfering the property papers when mataji was gonig to sign on noida papers to be named on simar.today i smiled when roli left him.as the saying goes paap ka ghada ek din futta hai.now its time for veeru to pay for his deeds.
i also hate him . it may be now good for rosid fan because they r united again but it is bad for premar fan because he has shooted simar . rosid fan can be happy but i m sad for premar
yes..mishu..really felt bad for veeru. specially precap it was very emotional.
nehasweeti dont wory simar ko ek do din ke liye hospital me rakhenge fir vapas ghar aa jayenge.
I hate veeru. But i felt little bad 4 him today.
i hope so Prince but don't know what happens in future episode . in today sbs segment i had seen that , really felt bad for simar . 
I lovd today's epi, bt i didnt lyk sid's expression nor i didnt feel happy tat he got to knw abt d truth. Bcoz he dnt deserve 4 roli's luv. He slept with tat naina. If i dnt think abt tat naina, then i luv sid expression and i am hpy tat he knws d truth.
Haha I knw he was a bad guy but his love for roli was real he was not meaning to hit simar he was meaning to hit roli so as a rosid fan i should have hated him right but I dnt I like his character and. Who knows this might be the end of his track but the precap line just made me felled so bad for him u can all criticise him but I still felt bad that he loved roli so much and ur saying as I am a rosid fan I might forgive god he never affected premar role so much as to create a drift between them.i mean as a rosid fan i am supposed to hate him more then u.I was expecting him to act all angry at roli for lying to him i was ready to hate him but i just couldnt help but feel bad that he said those lines that he would die without her yes he has done a lot of bad stuffs but his love for roli was real.I am happy that rosid will be reunited tomorrow but as a person I felt bad for veru as got the same pain which he gave to khushi so prince ur right he got wht he deserved but I wished it was not like this
what goes round comes round.khushi cheated sankalp,so she was later cheated by veeru.veeru cheated khushi so he was later cheated by roli.kahaani khatam😆