Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
no matter how much u guyz say he is a bad person but after seeing the precap i realized how much veru loved her it was not infatuation he really loved her alot!even when roli said all those harsh stuffs he just couldnt believed it!i felt so bad for him!i am glad sid heard the truth from the stairs i want him to realize just how much roli loves him and he shouldnt have lost his trust on roli!i mean look at veru even though roli said all those stuff he just couldnt believe those!and the last scene just plain made me cry were veru said roli u can take all the property u want i dont care for those!i just need ur love!roli i will die without u please dont leave me like that!guyz i am a rosid fan but really i felt so bad for him!i dont care if he tried to shoot roli after all those beating by prem and sid!and all those harsh words by roli he had every right to get angry and trying to shoot roli!but really i felt so bad for him!i hope this is not the end of veru!i hope we get to see more of him like after the whole stupid naina track!all in all veru acting and expression was fabulous!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80PanjabanJattiSilver_19viraf4uharinikrishnansrdeviNirjhor105-Neelambari-AlwaysHisJaan-Arjunzaadi-pesi11ambbihakoolsadhu1000-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cried for veru" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
savtatika veeru was involved in all wrong doings with khushi.he even was responsible  for simars miscarriage.did u forget how badly he treated bharadwaj family when they were thrown out of the house.he even tried to thow simars kid in the air.people like veeru doent deserve any sympathy,roli gave him what he deserved .tit for tat.veeru even cheated in transfering the property papers when mataji was gonig to sign on noida papers to be named on simar.today i smiled when roli left him.as the saying goes paap ka ghada ek din futta hai.now its time for veeru to pay for his deeds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-m001

nehasweeti

nehasweeti

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
i also hate him . it may be now good for rosid fan because they r united again but it is bad for premar fan because he has shooted simar . rosid fan can be happy but i m sad for premar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-

raokrithika

IF-Rockerz

raokrithika

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
yes..mishu..really felt bad for veeru. specially precap it was very emotional.

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
nehasweeti dont wory simar ko ek do din ke liye hospital me rakhenge fir vapas ghar aa jayenge.

Silver_19

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I hate veeru. But i felt little bad 4 him today.

nehasweeti

nehasweeti

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
i hope so Prince but don't know what happens in future episode . in today sbs segment i had seen that , really felt bad for simar . 

Angellic_doll

IF-Dazzler

Angellic_doll

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I lovd today's epi, bt i didnt lyk sid's expression nor i didnt feel happy tat he got to knw abt d truth. Bcoz he dnt deserve 4 roli's luv. He slept with tat naina. If i dnt think abt tat naina, then i luv sid expression and i am hpy tat he knws d truth.

-chithra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.