Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Kshama there are no fireworks. As usual the Modi Kaandaan is absent for the big dhamaka. .Chirag is out with Hetal for some engagement, Koki and the rest are in the Mandir.. So this is only going to be between Rashi, Alka and Gopi. At the end of the day Alka takes vansh.

My only query is how they explain this to the others? Of Course the Modis will believe them anyway. They are idiotsDead
Lol that was me and my sarcasm...Sorry...Embarrassed   Modi's probably yes...but there's always Kokila Modi to solve the mysteries going on in that house, I highly doubt she will take this lightly, if she does, then there's no hope...ConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS - short WU - 15/02/2013 (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc4ever

Kshama there are no fireworks. As usual the Modi Kaandaan is absent for the big dhamaka. .Chirag is out with Hetal for some engagement, Koki and the rest are in the Mandir.. So this is only going to be between Rashi, Alka and Gopi. At the end of the day Alka takes vansh.

My only query is how they explain this to the others? Of Course the Modis will believe them anyway. They are idiotsDead
Lol that was me and my sarcasm...Sorry...Embarrassed   Modi's probably yes...but there's always Kokila Modi to solve the mysteries going on in that house, I highly doubt she will take this lightly, if she does, then there's no hope...ConfusedOuch

LOL Sorry.. I just am not myself latelySmile
Kokila Modi will never come to know and when she does, it will be too late. Anyway, Rashi currently has a get out of jail free card. Mota Bhabhi and hubby are away on a party, the men are going to go to the office. So things will be back to normal pretty quicklySmile

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 15 February 2013 at 12:11pm

doc4ever

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for the short Wu appreciate the efforts i will watch when it airs on TV here.

Justlikethat1

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by doc4ever

LOL Sorry.. I just am not myself latelySmile
Kokila Modi will never come to know and when she does, it will be too late. Anyway, Rashi currently has a get out of jail free card. Mota Bhabhi and hubby are away on a party, the men are going to go to the office. So things will be back to normal pretty quicklySmile
Join the club...LOL   The only thing that excited me was the precap...Go Gopi...Clap  Excellent to watch her character come into her own being that is self-assured and confident! Star  Crap, that girl just never learns...Ouch  Wow, just noticed the new banner! Tongue

Edited by doc4ever - 15 February 2013 at 1:01pm

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Full update doneTongue

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged