Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
With due respect to the CVs or anyone involved in the production house...If you guys are checking the forum like you used to with RBO...then plz take note,,

In the wake of the horrendous crimes against women which are taking place all over the country...I wud be very obliged if you did not resort to PROMOTING such trash on your show...

On one hand you are showing a wedding in which the in-laws dont seem to stop with their dowry demands...While I understand that you are showing a small town and these cases are very rampant everywhere...But this is the medium to tell people that this is WRONG...To encourage women to stand up for what is right ...Do not PROMOTE all this and make the uneducated and poor people of our country living in the villages think that it is ok to do so...

Thats downright DISGUSTING if you are using such a big platform to promote Dowry system. Colors has a show Balika Vadhu which gives reasonings against social evils...Why wud you make another show promoting the very evils you are dissing in your other show...

As for the synopsis regarding the Rape Attempt...This is not a regular issue which can be dealt with soo casually...If you show this then make sure the character shown doing this is punished or strictly dealt with...Coz so far NONE of the character in your show seem strong enough to stand up against this...

Rape or Attempt to Rape is the biggest problem of our country right now...Plz show Sensitivity to the issue and be human when taking up such issues...If all Bharti is gonna do is cry and keep quiet about it...then I request you to NOT show this track...Let Bharti take a stand for it and decide to get the guy punished and refuse to marry coz of the dowry...Let her be single..Why get her hitched off to the first available person if her marriage broke...We dont want her to be paired up with anyone...Maybe after 3-4 months let there be a new entry with whom she can be paired up...Dont force a marriage track on her and on us...ConfusedDead

P.S - Still hoping that the Rape and Dowry issues will be dealt with smartly and not make us cringe in resentment...Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitagangulysanju01k.krithikaSuShaanRocksjaisyjazzkp_yasharanpoo_j-Ray-DiehardYMfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dowry Track and Crime Against Women !" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged

seriously the way they insult other countries is so bad...like a brilliant character told yestday.tumhari kaam ko iss americans ko koi kadar nahi...was just outright offensive..had they not cared about the quality of work they would not have asked the bechaara to join him...

2ndly this show has gone all out to paint women as weak'confused foolish and what not I dont think theres a single strong woman character in the entire show...
if they try to make these tracks as cheap as the show itself...they will have to face serious consequences...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01-Ray-poo_jtogepe30

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Clap You ve said it all Vandu!!! Really Wish Cvs sees this..What they showing is outrageous..Angry Asking dowry is againsr law..Dont the writers know such a common thing???Confused 

Edited by poo_j - 15 February 2013 at 6:49am

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Its just SAD to see this...
I had decided to keep away from making topics in the forum for the time being but I just couldnt help it...

Such a wrong message is being put across !

Edited by togepe30 - 15 February 2013 at 6:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikapoo_j

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

I dont think theres a single strong woman character in the entire show...
There is no strong character in the show at all...not just among womanConfused
Except the negative character Ankit...and thats just horrible...

He seems to be the only confident one around who says what he wants to without fearing being judgedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_jDiehardYMfan

SuShaanRocks

Goldie

SuShaanRocks

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

With due respect to the CVs or anyone involved in the production house...If you guys are checking the forum like you used to with RBO...then plz take note,,

In the wake of the horrendous crimes against women which are taking place all over the country...I wud be very obliged if you did not resort to PROMOTING such trash on your show...

On one hand you are showing a wedding in which the in-laws dont seem to stop with their dowry demands...While I understand that you are showing a small town and these cases are very rampant everywhere...But this is the medium to tell people that this is WRONG...To encourage women to stand up for what is right ...Do not PROMOTE all this and make the uneducated and poor people of our country living in the villages think that it is ok to do so...

Thats downright DISGUSTING if you are using such a big platform to promote Dowry system. Colors has a show Balika Vadhu which gives reasonings against social evils...Why wud you make another show promoting the very evils you are dissing in your other show...

As for the synopsis regarding the Rape Attempt...This is not a regular issue which can be dealt with soo casually...If you show this then make sure the character shown doing this is punished or strictly dealt with...Coz so far NONE of the character in your show seem strong enough to stand up against this...

Rape or Attempt to Rape is the biggest problem of our country right now...Plz show Sensitivity to the issue and be human when taking up such issues...If all Bharti is gonna do is cry and keep quiet about it...then I request you to NOT show this track...Let Bharti take a stand for it and decide to get the guy punished and refuse to marry coz of the dowry...Let her be single..Why get her hitched off to the first available person if her marriage broke...We dont want her to be paired up with anyone...Maybe after 3-4 months let there be a new entry with whom she can be paired up...Dont force a marriage track on her and on us...ConfusedDead

P.S - Still hoping that the Rape and Dowry issues will be dealt with smartly and not make us cringe in resentment...Ouch

Agree wid u dear...Thumbs Up & happy 2 c dat some 1 from dis forum has take an stand 4 dis...Clap
I do really wish dat ur stand wil make some changes in dis show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaDiehardYMfantogepe30

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
loved ur post vandu Thumbs Up

i was searching for SWJ's fb or twitter acc
and i got these two links 
dont know which one is the real acc and which acc is currently used by SWJ 
there are many ppl here who are active on fb so i think they can guess which one is the right acc
when u find the right one please put all these threads links on page so that they can get our msg 
and there is the link of twitter acc also on the second link 

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

loved ur post vandu Thumbs Up

i was searching for SWJ's fb or twitter acc
and i got these two links 
dont know which one is the real acc and which acc is currently used by SWJ 
there are many ppl here who are active on fb so i think they can guess which one is the right acc
when u find the right one please put all these threads links on page so that they can get our msg 
and there is the link of twitter acc also on the second link 

hey IF is not allowing me post the link tch
kya karu?
but i think if anyone else search it from their fb acc then unhe bhi ye links milenge so anybody is here jo directly kar sakta hain 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.