Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yolozz

Hiii Guys
Well i'm new to this forum tho I do usually watch this show LOL hopefully I wont get hooked to the forum or the show and like i'm posting on i-f after like 2 years which I myself am surprised at but yeah I just have one idea ROFL

Since I've been watching hindi serials for really really long and usually what happens when one of the main characters start treating their loved one like RK's treating Madhubala is that they're dying like they probably have cancer or a hole in their heart/liver/kidney or wtv like  that and find out and all they think is 'OMGGG NOOO MY LOVER DESERVES BETTER THAN ME' Sleepyso they become mean and totally just ditch them or leave them hanging lalala Ouch
This previously happened in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, the last show I watched, Prem had a hole in his heart and he pretended to be someone else and became so so mean to Heer omggg 

So yeah just an idea LOL what do you guys think?

What if RK is dying?

The main thing about that kind of 'fatal illness' track, it turns out *not* to be actually fatal *after* making both leads thoroughly miserable.Confused
So yeah, it's possible that they might be having that track because it would be a guarantee RK wouldn't actually die.
Smile

Edited by leelaa9 - 15 February 2013 at 8:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaBittuJi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if RK is dying? (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Acid_Queen

IF-Rockerz

Acid_Queen

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Sab RK ko marne pe tule hai ...LOL ...Waise if the show is ending thn only it will happen ( Stilll thr is a big IF ... LOL )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BittuJi.

JareenDD

Goldie

JareenDD

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
disagree...welcome to the forumHug...hope you stick to this forum and show like fevicol  Evil SmileLOL

BittuJi.

BittuJi.

IF-Rockerz

BittuJi.

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Yeaaah it's just a thought or a very small possibility... just an IF like leelaa9 said and of course if he is 'dying' or has a disease or whatever of course he won't die for sure Ouch RK IS TOO DAMN BEAUTIFUL TO DIE OK GUYSSS Disapprove

and @JareenDD thank you :) though i really hope i dont ROFL another addiction to IF and a hindi serial wouldn't be too niceROFL 

leelaa9

dash_aryan

IF-Dazzler

dash_aryan

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
That's what I was thinking...but than RK NEEDS Madhu...Lets our Fingers Crossed...

BittuJi.

berrysweet

berrysweet

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

If he was dying, I would fall asleep with boredom!

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
If illness track is denied by the Cv's then I can only think that RK has strated trusting his father-in laws words...Madhu's biological father's words who thought her to be unausipicious...just like her father he has also rejected her and made her to go away from him...

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
No way.
Welcome.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.