BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiii Guys
Well i'm new to this forum tho I do usually watch this show LOL hopefully I wont get hooked to the forum or the show and like i'm posting on i-f after like 2 years which I myself am surprised at but yeah I just have one idea ðŸ¤£

Since I've been watching hindi serials for really really long and usually what happens when one of the main characters start treating their loved one like RK's treating Madhubala is that they're dying like they probably have cancer or a hole in their heart/liver/kidney or wtv like  that and find out and all they think is 'OMGGG NOOO MY LOVER DESERVES BETTER THAN ME' 🥱so they become mean and totally just ditch them or leave them hanging lalala 
This previously happened in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, the last show I watched, Prem had a hole in his heart and he pretended to be someone else and became so so mean to Heer omggg 

So yeah just an idea ðŸ˜† what do you guys think?
Edited by yolozz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snowdrop- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil was EKTA KAPOORs show
and this is not
Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tamanna10

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil was EKTA KAPOORs show

and this is not

thank GOD for that!
Edited by swetha811 - 11 years ago
Sagar21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As per your title . . If rk is dying(jo ki impossible hai) . . .wo episode madhubala show ka last episode hoga.
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That is ekta's show and this is ST's show...so do not compared and see the twists and enjoy...

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
they have denied any news of dying or illness of RK.
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swetha811

thank GOD for that!

look like god have some mercy for us on that!🤣
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yolozz

Hiii Guys
Well i'm new to this forum tho I do usually watch this show LOL hopefully I wont get hooked to the forum or the show and like i'm posting on i-f after like 2 years which I myself am surprised at but yeah I just have one idea ðŸ¤£

Since I've been watching hindi serials for really really long and usually what happens when one of the main characters start treating their loved one like RK's treating Madhubala is that they're dying like they probably have cancer or a hole in their heart/liver/kidney or wtv like  that and find out and all they think is 'OMGGG NOOO MY LOVER DESERVES BETTER THAN ME' 🥱so they become mean and totally just ditch them or leave them hanging lalala 
This previously happened in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, the last show I watched, Prem had a hole in his heart and he pretended to be someone else and became so so mean to Heer omggg 

So yeah just an idea ðŸ˜† what do you guys think?

What if RK is dying?

The main thing about that kind of 'fatal illness' track, it turns out *not* to be actually fatal *after* making both leads thoroughly miserable.😕
So yeah, it's possible that they might be having that track because it would be a guarantee RK wouldn't actually die.
😊
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sab RK ko marne pe tule hai ...😆 ...Waise if the show is ending thn only it will happen ( Stilll thr is a big IF ... ðŸ˜† )
JareenDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
disagree...welcome to the forum🤗...hope you stick to this forum and show like fevicol  😈😆