**Bommalattam 2013 February Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Thursday, February 14th, Episode 81 - by atina

Josiyar takes his own time while others are worried looking at nhim. Finally Josiyar smiles and tells," porutham naa...appadi oru porutham...10 poruthamum koodi irukku...pramaatham" Chid and others are sxo happy. Chid congratulates Danda and he request the josiyar to look for a good date for the wedding.  Nats slowly walks to Santhosh and sarcastically tells," You have won finally...you can be happy now right?" Santhosh replies," CHithaps...what is this..? the game is not yet started...wait and watch"

Danda leaves in the car with Bhupathi reaches home and asks Boo to come inside and have a coffee too. Boo follows him..As soon Chid walks in Koki asks him aboutthe function. Danda is so excited and tells all about the jathagam paarthal stuff and how CHid gave him so much importance and made him sit on a chair...etc. Kokila abd Barathy listens to this happily but Saravanan and Mahathy do not show any interest even to listen to Danda. Boo tells all good thing about Chid. Dand asks Barathy to bring some coffee for Boo. When Barathy comes with coffee Boo asks," madam how come you have agreed to this marriage knowing everything?" Barathy tells that ...everything will be ok.

Santhosh is exercising in the terrace. The servant lady is also there doing some work. She staers at Santhosh and starts crying. Santhosh asks her for a reson and she tells that Santhosh might forger her as he is getting married soon. But santhosh assures that ...even he is married which he is doing only for his dad...he will still keep the connection with her for ever. ( romba kevalamaa irukku...!!) As they both are talking Nats notices this from the Garden. He goes to the gardner and asks abut this Santhosh's thiruvilayaadal and the gardner replies," Aya...I think after closing the guest house only I came here to work...but this has been going on even before I came here ...I am sure" Nats asks him not to tell about this to anyone and leaves from there.

Edited by atina - 14 February 2013 at 10:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgavarneshwarsahanarajatinaseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 February Archives (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaratinaseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
**Bommalattam 2013 February Archives

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Subanuvarneshwaratinarojapooooseelakshemameenu

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

19th February  2013 - Tuesday 

Aattam - 84

Kathir is sitting under a tree. He looks like a devadas (just meant that he looks so lost). Ram and his other friends search for him. They notice Kathir.  Ram asks what happened. His friend says Kathir might be feeling dizzy as he has not eaten for the past two days (he was just thinking about Bharathy).  The other guy tells they thought he must have committed suicide. Kathir laughs on hearing this. He comments that though Bharathi hates him she cannot bear him to see as a dead one. Ram asks whether he is worried as Bharathi got married and he is not able to forget her yet. He questions as why did Kathir do so. Kathir replies he did so as he wanted Bharathi to live a wealthy life and bring a good fortune to her family.  He says Bharathi thought that he was her world.

Kathir feels bad that he couldnt do anything to her family when they were in need but only Chidambaram could do. Ram asks him not to worry as he did knowing all the consequences. Kathir says he is not a sage, just an ordinary man so its paining inside for him.  He tells that a man gets worried even if he looses 10 Rs but he has lost his Bharathi. Kathir is crying and says that though he lost her willingly, its a loss than can never be recovered.  He tells he doesnt know how he is going to recover from the loss. Kathir wants to be like how he is for some days. He is not woried even if all mistakes. Ram asks for their energetic Kathir back. He wishes Kathir should return to normalcy soon. 'Vizhuvathellam Vizhunthu Kidapatharakku Vetkaam alla' - The other guy says this and asks him to be normal as he advised them saying this poetry. 

Kathir says he should not be like this and thinks that even Bharathi will be happy if he succeeds in his life as a director.  He wishes to get back and decides to write a story about his pain. Ram encourages him to do so. Kathir says he has even kept a title and its 'Bommalattam'.  He tells that though he wrote many stories in the past this story will be his master piece. All of them wish him and forcefully takes him to their room.

Santosh is getting ready to celebrate his marriage night. Sivagami leaves Bharathi near the room door and says she will know everything as she is a girl of present generation. Bharathi smiles and enters the room. A short eye lock followed by Santosh staring at her happpens.  Santosh approaches her and says there were too many formalities and rituals. Bharathi asks him whether he didnt like the ritual of marriage night. Santosh tells her that this is the one he likes so much. He asks why is she late and outdated(as she has brought paal sembu with her). Bharathi tells everything has a meaning. Santosh jokingly says looks like she will even take his blessings. Bharathi tells that there is nothing wrong in it and takes his blessings. Sanotsh lifts her up an caresses her face. He gets flashback of Bharathi slapping him and goes away. When Bharathi asks why Santosh moved away, he says he got nervous. She offers him milk. Sanotsh makes faces and finally drinks a sip. Bharati finishes the rest. Santosh says he is not interested in listening to the reasons for such formalities.

Santosh asks Bharathi whether he will get a slap if he touches her. Bharathi take his hand and keeps it on her saying he is the only person who has right on her as she is his wife.  She asks how come he agreed to marry her immediately when his father asked him. Santosh says she must be knowing but Bharathi wishes to hear it from his mouth directly. He says its because of love for her. Santosh asks how come she agreed to marry him. Bharathi wants Santosh to answer this too. He tells her that its because her father had helped her a lot. Bharathi says he is partially right and tells she accepted him for him.

Bharathi tells that though she was in love with Kathir they didnt even touch each other. Even if they touch by mistake, they would say sorry to each other. Santosh asks why she is telling this to him when he never asked about it. Bharathi tells that love is jsut pure and that doesnt vanish and impossible to do so. She says a kavithai but Sanotsh stops her. Bharathi tells he doesnt know what love is as he was never sincere in any of his affairs.   She wants to love him first and that should be an example for others. Bharathi wants to feel the love for atleast six months. She takes bedsheet and spreads it down. Santosh asks her not to do so but Bharathi insists that they fall in love first. She tells she wants to do romance with her hero first then only they can enjoy their wedding romance. Bharathi asks him to sleep so as they need to go to office earlier. Santosh is visibly upset.

Edited by atina - 19 February 2013 at 9:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgajunkabcvarneshwarsahanarajSavitha0101nithyamkvatinarojapoooohemameenu

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Wednesday, February 20th, Episode 85
( a very slow moving episode)

Gayatri tries to sleep ( on the floor) while poor Santhosh sits on the bed and he can not beleive that Barathy took such a drastic decision of sleeping separate for atleast 6 months as she wants them to lovers only...He goes and sits next to Barathy...and She calls his name loud but chellamaa...he jum,ps and and comes back to the bed. Now Barathy asks questions about the servant lady...but Santhosh keeps quiet. Barathy talks to herself," there is something wrong with that lady but I will find out...soon"

It is night time..Kadir starts writing the story " Bommalattam" he write the story with the real names and then he chages them. He keeps writing into late night...He write a lot ...page after page ...he pauses and then again he continues.

Dandapani is not able to sleep and he comes  to the kitchen to drink some water and as he goes back to the bed he notices a Barathiyar Kavithai book ..and he gets reminded about Barathi's talk to him when she sadi good bye to him before she went with Santhosh. And he sits down and starts crying. Saravanan comes out and asks him what happened.

Dandapani replies," dei kuttram paanitten daa...Paavam daaa...namma Barathy he agreed to this wedding just becasue of me daa...I think I forced her into this marriage..she could have told "NO" daa...but she proved that she is like God to me daa...I really wish that she talked to me earlier like how she talked to me today daa...She is going to suffer there daa...I names her Barathy daa...and she is like Barathy only daa...but I do not know ho to be that Bararhy's father daa...I wish I could rewind my life daa...What will I do daaa"

Ravi consoles him," Appa...you are right paa...we do not rewind our life paa...no one can do that paa...This nis life paa our lives...ithuthaan nijam paa...all we can do for akka...is let us hope that she will be happy...sathiyamaa..I can not be another Barathy paa...but I will try to be a good son to you paa...I promise..everyone of us did some thappu paa...in Barathy akka's matter...but right now I want you to gather you as our father for us appa...come paa..."

Dandapani thanks him for making him understand the facts of life and Saravanan takes him to his bed.

Edited by atina - 20 February 2013 at 10:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarJanuatinarojapooooseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Thursday, February 21th, Episode 86 - by atina
Sorry for the delay:

In Dandapani's house...Mahathi is making morning coffee and hands over to her mom...who tells," hey what is this? you are giving me this coffee before giving to Barathy...? let me go and give this to her" Telling this she rushes to Barathy's rrom...while Mahathy worriedly follows her...Kokila keeps calling Barathy and walks...everyone is staring at her...finally Kokila realises that Barathy is no more there...some how she pulls her together and goes in with tears...Dandapani and others feels very sad...all of them are in tears.

Santhosh's house...It is early morning and Barathy is busy in the kitchen making coffee for everyone. Here comes Sivagami and asks her why is she doing all this work. But Barathy tells that she would love to do this morning breakfast work everyday before she foes to the office and she gives the first coffee to her. After drining that coffee Sivagami takes another cup of coffee and Barathy asks," what is this atheh...my coffee is that tasty? you want to have a second cup?"

SIvagami replies that she is taking this coffee to Devi's room If Devi is served her first coffee in her bed she will go mad. Barathy takes the coffee from her hand and tells," Atheh this habit is very bad...we need to correct Devi...let her come and have coffee like others" Sivagami stands there worriedly. Barathy brings coffee for her maamaa and chinna maamaa. Barathy tells Nats," I made your coffee with sweetner...and not sugar" Nats tells," luckily you did not tell that you are cutting my coffee"

Barathy replies," if doctor tells that defenitley I will do that" Chid laughs and trellsd," did you hear daa.nataraj? you better listen to her if not unakku saappaadeh cut aayidum" Barathy smiles and Nats gets annoyed. Devi gets up and gets angry not seeing her coffee and chithi there. She  shouts "chithi...chiteee" Then she comes down and asks chithi for coffee. Here comes Barathy with coffee and gives to Sivagami and asks her to give it to Devi.

Devi gets so furious and asks," ithu yenna puthu pazhakkam??"  Barathy replies," Look here Devi...atheh is older than us and we need to respect her and also we need to help her too...herafter your coffee will not come to your room...you have to come here and drink like others." Devi screams," vaanga medam...nee just to advise me unnoda veetuleh irunthu vasnthu irukariyyaa Barathee?" Chid shouts at her and asks her to call Barathy " annee" Barathy tells," it is ok maamaa...please tell her to brush and come for the coffee" Devi walks away from there...like a storm watrning Barathy," inga paar...all this dramma you can do with your pourushan and not with me okay...chithee mela vaa"

Sivagami goes to the kitchen and Barathy asks her who goes to the market to buy vegetables. She said that Banu onlky goes. Now Barathy requests her to go with Banu. Sivagami agrees to this and Barathy goes out of kitchen..while Nataraj stares at Barathy. Sivagami is in a hurry to go to the market and nats stops him and asks," where are you going? who is maamiyaar here? you or that Barathy..? what is this? you wait and watch one day she will make you to masdsage her leg..." Sivagami tells," what ever is happening is good thaaneh...why are you talking like this?" She leaves.

Devi isso mad and comes down and screams for chithee. Nats informs her that chithi has gone to the market with Banu. Devi goes to the kitchen and uruttifies the vessels. Hearing this commotion the gardener comes there...Devi orders him to make a tea for her and bring. She goes and sits in thre hall...restlessly.
Santhosh is getting ready to go to the office. He looks smart and Barathy comes and hugs him and tells," ayo...you look so smart and handsome...I think I have to change my mind...about that one year matter.,..ippove..." Santhosh also hugs her and tells," really?" B tells," I have so much love for you...but you dont love me that much ha?" Santhosh quickly hugs her and tells," no...no ...you ..even you look nice in this saree..."  Barathy oreh si nungals," ponga...it is like giving a loli pop to the kids...ok..I love you somuch..not onky in the house...even coimng to the office also I will love you...oru varusham...mm" She starts walking away from him...whiule Santhosh stands there and stares at her...

Edited by atina - 22 February 2013 at 10:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lathasiva96Januatinaseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Originally posted by Janu

Friday 22 feb update

Scene I

Devi theru vilayadal continue. The poor gardener makes tea and gives to her and asks her whether is nice. She sarcastically tells him its nice and throw the hot tea on his face. Pavam that durai uncle., he thudichipoi with the hot tea and standing there crying. But the worst scene is, all the family member just comes and visarchi n let him stand there helplessly. Santhosh laughs at him thinking that he pour the tea on himself!!!!.

Barathy asks sorry due to her earlier action, this is the reaction from Devi. Nat wife also apologise on devi behalf and Chid just shake his head. Nat on his side, ask him to be more careful with Devi.
Scene 2
At Santhosh office' All staff gives Barathy respected welcome and start calling her madam. She tells them to accept her as same Bar not as the boss wife. Santhosh allocated Bar office in his room but Bar refuse as she still love her old cabin. Chids also offer director job to Bar and this too rejected by Bar citing that she need to work to support her family and se wants to do it as previously. Chids accept her decision.
On the way from Chids room and Santhosh and Bar hugs and talk romancely. Chids is very happy with Bar way of handling Santhosh but Nat who is watching this ore vaitherichal. Both Santhosh and Bar go to motthaimadi to look at their roses and starts the romance again. Santhosh a bit confuse with Bar attitude but anyway look like he like it.

Scene 3

At Bar house, Mahati make morning coffee and offer to her mum. Her mum scolds her and asks her to serve Bar first. Mahati confuse but her mum just bring the coffee and goes in Bar room and start to call her. Everyone start to come out and puzzle over their mum includes their dad. After sometime, mum realizes that Bar is no more there and she is married. She cries but tells them that this is happy tears and asks all of them to continue with their chores.

Scene 4

Dinner time at Chids house, Nat wife and Bar serving Chid, Santhosh and Nats. Sivagamy asks Bar to sit with Santhosh and eat together with her husband. But Bar ask her to sit she will serve all of them and Chids ask Siva to sit beside her husband. Bar enquire about Devi absent and Sivagamy said that she will bring it over to her room. Bar tell Siva not to do that but Nat said, if Devi missed her dinner, Chis will be very worry and ask for his support. But to Nats shock, Chids supports Bar decision and ask them to accept whatever Bar suggest. Nat left to think'.

Sorry , I f I missed anything

Edited by atina - 25 February 2013 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaratinaseelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bommalattam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.