Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Dazzler

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Originally posted by k-ekta fan

Madz... seems like u r d biggest fanz of Elijah... who wnt him bck everytym any of the original cum bck... hehehe

Dalaric. I miss dem a loads... wsh 2 hve dalarix & Delena moments.. please JP

Gr8 2 Hve Katherine Bitch in d shw.

Rage of jealous in TVD all I can c now...

Stebekah... will surely mke Kat jelaous
on the other hand...seeing Delena also 2gther... will screw up Katherine mind I thnk so... cnt wait if dis will hpn in d shw as I imagined in my mind

Damon Fitty Liner... Wow...my Reaction... yes baby... ur skin is heavenly  Flawless

I thnk Jer will b bck...at least 4 Bonnie luvstry. hehehe

Yes. I actually like Elijah very much. He is my fav original. You know I like Klaus too but not in the way I like Elijah. I Klaus with his charm and accent. Becks coz I feel sad for her and like her compassion. And never liked Kol. Finn was not even an original for me. LOL BUT. Elijah is the only original whom I truly like, like I respect him. I didn't like him at first, he was not attractive but then in immediate second episode, I liked him. He is like a Boss. I so love Damon and Elijah might have been on Anti-Damon side or Anti-Delena but I like him so much that I don't even dislike for that aspect. Or else, being sire bonded to Damon LOL I hate Bonnie and Lexie. Wink

And yep. I need Dalaric. That's it.

My Baby is awesome. And we know it. Cool

even i hate lexie sooo muchAngryAngryAngry(i think caroline is turnin into her now) and bonnie also!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Soon, Jer! (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanhaviSRK

Originally posted by k-ekta fan

Madz... seems like u r d biggest fanz of Elijah... who wnt him bck everytym any of the original cum bck... hehehe

Dalaric. I miss dem a loads... wsh 2 hve dalarix & Delena moments.. please JP

Gr8 2 Hve Katherine Bitch in d shw.

Rage of jealous in TVD all I can c now...

Stebekah... will surely mke Kat jelaous
on the other hand...seeing Delena also 2gther... will screw up Katherine mind I thnk so... cnt wait if dis will hpn in d shw as I imagined in my mind

Damon Fitty Liner... Wow...my Reaction... yes baby... ur skin is heavenly  Flawless

I thnk Jer will b bck...at least 4 Bonnie luvstry. hehehe

Yes. I actually like Elijah very much. He is my fav original. You know I like Klaus too but not in the way I like Elijah. I Klaus with his charm and accent. Becks coz I feel sad for her and like her compassion. And never liked Kol. Finn was not even an original for me. LOL BUT. Elijah is the only original whom I truly like, like I respect him. I didn't like him at first, he was not attractive but then in immediate second episode, I liked him. He is like a Boss. I so love Damon and Elijah might have been on Anti-Damon side or Anti-Delena but I like him so much that I don't even dislike for that aspect. Or else, being sire bonded to Damon LOL I hate Bonnie and Lexie. Wink

And yep. I need Dalaric. That's it.

My Baby is awesome. And we know it. Cool

even i hate lexie sooo muchAngryAngryAngry(i think caroline is turnin into her now) and bonnie also!LOLLOLLOL

No. Caroline is not even turning into Lexie coz she was only Stefan's friend. Caroline met Stefan through Elena and now she is sired to Stefan LOL It's worse. Ha! LOL

AadatSeMajboor

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@imadz: Agree with you 100% babe. Even the thought itself that Elena has lost all of her family at the tender age of 19 is just extremely saddening. Everyone close/ related to her is gone, its just beyond terrible. Poor girl, my heart goes out for her.

I too feel that Jeremy is not dead or maybe not dead in such a way that he will never come back. Not to forget we have the ever powerful Bonnie now who is the descendant of Ketzia herself. Imagine the amount of power Bonnie has inside of her and the news of Jeremy death would surely ignite that anger/ power/ desire inside of her to bring him back since I still feel some lingering feelings among them even after their break up.

As soon as I was happy seeing Kat back. I realized it right at the moment when Elena saw Kat and got shocked but the audience couldn't see who it was, but when she became instrumental in Jer's death I got really pissed off at her. Jeremy is one of my favorite characters. He has a lot of potential that I want to see being explored. I hope he comes back soon.

P.S: I'm also a huge Grey's Anatomy fan. Nice to see another GA fan. Loved Mark and Lexie's avi and hated how they died.

Edited by mahi0809 - 20 February 2013 at 8:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzFireLordPhoenix

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

@imadz: Agree with you 100% babe. Even the thought itself that Elena has lost all of her family at the tender age of 19 is just extremely saddening. Everyone close/ related to her is gone, its just beyond terrible. Poor girl, my heart goes out for her.

I too feel that Jeremy is not dead or maybe not dead in such a way that he will never come back. Not to forget we have the ever powerful Bonnie now who is the descendant of Ketzia herself. Imagine the amount of power Bonnie has inside of her and the news of Jeremy death would surely ignite that anger/ power/ desire inside of her to bring him back since I still feel some lingering feelings among them even after their break up.

As soon as I was happy seeing Kat back. I realized it right at the moment when Elena saw Kat and got shocked but the audience couldn't see who it was, but when she became instrumental in Jer's death I got really pissed off at her. Jeremy is one of my favorite characters. He has a lot of potential that I want to see being explored. I hope he comes back soon.

P.S: I'm also a huge Grey's Anatomy fan. Nice to see another GA fan. Loved Mark and Lexie's avi and hated how they died.

OMG! Don't even talk about Elena's pain. I might cry. My baby girl is only 19 and she has lost every single family member. Cry Cry Cry It is beyond tragic. This entire week I am gonna love Elena and all previous hatred or annoyance toward her for confusing between Salvatores will be forgotten. I will only and only Elena more. Coz, I really salute her. She is strong. After loosing everyone I love, I might break down and become numb and she survived this much. Poor girl. I will be crying in 415.

Oh. And Greys. I love MerDer from season 1. My oldest OTP. And Slexie. Cry I hate Shonda so much for killing them both. My OTP does not even exist anymore. Cry And after Slexie death, I almost stopped watching that show but still MerDer, Yang, Alex are enough to attract me again. Embarrassed

Edited by iMadz - 20 February 2013 at 8:28am

rainfireFireLordPhoenix

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I really didn think Jer was going to die...it seemed like too big a move when they still have at least 2 more seasons to go...but WOW!...they actually went ahead with it...I am in shock!Cry

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
It is OVER. Cry

I was in Denial. And 415 was blow for me. Cry

rainfireFireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

It is OVER. Cry

I was in Denial. And 415 was blow for me. Cry

It was such a heartbreaking episode! I really cried for Elena! 

And she burned Jeremy! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-rainfireiMadz

-AlwaysDamon-

-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
OMG...Maddy...I saw this post just now...
I was also in Denial...I feel like I was slapped...I really thot Jer will be back...Cry

rainfireiMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top