Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
when I heard that someone is going to die...like others I also thought that may b it's Damon..I was so sad...bcz I can't think of that...but for a single moment I never thought that it would b Jer...it's like impossible tp me...I mean y Jer n not someone else like Rebekah?I hate it...n Kat return for that m happy but she killed Jer for that m not happy...n where is Bonny?if she was there then she can do something to bring him back like last time...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzFireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Soon, Jer! (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
WHAT????????!!!!!!
I am yet to watch beyond 10-04 and now I am in shock...
I was depressed at me DeFan getting broken up...
Now this...no no No! No Way!...
My only real interest in this show is family and friendship bonds...
Can't bear if that gets smashed to pieces...Cry
Welcome back Katherine...I do like you but not your ways...

iMadzFireLordPhoenix

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
even i wanna jeremy to come back...hope he does return.he was the only family left for elena and i was so sad for her..she just lost everything in a moment.
kat is back ...happy even though she never cares for anyone i never thought that she would get jeremy killed.
damon and stefan scene was awsum and i really lvd it..it was amazing. alsowhen  rebekah said to damon that u did something selfless...dat was good too.
i really want someone to kill that shane in next episode itself...he is really annoying and i hated vaughan too and m glad he died.

iMadzFireLordPhoenix

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-ekta fan

Madz... seems like u r d biggest fanz of Elijah... who wnt him bck everytym any of the original cum bck... hehehe

Dalaric. I miss dem a loads... wsh 2 hve dalarix & Delena moments.. please JP

Gr8 2 Hve Katherine Bitch in d shw.

Rage of jealous in TVD all I can c now...

Stebekah... will surely mke Kat jelaous
on the other hand...seeing Delena also 2gther... will screw up Katherine mind I thnk so... cnt wait if dis will hpn in d shw as I imagined in my mind

Damon Fitty Liner... Wow...my Reaction... yes baby... ur skin is heavenly  Flawless

I thnk Jer will b bck...at least 4 Bonnie luvstry. hehehe

Yes. I actually like Elijah very much. He is my fav original. You know I like Klaus too but not in the way I like Elijah. I Klaus with his charm and accent. Becks coz I feel sad for her and like her compassion. And never liked Kol. Finn was not even an original for me. LOL BUT. Elijah is the only original whom I truly like, like I respect him. I didn't like him at first, he was not attractive but then in immediate second episode, I liked him. He is like a Boss. I so love Damon and Elijah might have been on Anti-Damon side or Anti-Delena but I like him so much that I don't even dislike for that aspect. Or else, being sire bonded to Damon LOL I hate Bonnie and Lexie. Wink

And yep. I need Dalaric. That's it.

My Baby is awesome. And we know it. Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Great post Thumbs Up

I loved the scene where Damon was plucking the bullets out of Beks. That was a really sweet moment. 

And I hope hope hope Jeremy returns. He MUST return. 

Just like you, I hated Klaus for making Tyler leave, loved Kat showing up but I just disliked her for killing Jeremy. And even though I have issues with Elena, I feel so bad for her. The poor girl! Her only family left after her parents, her aunt, John, and her guardian Alaric died. 

Is Vaughn that other hunter who Kat killed? Why didn't she just feed his blood to Silas since he was also a Hunter? Why kill Jeremy? 

Also, and I may have missed this, but what is Kat's reason for going after the cure? Surely she won't take it for herself. 

And I can't believe that Shane and that other Hunter are so keen on unleashing this hideous Gollum-like creature! It doesn't look human and I doubt it ever was so what is it? I read that Silas is a witch, so I'm not too sure. 

Now that you mentioned, Am I the only one who found Vaughn's accent little slurred? I didn't get anything that fast. His accent it pretty weird.

And I hope that's not true but Kat may be with Elijah. Hope not. Or else, Elijah will be very sad to know that Jer died which reminds me that Jer has to be back. No question.

And now I am thinking, what will this effect on Delena and sadly I am not getting any answers. I don't know what will happen to Elena and Damon in 415. Confused

And another thing I wonder, if Silas will be back then who will play that character? Wink

FireLordPhoenix

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
If Jeremy dies I'm going to kill JP !!!!!!!!!!! He just turned so freaking hot !!!!! Blushing how can he die now ?!!!! No no !!! I'm in a denial tooo !!!!!! He better COMEBACK !!!!!!!!

And Damon's flawless dialogue Blushing he surely knws how to make a mark on our hearts !!!!!!!

iMadzFireLordPhoenix

NeonLights.

IF-Sizzlerz

NeonLights.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Maybe when bonnie did the spell to open the well or whatever,and the mark on jeremy's chest disappeared slowly,he became normal..no longer a hunter..so the ring might work...eh?

AadatSeMajbooriMadz

Hudaak

Hudaak

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Omg dat was such a tragic 2 kill 2 Jeremy Cry

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top