Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I am not gonna say, RIP Jer coz I think he is not dead. May be I am denial mode but I think Jeremy is not dead and even if he is then he will come back soon. Coz, that is not what happens to my imaginative TVD Family. Cry Daddy Damon injured and tortured, Mommmy helpless and Jer DEAD! No. Cry

I am indeed in denial. BUT. I have got logic. Jeremy always wears his ring. So, he might be back. Please...Come back Jeremy. I drool over your arms!

Katherine is BACK! I was happy until the moment she killed Jer. BUT. Still...This is Katherine. I am glad she is back BUT where the hell is Elijah? Angry Its time he should come to Mystic Deadly Falls!

And Silas can play with Shane's and Bonnie's mind then why can't he play with Damon's mind and give us just one Dalaric scene?

Oh. I feel terribly sad for Elena. So so so so very sad. The girl lost everyone, her entire family. Cry If that would be me at the age of 19 with entire family dead. I am sure I would be insane. Terribly insane and NUMB! No one deserves that. No one. I am going to shock if she will switch off her humanity in upcoming episode, coz I would choose the same. I feel so bad for Elena. Screw her love life and screw Delena and Stelena and damn anything. Jeremy is DEAD and Elena has no family left! How sad that is...Cry

In this entire episode, I feel bad for Elena, pity for Stefan and Becks, Anger for Klaus for making Tyler leave, happy for getting to see Kat back BUT there was one thing, I am f**king proud of Damon. Embarrassed I just love this guy more with each passing episode. *My Skin is Flawless* LOL Only Damon can do that knowing perfectly well that he might die. My man is AWESOME! Cool I am so proud of him that he let everyone go for the stupid cure and plucked the wooden bullets from Becks! And why everyone is so shocked that Damon can be selfless? Confused We audience knows it from like Season 2! Wink

I hope we will get to see Jeremy soon. Cry

P.S. I hate Vaughn. He tortured my man. I hate him. I am easy like that. Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-rekhab25meriyaar.DivaDeluxe.surbhi_d3AadatSeMajboorFireLordPhoenixtheloupgarouxdocnussk-ekta fanCavingInMS-meghasharmaNeonLights...Amina..-Mishu-togepe30-AquaMermaiden-dobrevagasms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Soon, Jer!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Rockerz

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
EVEN I WANTED TO SAY THAT!!
PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM DAMON - 
THE MOST SELFLESS!!Cry
AND THE DEFAN MOMENTCry
TAKE THAT CAROLINE!!
trying to break my defan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadztogepe30

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Madz... seems like u r d biggest fanz of Elijah... who wnt him bck everytym any of the original cum bck... hehehe

Dalaric. I miss dem a loads... wsh 2 hve dalarix & Delena moments.. please JP

Gr8 2 Hve Katherine Bitch in d shw.

Rage of jealous in TVD all I can c now...

Stebekah... will surely mke Kat jelaous
on the other hand...seeing Delena also 2gther... will screw up Katherine mind I thnk so... cnt wait if dis will hpn in d shw as I imagined in my mind

Damon Fitty Liner... Wow...my Reaction... yes baby... ur skin is heavenly  Flawless

I thnk Jer will b bck...at least 4 Bonnie luvstry. hehehe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaariMadzAadatSeMajboorNeonLights.

NeonLights.

IF-Sizzlerz

NeonLights.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
when Nina Dobrev said that something TRAGIC is gonna happen which will alter everyone's life I NEVER in my wildest dream imagined that PLEC will kill JEREMY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I couldn't help myself from crying when Alaric died and NOW JEREMY...NO ;( I HOPE HE COMES BACK ...I DON't CARE IF ANYONE ELSE COMES BACK TO LIFE...BRING BACK JEREMYYY!!!!!!!
And since Jeremy is a hunter,which makes him supernatural being...The ring wouldn't work on him...I don't think he wears it anymore though..but even if he does it wouldn't work...Dr. Meredith Fell is back and I hate Katherine NOW ...Seriously SHE's SO SELFISH...She's the only reason why Jeremy died...else thatt other hunter,whatever his name was,was feeding his blood to Silas...ghhh now katherine has the cure...! :|

I miss Elijah too,he's one sane original and rational and not messed up.I miss that guy,he could mend his family bond maybe.
Damon finally showed his selfless side to somebody else,thats good.

But overall this episode was depressing really.I hope Jer comes back...but I don't think he'll come back that soon.Ohh I HATE YOU SHANE(even though you did for your family,you used people).And I hate Silas...he should be thankful and should praise the one who fed him blood and brought back his stony-statue self covered with god knows what to life...else who would want to feed such a gross guy buried for like 2000 years his blood...ewww. :|
I wouldn't even touch him...he was soo GREEN and Black...Covered with filth and dirt.
This episode was all about Jeremy,And at the moment I don't care about Delena/Stelena/Klaus/Caroline/Tyler..I need  JER BACK...IF BONNIE DIED IT Wouldn't HAVE BEEN SO DEPRESSING.BUT she's the witch ofcourse..she needs to live.gah.And Jeremy was Elena's Baby brother..he was so young...everyone died on him and he loved his sister so much...And Elena would've chosen Jeremy over Stefan and Damon anyday..(her first priority was always JER)SHE LOVED JEREMY the most...I really feel bad for her...:(

Edited by SapphireFlames. - 15 February 2013 at 10:13am

meriyaariMadz

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
On the Christmas day's Epi Mayor died
And on Valentines Day Jeremy !
I mean srsly Welcome to Mystic Dead Falls
Jeremy turned into a super naural creature so may be ring wont work on him :/
But its possible that Jeremy may have lost his 'Hunterness' when Bonnie removed his Tattoo
It is quite possible. Well lets hope for the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

FarahNoori

FarahNoori

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
JEREMY is not dead, he will miss a few episodes I believe but he will back!! I assure you that much

iMadz

juwi

juwi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hmmm i agree...but just one correction audience (I) knows it from season 1 dat damon is selfless awesum person :* he is the best and has done best like always
and about jeremy i guess he is gonna b back! I feel so bad for everyone they trap klaus, reached island, found cure!! Nd then suddenly jeremy died! Cure gone nd All there efforts in vain...poor elena she lost everyone! Nd becks ? The girl just wanted a normal life...OMG i didn't like the epi except damon nd klaroline part...

And about elijah i wanttt him back nd before spinoff...i don't want him to cum for 1 2 epi nd just leave tvd so soon...he is my fvr8 original i love his name nd style nd alll about him <3

iMadz

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Great post Thumbs Up

I loved the scene where Damon was plucking the bullets out of Beks. That was a really sweet moment. 

And I hope hope hope Jeremy returns. He MUST return. 

Just like you, I hated Klaus for making Tyler leave, loved Kat showing up but I just disliked her for killing Jeremy. And even though I have issues with Elena, I feel so bad for her. The poor girl! Her only family left after her parents, her aunt, John, and her guardian Alaric died. 

Is Vaughn that other hunter who Kat killed? Why didn't she just feed his blood to Silas since he was also a Hunter? Why kill Jeremy? 

Also, and I may have missed this, but what is Kat's reason for going after the cure? Surely she won't take it for herself. 

And I can't believe that Shane and that other Hunter are so keen on unleashing this hideous Gollum-like creature! It doesn't look human and I doubt it ever was so what is it? I read that Silas is a witch, so I'm not too sure. 

iMadzAadatSeMajboor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top