Zing Magazine - February Issue is Out! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Oh lovely...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zing Magazine - February Issue is Out! (Page 10)" in Zing Magazine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
For all those who r saying that y repeating celebs n etc !! let me tell u, IF is NOT repeating the celebs !! they selected Kittu to appear on the Zing Magazine for the 2nd time for two reasons ( I Think ) Smile
1- Bcz of Kittu's popularity n huge fan following Embarrassed
2- Bcz of Kittu's fan demand Big smile
**( as recently IF started releasing the print of the new issues of Zing magazine, but they didnt released the print of the old issues !! so we some of KaranIka fans requested IF to release the print of Karan Kundra & Kritika Kamra's issues Embarrassed but i think instead of releasing the old one, they decided to release a new one Big smileThumbs Up n thats a really nice idea .. n am sooo happy Big smileDancing)
so plzzz dont get angry !!

**n those who r asking for drashti dami's issue again, let me remind u that just a few months back ( 2 or 3 ) she was on the cover of Zing n it was released too on print !! so what's d reason of asking for her cover again ?!!! Confused ( i know sum of y r Jealous of Kittu bcz she appeared twice !! but she had a reason ) !!

Dear IF, can we plzzz get Sharad Kelkar on the Zing Magazine's cover any time soon ?! plzzz Embarrassed
KaranIka rockzzz HeartHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstellie

..Anisha12..

Goldie

..Anisha12..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Finally!!!!

starstellie

-Cutyee

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cutyee

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
its nice..
but want Karan Tacker or Barun Sobti
or Sarun Together

starstellie

keertana999

keertana999

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
she looks sooo gorgeous :) Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.sinhastarstellie

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Nice, kritika is luking hot

ayushi.sinha

starstellie

IF-Dazzler

starstellie

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetbarbie

How can we read the issue.. its no longer available online & in my city too.. would lyk to read.. Kindly let me know!

ayushi.sinha

ayushi.sinha

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstellie

Originally posted by sweetbarbie

How can we read the issue.. its no longer available online & in my city too.. would lyk to read.. Kindly let me know!

you can buy the online PDF version Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zing Magazine Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.