Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hi all

I am posting Chapter 7 here  ... there is a new character , Pratap Singh, Husband of Gayatri Devi

here is the link to chapter 6

Chapter 7

Sakthi , fuming , braked his jeep infront of a big house , the doors manned by 2  goons ……………….. 'what is it , bauji?' he shouted entering the hall………………. 'Be patient , son…..' said Durjjan , seated on a large couch………….he was a bulky man, around 60 , his face menacing ………a suitcase lay in front of him on a large tea table…... he caressed his right leg , resting on his left thigh , as he ordered to the man next to him…..'Show him , lalu…..' lalu stepped forward , tensed, n opened the suitcase……………….. the whole room was illuminated from the brightness of gold inside it…………

Sakthi's mouth flew open , his eyes  greedy n gleeful………… 'ha…..' Sakthi exclaimed, jumping in front of the gold………………..'we won…I won bauji…..I defeated that good for nothing dog…' he shouted madly…………….. 'This is just a sample, you fool………….' Snapped Durjjan ……….'only 3 % of what he has with him now'………………. 'but now he can't sell that easily , bauji' shouted Sakthi, his hands going wild over the metal…………..'he promised the whole to that dealer , whoever he is…… now that the sample is lost how is he going to finish that deal…………….?'

'U can go…..' Durjjan turned to lalu………… lalu stepped back, fearful n shivering as Durjjan rose from the couch……………he emanated evilness n menace in such a way that people always quivered before him…………weak people, mostly…………….. 'I will give u additional 5L…… that's one hell of a job u did……..but it's the next part that is difficult………….' He winked at Sakthi ………Sakthi n mannu came forward, beating lalu up grievously, as Durjjan looked on…………When he was convinced that lalu was looking injured sufficiently, he held his hand up n his sons stopped beating up lalu…………..lalu panted, spluttering blood from his mouth………'u r our good servant n we pay our servants highly…….….now, don't forget to play ur next part convincingly……..' Lalu nodded , tensed, falling down , difficult to stand…..'get him close enough to the boundary of Sajjan's territory ' he ordered to the goons surrounding the room…..they watched as lalu was helped across the exit…..…………..

' It's a pity u don't know Sajjan n his son , even after all these years ………………I could've planted some trees instead of bringing u all  to this world……………….' Thundered durjjan, rounding on his sons……… 'atleast they would bear me fruits!'... Sakthi looked affronted, so did his 2 brothers ,manu n lakhan, who were eyeing the gold sheepishly ……  'just one opportunity, bauji, just one , n I will bring their bodies to ur feet….'…..' Sakthi muttered , speaking to the floor……  'U don't understand do u?' Durjjan sighed…..'Killing them both is not in my agenda…………….. ' 'throw that beggar chandu too in ….He thinks that he could match Thakurs …….' Chortled manu, breaking in…Sakthi looked shocked….'What?'Whay do u mean bauji? '…..

durjjan silenced him with a look….' I haven't finished my sentence…I should correct what I meant…….I said I want both of them dead, but not at the same time…………' his face darkened in vengeance ……………… 'I have decided who should go first….father or son….'he gritted his teeth…………..'Sajjan killed my father…….he should know the pain………….. I will take his son n he will realize what it is to lose ones son……' He had tried hard in these years to kill Sajjan n his family , but never succeeded ……… he said 'Luck……………..that bas***d is damn lucky……………..he has been escaping my bullet everytime …..' he spat on the floor…………….Durjjan n his sons failed in their every attempt to outshine or kill sajjan n his men, but they attributed the reason of their failures to their badluck , rather than admitting that they r inferior to them…………………….

"so, coming back to this gold……we r not venturing into gold smuggling …….no, we r not! That's a completely new area to us ' he said firmly as sakthi opened his mouth to protest……….'we r just trying to make them suffer a huge loss…….for the time being…that's all……they have so many contacts to find a new dealer…..…….they will lose a small amount of money …………but the other loss-the loss of their reputation, pride- will be huge……..their pride will be dust ……….' He laughed …………..…his sons echoed him…..'..we know that they r dangerous, yet nowhere near us , ofcourse' he said smugly ………'.but we need to be careful…………… ' he instructed his sons………. Sakthi looked scornful as the other two looked angry……….'they will not stand a chance against us , bauji………….' Said sakthi , holding some chunks of gold in his hands…..'this time we have them………….. just wait n see how the dogs run about , whining for their gold n howling over their loss of crores………………'                                                     ************************************              Chandu walked towards the entrance of the huge mansion, throwing the key of the car to one servant who came running down the steps that led to the front door…………… he could easily settle this scenario , but with Sakthi involved, Chandu knew that his best friend would like not to miss the chance to humiliate that rat……………. Chandu thought , snorting ………… but he was feeling a bit awkward too……………….. the fact that they were wrong about lalu was a bit of a problem………n the fact that Sakthi actually managed to secure their sample gold was humiliating , he thought fuming……..….. he need to inform bauji about the treachery ……………….. he entered the hall, a vast , royal looking rectangular stretch ………………….

His eyes came to rest on the man sitting on the couch at the centre , reading the newspaper………………..pratap singh looked up as heard footsteps , his face serene n calm, saintly , but a small crease of disapprovement n disappointment lining it…………….. Chandu guessed clearly at his source of dis-approvement as he saw one of the headlines on the paper 'Mumbai Gold Shark Mr. Basant found dead in sewage canal'  Chandu sighed, smiling politely n apologetically at Pratap singh , his face awkward ………………. He knew that Pratap singh never approved their 'business' …………… inspite of their 'misunderstanding' as bauji called it , chandu thought, they had high regard for Pratap singh……………… A servant came forward ,bowing 'tea , sir?' 'Not yet' Chandu said curtly ……………'n yeah somu, Chote Thakur is on his way here….so make all arrangements…………….'

Pratap looked up n met Chandu's eyes for a brief moment , before settling once again with the news paper, as somu retreated , suddenly tensed…………. Chandu cleared his throat 'Is bauji in his room?' Pratap Singh said 'without looking up from the paper 'I think he is' …………. Chandu made his way to the long circular staircase …………… 'hey, u Driver' a girl's voice called , smug n self – important………………Chandu stopped in his tracks, his face bored, as he rolled his eyes n turned to see a beautiful girl clad in a modern micro mini dress , barely covering her features, walking up at him……………. 'I don't have time for ur nautanki's meera ' he said, half turning to climb the stairs as the girl started playing with her long hair n regarded him mockingly, her jaws working as she chewed ……………..

'hey ………..show some manners, Driver, I am ur master's mistress………..'meera said , her mouth thick with chewing gum……… Chandu snorted uncontrollably …..'What?' Meera bristled ………..'Did u just mock me?...How dare u…?' 'Cut the crap .I have business to attend to…... What do u want?' Chandu asked, folding his hands on his chest………………meera looked at him with angry eyes……….. 'when is chote thakur coming home?' she asked , her fingers curling her long hair………………. Chandu looked at her mockingly 'Why? Don't u know? U r his 'mistress', as u say …… didn't he tell u ? didn't he leave u his number?' 'just answer my question' Merra shouted, offended , gripping her mobile tightly……………. 'How do I know…Mam,' he stressed the word mockingly 'when he don't even feel it prudent to inform u about it…….. what kind of a mistress u r…..Mam,…..Pathetic…..really…………..'

Meera shook with boiling anger 'Not one word more u good for nothing servant …………….what do u know about the lifestyle of Thakurs n their mistresses , u Driver…….!... Nothing……n u call urself his 'friend', when even u don't know about his plans!….. u r just a servant……… so don't try n be a Thakur……………….i am asking u one more time………… when will chote thakur come…?' 'I don't know Mam,' Chandu said turning to climb the stairs… Why don't u ask ur 'Ma sahib' ?' ……. Meera looked angrily at him, her eyes following his ascend with frustration ………….when he reached almost midway , she blurted out 'Heard that there is a new witch at his Mumbai apartment?' 'Ha…… ' Chandu turned , smirking 'That's right ………. Atleast u know about his other 'mistresses' …………..

Meera , looking insecure n jealous , said 'That bitch…………. ! ' 'Is she more beautiful than me?' she asked , trying to sound as if she don't care…. 'How do I know……Mam' , Chandu said, sounding innocent 'Why don't u ask him…?….' Color drained from Meera's face ……………… Chandu , smirking slightly, continued 'or u could ask Gayatri Devi…… She bought her for him………..just as she bought u n many more '……….his tone turning hateful n mocking ………….. he instantly regretted his words as he saw Pratap singh get up leave…………..Meera sweared 'U wait ….servant…………u dare mock Ma sahib n me ! ………. U wait…..I will make u pay for this……….!' 'ooh, I am scared……………' Chandu mocked, smiling , 'What r u going to do? Complain to him……or Gayat-….I mean, Ma Sahib ?……….Go on…. Go on…. I will be waiting …………….but now, please excuse me , Mam…..! he said, his face filling with dislike…………..

he climbed up the rest of the stairs, leaving a highly angry n frustrated Meera down in the hall…………….. he r angry eyes followed him as far as they could see him while she spat her chewing gum in anger…………… she hated him…………she hated him for reminding her , her position in the house………….  'Come on Meera, u have to act fast………….' She thought , looking around at the riches n splendor ……she shook her head in frustration…she had tried her level best to impress Chote Thakur the moment she arrived in the house as his traditional mistress , specially appointed by Gayatri Devi, fondly known as Ma Sahib…. In these three years she was a complete failure, she thought angrily …………….. she never managed to sustain his interest or secure his time for more than 1 hour …………he just dismissed her out of his room after an hour's romp, sometimes even less, with a wave of his hand……..in that very little time she barely had the courage or sanity to open her mouth , let alone speak…………. But then she knew that all others were in the same situation as hers………………………. He just dismissed them as dirt , treating them as tissue papers……………….even worse , Meera thought , as her eyes took in greedily the golden chandelier , hung from the ceiling ……… she was not a fool……………..she knew perfectly well that Chote Thakur never saw girls as girls ………not even bodies………but as mere objects………… to be blunt, as mere holes………………… n she boasted to all the other girls , whom she had seen with Ma Sahaib, how fortunate she is to be his mistress , as she is the only woman he chose for more than one time…………… though she knew that there was no difference between them n her in the way he treats them……n the fact that he choses her often when he is at home is only bec she is his 'mistress' n is available at hand..……….

Meera, sitting down leisurely on the couch, her eyes never leaving the glittering chandelier above her , her fingers caressing her diamond necklace , thought about this new adversary ……that new bitch at Mumbai…………….from what she had gathered through slips n spilling from Ma Sahib , that witch is staying there for the past one week, she thought savagely ………she always felt terror at the prospect of either chote Thakur or Ma Sahib chosing any new pretty face for the post of resident mistress…………. She needs to act fast…………… she has no intentions to leave this palace, never ever…………she mused….. so what she couldn't get to sleep in a king size bed , she thought greedily, she will make sure she could travel in one of that posh cars once , n if she managed to impress him , he may even give her a portion of this wealth ……………..

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverHope2sanitha7simmi.friends03Latha.IDareDevil_VickYRenu111babithaj---Yemi---rekrnpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Amarprem Chapter 7" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
awesome update as usual... How on earth Chote Thakur n Pratigya gonna meet n whn ... Very curious... plzzz make it soon Dhanya.. can't wait more... Tht would be the blockbuster entry I'm sure... Update soon Dhanya... waiting...

his is for u  Hugand for the great writer in u...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Wonderful updateClap

waiting for the next chapterTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
awesome update...
like Chandu i too hate witch meera...Angry...but shocked that she is the mistresss of Krish...strange man wants his wife should be pure but what abt them...(.in mkap even krish don't look at  other woman...he is as pure as his babu...Day Dreaming.)...
well love yr style of writting...
pls cont...soon...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Gr8 update
Day Dreaming For  Thakur entry  how he meets pratigya 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

DareDevil_VickY

IF-Rockerz

DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
rocking update dhanya impatiently waiting for kriya meeting Day Dreaming pls update soon

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
nice update as usual...Clap

u too sidelined the main leads...Confused Cry  no updates on them in this update too...

the conspiracy is getting too deep maybe I need to read all the updates at once to get the crux of it...Embarrassed

glad that chandu had a new glamour in u r story... waiting for next update...Geek

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Krishna ki entry kab hogi??// kabse wait kar rahi hoo. nice chapter. plz next part jaldi update karna.Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top