Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   

Youngistan {Till 17 }Banner (Page 9)

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 27521

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babydevil

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

I'm17. Can I join???

Welcome to the group dear


Party . I'm in.
I'm Anandi Rahman.
Age:17
From Dhaka, Bangladesh.
CrazyBoy-.Hd.- IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 17553

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
diva and shilpa
awesome idea
its a first group where i found only 16-...
will posting pics and all os too coz i am a writer... maybe the only male writer on forum..
if anybody else is der i dont know..
waiting for the quiz soo tat i can became the king but god knows wen..
i love to do pagalpanti
but diva ji abhi toh hum duno ki halat kharab hone wali hai..
coz exams r going to start..
god knows kya hoga exams mai...
bhagwan bas PCBB dilwa de.. i will be happy...
kitna baknak karta hun rite...
but i am a question mark??
i love to eat peoples head by asking ainvayi ke questions
kya karo bacha hum toh bachpana toh karunga hi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babydevilBewakoofKeerthuKiarshi

...Chanchan... Senior Member
...Chanchan...
...Chanchan...

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 278

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hey i am under 16 lol
thank u for the awesome thread
loved it and i would defiantely write something 
well i am a new writer oon I-F so would soon write something new
well once again thanks for the awesomee thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babydevilBewakoof

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 5737

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KKGSR-ASR

Hey i am under 16 lol
thank u for the awesome thread
loved it and i would defiantely write something 
well i am a new writer oon I-F so would soon write something new
well once again thanks for the awesomee thread

Welcome to the group dear! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babydevil

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 5737

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

hrideyy
india-delhi
15 years
likes to write read music and pagalpanti...

Welcome to the group!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babydevil

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 5737

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

diva and shilpa
awesome idea
its a first group where i found only 16-...
will posting pics and all os too coz i am a writer... maybe the only male writer on forum..
if anybody else is der i dont know..
waiting for the quiz soo tat i can became the king but god knows wen..
i love to do pagalpanti
but diva ji abhi toh hum duno ki halat kharab hone wali hai..
coz exams r going to start..
god knows kya hoga exams mai...
bhagwan bas PCBB dilwa de.. i will be happy...
kitna baknak karta hun rite...
but i am a question mark??
i love to eat peoples head by asking ainvayi ke questions
kya karo bacha hum toh bachpana toh karunga hi.

Whoaa!
Seems like u and Diva know each other quite well!
All the best for xams! Thumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babydevil

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 5737

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavkushi70

Originally posted by babydevil

Originally posted by arnavkushi70

I'm17. Can I join???

Welcome to the group dear


Party . I'm in.
I'm Anandi Rahman.
Age:17
From Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Wohooo!!!
Welcome here Annie! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babydevil

jojo45 Newbie
jojo45
jojo45

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 3

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Hii rlly new here and frst post !! Im frm saudi arabia and im 16

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babydevilBewakoof

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
One of the Terrific Episodes till date!

Author: MAYURIKTA   Replies: 6   Views: 1065

MAYURIKTA 6 1065 20 November 2011 at 1:36pm by groverrachna
I am not watching till they maary

2 3

Author: rima   Replies: 21   Views: 1761

rima 21 1761 19 November 2011 at 2:18am by san2346
Ur favourite Arhi moment till now

2 3

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 20   Views: 1425

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 20 1425 16 November 2011 at 4:12pm by Innocent.angel
Till LOVE do us Part

2 3 4

Author: current   Replies: 27   Views: 2054

current 27 2054 13 November 2011 at 7:19am by -Sush-
best scenes till date-videos added

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Neloufer.   Replies: 54   Views: 3975

Neloufer. 54 3975 13 November 2011 at 4:02am by Neloufer.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index