Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

IBN7:Report on Naz's weight loss

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Such a weird report ๐Ÿ˜•...basically gave out the same information as the BT article that I had posted earlier (that Naz has lost 5 kgs after his outdoor schedule in Bhuj). They added that Naz should be careful about his health or along with weight and health he may start losing work too!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข...have no clue why they were making such a weird comment๐Ÿ˜•...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly...!!
infact the channels are ready to spoil the image of the actor..let it be Naaz or others that they are not concern of their health.Not fair!!!!๐Ÿ˜กand rubbish is "loosing work.."grrr๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
yhm_craze thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hetp

Exactly...!!

infact the channels are ready to spoil the image of the actor..let it be Naaz or others that they are not concern of their health.Not fair!!!!๐Ÿ˜กand rubbish is "loosing work.."grrr๐Ÿ˜ก

yeah! i thought the comment was very rude!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก...they actually used the words "kaam choot na jaaye"...cant believe they made such a comment on an actor as fit as Naz๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก...what is the big deal if he lost 5 kgs???๐Ÿ˜•
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wat the?? how can someone loss a job because of weight loss :s
yhm_craze thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

wat the?? how can someone loss a job because of weight loss :s

maybe it was their idea of a joke Deepz...i sure didnt find it funny ๐Ÿ˜•
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dipsy80

maybe it was their idea of a joke Deepz...i sure didnt find it funny ๐Ÿ˜•

its a lame joke Deepa u can hurt someone feelings saying that..goes for gaing weight too..
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i can't understant what they meant by that
how can they throw such a words๐Ÿ˜ก
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

its a lame joke Deepa u can hurt someone feelings saying that..goes for gaing weight too..

there are limits to joke...!!and the joke indeed might hurt feelings...why they are doing this  Confused ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜ก
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wht the hell.. Wht the media ppl are think themselves.. ๐Ÿคข thats reaaly rude n disguesting comment on Naaz ... 5 kg its not big deal stupid idiot ppl.. Well Naaz havnt bother on such pathetic newz.. Or lossing work my foot.. ๐Ÿ˜ก first they should do their homework towards Nazim n his work n then made such comment on him.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
yhm_craze thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

wht the hell.. Wht the media ppl are think themselves.. ๐Ÿคข thats reaaly rude n disguesting comment on Naaz ... 5 kg its not big deal stupid idiot ppl.. Well Naaz havnt bother on such pathetic newz.. Or lossing work my foot.. ๐Ÿ˜ก first they should do their homework towards Nazim n his work n then made such comment on him.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

calm down Sherry ๐Ÿ˜Š...i know even i was stunned when i saw the segment..dont know if they were trying to be sarcastic or funny..anyways we shouldnt waste our energy on such irresponsible comments...