Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xotiknishta

xotiknishta

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Salaam Namaste everyone Hug
Mein haazir houn, Discussion of the Week (DOTW) ke saath Big smile
Summing up, this week, we have witnessed Asad and Zoya joining hands for the sake of Dilshad, we laughed with Zoya's shayari, signed at Asya dance and sympathized with Badi bi. What a week! Easily, the highlight was Asad and Zoya becoming a team. Day Dreaming

So, the DOTW will be :
What do you think of Team Jahapanaa Six Pack-Zoe? How do you think that will aid to their love story? What changes are the two going through? And most importantly.. How do you think this step will help  Zoe unraveling the mysteries of her past? 

Enjoy discussing Wink

Edited by xotiknishta - 15 February 2013 at 1:20am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jinelle20fee-feeNims-shaz2009ZAHARA.starsanjana-Alina._Ridz_--epiPhobia--.PheonixFire.crazy4KASH_ARromiebee2002_Oishi_shanakyasharan-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Discussion of the Week - Team Jahapanaa-Zoe~" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Happy DOTW guys!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xotiknishta--epiPhobia---Alina.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
What do you think of Team Jahapanaa Six Pack-Zoe? How do you think that will aid to their love story? What changes are the two going through? And most importantly.. How do you think this step will help  Zoe unraveling the mysteries of her past? 

Good discussion question. 
To be honest, I'm liking this team! There's been so much of Asad-Zoya clashes that this whole track of working together is actually helping their relationship! The scene where Zoya is scanning the collar piece especially in the sense that she tried not to make too much of a mess whilst Asad tried to keep his OCD in check. Both of them are learning to adapt to one another. This will defo aid their love story as many couples often change things about themselves slightly to fit the other's attitude like how Asad is changing himself and Zoya is changing herself by not being too messy for Asad. That in turn, will make them essentially the perfect couple. Day Dreaming As for them as a team, well with brains like Zoya's and strength like Asad's - that's defo the perfect team eh? I somehow have this feeling that Asad will be the one to find out about Zoya's parents before she does, Ermm and maybe he tries to keep it away from her as he knows it'll hurt her? The more he stays with her, the more he'll get to know the real Zoya...not the misconception he has that a modern girl like her cannot be caring or whatever. Maybe when he gets to know more about her, he'll want to protect her from everything, especially the truth about her mother. Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xotiknishtaSanthu.The.Kingraneebcrazy4KASH_ARromiebee2002

romiebee2002

IF-Stunnerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Wow so-weet we've got this session going Big smile

I'd say i'm loving it even in the past we saw them teaming up and getting through the whole village track and even now we get to see them unravelling a mystery and in this way we found out more how Asad cares about Zoya. In this way we are seeing how they are getting more close and now even verbalizing their feelings for each other ( more on mr. khan's part- zoya is more verbalizing about his six packROFL)

Also its sweet to see how much zoya cares for her so called phupphi who in fact has no real relationship with her. So this shows how kind hearted zoya is not just because she is staying over there place but because she actually wants to do something for her. 

Certainly with all this investigation the duo is reaching to unravel the mystery that connects them some way or the other.  Asad is getting to know more about zoya and zoya also is getting an idea to where mr. khan is coming from and how he is the way he is.

Looking forward to whats next in store!Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xotiknishtaraneebcrazy4KASH_AR

romiebee2002

IF-Stunnerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

To be honest, I'm liking this team! There's been so much of Asad-Zoya clashes that this whole track of working together is actually helping their relationship! The scene where Zoya is scanning the collar piece especially in the sense that she tried not to make too much of a mess whilst Asad tried to keep his OCD in check. Both of them are learning to adapt to one another. This will defo aid their love story as many couples often change things about themselves slightly to fit the other's attitude like how Asad is changing himself and Zoya is changing herself by not being too messy for Asad. That in turn, will make them essentially the perfect couple. Day Dreaming As for them as a team, well with brains like Zoya's and strength like Asad's - that's defo the perfect team eh? I somehow have this feeling that Asad will be the one to find out about Zoya's parents before she does, Ermm and maybe he tries to keep it away from her as he knows it'll hurt her? The more he stays with her, the more he'll get to know the real Zoya...not the misconception he has that a modern girl like her cannot be caring or whatever. Maybe when he gets to know more about her, he'll want to protect her from everything, especially the truth about her mother. Approve

Yes I definitely agree with you esp on how he'll get to know the real zoya and clears some misconceptions Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xotiknishta

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

I somehow have this feeling that Asad will be the one to find out about Zoya's parents before she does,Ermmand maybe he tries to keep it away from her as he knows it'll hurt her? The more he stays with her, the more he'll get to know the realZoya...not the misconception he has that a modern girl like her cannot be caring or whatever. Maybe when he gets to know more about her, he'll want to protect her from everything, especially the truth about her mother.Approve

^
THIS

What you have said is exactly what I think might happen. Sure Zoya might find out a bit about her past but I definitely get the feeling (esp after the office scene where Asad was rude to Zoya just to keep her safe) that Asad might find out before her or some dangerous secret of her past and try to keep her safe by pushing her away from the truth.
Either it can go like that or Razia might cause some problem between Asad and Zoya, prehaps maybe threaten Zoya which might cause Asad to go into protective mode and keep Zoya from finding out the truth.
Not that any of what he does or says will stop Zoya :)

There are lots of ways this can go but Asad finding out before Zoya will help the CV's to keep the story running longer and add more drama to it m.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xotiknishta

xotiknishta

xotiknishta

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Thats what I love about discussion topics, we get so many POVs and ideas that probably never crossed our minds.. I share the same view, as you said "many couples often change things about themselves slightly to fit the other's attitude like how Asad is changing himself and Zoya is changing herself by not being too messy for Asad. That in turn, will make them essentially the perfect couple." I did dwell on this, and their relationship's improving with both accepting the other's flaws which improves their relationship. It is  rocky but still, whats the fun otherwise?
I didn't think of Zoya's past being discovered by Asad, you mentioned an interesting idea. ClapI'm agree with you, it is probably what will happen, since we have seen that Asad's becoming protective of Zoya and even though she states she's "a strong girl", Asad knows she's wounded inside.. I love your response Hug

Edited by xotiknishta - 20 February 2013 at 2:00am

xotiknishta

xotiknishta

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiebee2002

Wow so-weet we've got this session going Big smile

I'd say i'm loving it even in the past we saw them teaming up and getting through the whole village track and even now we get to see them unravelling a mystery and in this way we found out more how Asad cares about Zoya. In this way we are seeing how they are getting more close and now even verbalizing their feelings for each other ( more on mr. khan's part- zoya is more verbalizing about his six packROFL)

Also its sweet to see how much zoya cares for her so called phupphi who in fact has no real relationship with her. So this shows how kind hearted zoya is not just because she is staying over there place but because she actually wants to do something for her. 

Certainly with all this investigation the duo is reaching to unravel the mystery that connects them some way or the other.  Asad is getting to know more about zoya and zoya also is getting an idea to where mr. khan is coming from and how he is the way he is.

Looking forward to whats next in store!Thumbs Up

You're right, they are getting real conversations, which is an essential step for building a strong relationship. Zoya's hilarious ROFL
But I've got a complaint, we've seen Zoya commenting on Jahapanah Six Pack's looks, but not the opposite.. I do want Asad to stare at Zoya and realise that she IS gorgeous.. But he doesn't as much as look at her! Someone mentioned it on the forum, I want Zoya to wear a gorgeous saree and see Asad drooling over her Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.