Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Ashu believed Daksh instantly after he showed interest in helping Rangu & he apologized to Ashni.We  viewers, who see it from outside,  felt it is stupid of Ashu to trust him. But, Ashu did not have any option other than giving a chance to Daksh for helping Rangu out and Ashu is basically trust people easily except Nidhi has to struggle a lot for earning faith and respect from Ashu. May be for this she is one & only for Ashu.

Nidhi, on the other side, did not believe Daksh. Her female instinct did not allow her to believe him. She never believed Daksh till see saw Daksh to get injured and fight for Rangu. Now, we know Daksh is pretending but Nidhi has enough reason to trust him and he made Ashni obliged by helping Rangu and acting fabulously to make Nidhi as well as Ashu feel that he is actually a friend of them.

Till now, Daksh is successful on his mission to trap Ashni.

Now, some question arises-----

1. Is Ashu really trusted him or he is pretending? As much as we know Ashu , this sort of pretending is not his cup of tea. He cannot fool people around. He is very transparent person. So, this is a less possibility. So, Ashu is being trapped in Daksh's faith game.

2. Why Nidhi was ready to go with Daksh for buying gift. Till  Daksh was unaware of Nidhi's marital status, he was  maroing line on her but as soon as Nidhi told him abt her marital status, he not only took a u-turn but risk his life to help Ashni in proving Rangu's innocence. So, a girl like Nidhi who was kind enough to help Mallu and believed her , pitied her condition and sheltered her, till she got some clue that Mallu was faking, is it very shocking to believe that she will be ready to help daksh to buy some gift.

3. As per pre-cap why Nidhi is decked up while going with Daksh?  Only we can know after seeing the Monday episode. So, I don't want to bash Nidhi for this, now. But, what I really want to cherish abt the pre-cap is The way our Ashman swiped  his lady , he stole my heartTongue and the way our hero show this Thumbs Down to Daksh was too good.Thumbs Up. Enough for the weekend.Day Dreaming

4.Ashni by nature are golden hearted people. So, they cannot think so mean of any person. They easily trust people and most of the time people misuse this. Being human is not their fault, faulty is the person who exploits their humanity. 

To, sum up, as a viewer we have seen both side of the coin. Daksh's pretending face & his actual face but Ashni only have seen the one side of the coin ( Daksh's pretending face). So, Ashni is not doing any wrong in believing Daksh but they are showing humanity.  

Now, next week is going to be dhamakedar with Ashni's VDay celebration.http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/love_celebration-normal.jpg   

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303PooliciousnandiniboseSHIKHA19vidyasabdepreetalSukhmani05jayasree.raoLuvRanJikaks0211SG200niniborn2rulehkp11rajanigandha26lee_Ashninidhirohanrrdsujayanti_dj-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashni vs Daksh -------1st week." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
nice post koyel..gr8 describtion of ashu and nidhi Big smile

Now, some question arises-----

1. Is Ashu really trusted him or he is pretending? As much as we know Ashu , this sort of pretending is not his cup of tea. He cannot fool people around. He is very transparent person. So, this is a less possibility. So, Ashu is being trapped in Daksh's faith game.
  hmm ashu ne trust kaarliyaa hai daksh paar yaar Ouchoff course ashu is trapped in daksh's gameCry
2. Why Nidhi was ready to go with Daksh for buying gift. Till  Daksh was unaware of Nidhi's marital status, he was  maroing line on her but as soon as Nidhi told him abt her marital status, he not only took a u-turn but risk his life to help Ashni in proving Rangu's innocence. So, a girl like Nidhi who was kind enough to help Mallu and believed her , pitied her condition and sheltered her, till she got some clue that Mallu was faking, is it very shocking to believe that she will be ready to help daksh to buy some gift. 

yes it is very shocking yaar nidhi daksh ki sath gift leenee gayee woh bhi V day gift ..off course nidhi is not aware that daksh is buying gift for her only ,but phir bhi uskee sath jaane ki kyaa jaaruraat hai Shocked

3. As per pre-cap why Nidhi is decked up while going with Daksh?  Only we can know after seeing the Monday episode. So, I don't want to bash Nidhi for this, now. But, what I really want to cherish abt the pre-cap is The way our Ashman swiped  his lady , he stole my heartTongue and the way our hero show this Thumbs Down to Daksh was too good.Thumbs Up. Enough for the weekend.Day Dreaming 
this is best part of epi..and enough for our happy weekend..really liked the way ashu forced nidhi to get in to the car Wink
4.Ashni by nature are golden hearted people. So, they cannot think so mean of any person. They easily trust people and most of the time people misuse this. Being human is not their fault, faulty is the person who exploits their humanity.  
Thumbs Upwell said 
To, sum up, as a viewer we have seen both side of the coin. Daksh's pretending face & his actual face but Ashni only have seen the one side of the coin ( Daksh's pretending face). So, Ashni is not doing any wrong in believing Daksh but they are showing humanity.   

Now, next week is going to be dhamakedar with Ashni's VDay celebration.http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/love_celebration-normal.jpg    
hope we get some gr8 gr8  private romantic moments of ashni..Blushingwithout interference of this daksh Ouch

Edited by nidhirohan - 15 February 2013 at 12:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooliciousvidyasabdekoyelbasukaks0211rajanigandha26hkp11rrdsuttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Super Lovely post Koyel.Clap.Enjoyed reading it...Iam giving my comments
I also do not think that Ashu is pretending...He has trusted Daksh. Ashu being a nice person cannot  think of anyone being so sly...

2. Why Nidhi was ready to go with Daksh for buying gift. Till Daksh was unaware of Nidhi's marital status, he was maroing line on her but as soon as Nidhi told him abt her marital status, he not only took a u-turn but risk his life to help Ashni in proving Rangu's innocence. So, a girl like Nidhi who was kind enough to help Mallu and believed her , pitied her condition and sheltered her, till she got some clue that Mallu was faking, is it very shocking to believe that she will be ready to help daksh to buy some gift.
See we have not seen the entire scene so cannot actually come to conclusion..Maybe Daksh tells her that he has a girlfriend for whom he wants to buy a gft and so needs her help...Nidhi may also be thinking that she can buy something for Ashu and thus may have agreed to go with him...

3. As per pre-cap why Nidhi is decked up while going with Daksh? Only we can know after seeing the Monday episode. So, I don't want to bash Nidhi for this, now. But, what I really want to cherish abt the pre-cap is The way our Ashman swiped his lady , he stole my heartTongue and the way our hero show this Thumbs Down to Daksh was too good.Thumbs Up. Enough for the weekend.Day Dreaming
Regarding Nidhi dressing up - even I am confused..but as u say we need to wait & see the epi before commenting...The precap is still so vivid in my memory - waiting to go home and see it againBig smile. It was something which Ashu has not done before...

Agree - we know what Daksh is upto...But Ashni can never imagine some one to be like this...

Now, next week is going to be dhamakedar with Ashni's VDay celebration
I hate monday mornings - for obvious reasons - many do - but now Iam waiting eagerly for Monday...I do hope they show some promo during the weekend...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdekoyelbasurajanigandha26hkp11niniborn2rulerrdsuttrocks

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
super post koyel...Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211koyelbasurajanigandha26rrdsuttrocks

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

^^^ lets hope ke bhai-behen ka forehead kiss n veg hugs se badhkar kuch mile Ermm

Edited by debaparna77 - 15 February 2013 at 1:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasurajanigandha26ttrocks-deepali17-

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

^^^ lets hope ke bhai-behen ka forehead kiss n veg hugs se badhkar kuch mile Ermm
Forehead kiss are better than some so called passionate scenes of buro buris in some serials...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuniniborn2rulettrocks

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Originally posted by debaparna77

Forehead kiss are better than some so called passionate scenes of buro buris in some serials...Big smile

that's ur pov...always expect better...isi wajah se show dub raha hai !

btw, i love so called buro buris passionate romance...n dont forget ur ashu is also a budhha ROFL

Edited by debaparna77 - 15 February 2013 at 1:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26-deepali17-ttrocks

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
@deba ji,forehead kiss ke saath aise romantic dialogues bhi toh milte hain,"Main tumhari aankhon ko aansoo bahane ki izzazat nahin doonga,inhe sirf muskurane ka haq hai"for me this is romance,how much more a person can love someone and how better can he express it.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303hkp11rajanigandha26ttrocks-deepali17-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top