Page   of 2

suds.

IF-Dazzler

suds.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
nah love, the shows just started, mores coming <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--starstruck--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "guys i'm scared! (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Relax ... There's many more tracks lined up after the gudiya factory...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--starstruck--

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Don't be scared dear.
QH has a characteristic of not holding on a track for a long time.
I'm sure they have many more interesting twists and turns being lined up as a surprise for all of us.
So just chill and enjoy the show for it's present track instead of panicking for the future.

Agree. one of the reasons QH is interesting is because of its fast pace.. And i have a very strong feeling that everything about this gudiya factory Raaz itself will not be disclosed so soon,like in a weeks time. I don't think  that even Zoya's real connection to it will come out that soon. this Raaz itself has layers to it which will be disclosed one by one.(lets see if a m proved wrong).
And even if its disclosed, like you said i'm sure that there s a lot of interesting things lined up.. otherwise they will not come out with what everyone is thinking as their trump card... And who will end a good serial which is just 3 months old and rising up in the TRP charts unless they are mad.. so everyone, just relax and enjoy what is to come.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--starstruck--s120

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.