Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
awesome episode StarStarfrom the lawyer raghav's entry Starto the last scene of the episodeStarClap 
but cvs pls give us PRECAP 'S ShockedWink
loved how jeet slapped that mahesh babU's gunda  LOLek slap nahin par 3 slapsROFL ROFLClap
 both police team did a good job tooStarStar
 all the actorsEmbarrassed did an awesome from the aahuja family ahuluwalia Embarrassedfamiy, papaji Embarrassed, both the lawyers arundhati n ragahav Wink, all the kidnappers and mahesh babu ke gunda Wink, mahesh babuLOL ( in the previous episodes ) and the both police teamWink everybody did excellent acting StarClap
and plan made by raghav n sweety was brilliant planWinkStar this the first time i liked the ahuja family track LOL
 last but not the least the parvarissh cvs , production ,writers etc excellent scenes n dialogues StarStar
im looking forwardBig smileWink for the courtroom drama sequeneceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedStar 
 ps thank god no rinku Deaddrama LOLROFL
 9/10 raavi's bravery n raghav n policewallas 
10/10 the big 3 slaps jeetStar gave to mahesh babu LOLgunde ko LOL
 the hugging scenes Star

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

love_arnav100prabhBubblyRuknaik99ashajFreethinker112Mahek_No1Samraat_92Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Episode: 14th feb" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Yes...yesterday's episode indeed was very well done.

All the scenes were upto the mark. No drag, no too much drama. They kept it simple and realistic.

Expression on Jeet's face while slapping the gunda...was awesome. It had the fury of a father. Great job.

Raavi was good. She kept her calm. The last scene was very nicely done. I was expecting some kind of fight between gundas and police-luckyji, but kept it simple. The hug at the last was like a proud moment for everyone.

Minus Rinku is the reason for it allLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765ashajFreethinker112Mahek_No1Samraat_92

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Yes...yesterday's episode indeed was very well done.

All the scenes were upto the mark. No drag, no too much drama. They kept it simple and realistic.

Expression on Jeet's face while slapping the gunda...was awesome. It had the fury of a father. Great job.

Raavi was good. She kept her calm. The last scene was very nicely done. I was expecting some kind of fight between gundas and police-luckyji, but kept it simple. The hug at the last was like a proud moment for everyone.

Minus Rinku is the reason for it allLOL

i hope trps riseSmile for pavarissh coz again it dropped OuchCry
 i wanted jeet to giveROFL 3 slapsWink to the gunda thief LOLROFLn other mahesh ka gunda partyLOLROFL
 i wantted raavi to give slaps tothat psychoDead watchman n taklu gunda LOL
   their should ve been a slapping marathonROFLROFL ROFLin the ahuja family Winkeach ahuja memberWink should ve slapROFLROFLROFL the mahesh ka gunda party n gunda thief ROFLROFL
 maybe they will show theWink slapping marathon ROFLROFLon monday in the police stationWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRFreethinker112Samraat_92Shwets1502

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I totally agree. It was a complete amazing episode. Action, Emotions, Fun everything in one.

PERFECT episode and i loved it. Hoping for TRP rise.

I WANT that Mahesh babu to be slapped, that gunda who was slapped deserved more.

Sweety-Raghav Plan was super se uper ROFL

Anyway, Ginny was at home without any worries for their parents, sisters, brothers family.

THANK GOD, no rinku Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Freethinker112Samraat_92

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

I totally agree. It was a complete amazing episode. Action, Emotions, Fun everything in one.

PERFECT episode and i loved it. Hoping for TRP rise.

I WANT that Mahesh babu to be slapped, that gunda who was slapped deserved more.

Sweety-Raghav Plan was super se uper ROFL

Anyway, Ginny was at home without any worries for their parents, sisters, brothers family.

THANK GOD, no rinku Stern Smile
 ya perfect episode WinkEmbarrassed
dont worry main hoonaROFLROFL in rocky ka  style staement ROFLSillymujhe ek mauka Tonguede doROFLROFL mahesh babuROFLLOL ko slap karne ka Winkbut after slappingLOLROFL i would be laughingROFLROFL in splits like hell LOL
 arey ginny Winkghar pe popcorn kha ke dekh rahi hogi ROFLsony tv channel pe LOLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhFreethinker112AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

arey ginny ghar pe popcorn kha ke dekh rahi hogi sony tv channel pe
ROFLROFLROFL... ROFL at your post.
And this is my feelings > CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Freethinker112

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Yes.. Yesterday's epi was quite nice..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Originally posted by lizzie1765

arey ginny ghar pe popcorn kha ke dekh rahi hogi sony tv channel pe
ROFLROFLROFL... ROFL at your post.
And this is my feelings > CryCryCry
 arey y are u crying Confused
 im sure court room dram mein ginny definately hogi for sure EmbarrassedWink
 kaash aanchal exits pavarissh showLOL n  enters the qabooLOLl hain 
coz the cvs of qabool hain show they  need a new teenager actreWinkWink to play a teenager roleeWink kyunki the girl digyana who is 15 yrs old  LOLwho was playing the role of a teenager was thrown out of the show Wink becoz of her bad attitudeSleepy n constantly she fought her co actorsShocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top