Qubool Hai

Significance of the song "TERI MERI"

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

friendsall

Goldie

friendsall

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Hey ppl…..now my eyes r paining after watching the video update of yesterdays update……..was watching it throughout in d nite………….but still want to watch more…ASYA have gone completely in my soul…

But if u guys notice the song used for der dance…(ppl had different views reg d same…)

Could b der any other song sooo perfect considering der current track……

Yes der luv story is complicated "MUSHKIL" as none of dem have expressedly admitted even though after so many incidents n events happened to dem…whereas any other normal jodi by dis time wud hv……….

Also dey r made for each other….."EK DUJHE KE LIYE BANE"…..isnt it…

BUT BUT BUT……..d last line pinched me and am agn getting scared!!!!!

"EK DUJHE SE HUE JUDHA JAB EK DUJHE KE LIYE BANE………" don make me cry CVs……….. I hope am proved wrong dat u din change d song to dis taking their track in mind n separate dem………….my weak heart wont b able to bear it……………

N to top it all ……its frm d movie "BODYGUARD"………which is so apt for AAK as he protects her in all troubles…………….

U guys still feel d song is not apt……..??????????????????ur views pl……………

N also Zoya's shayari  ……………………agn an attack for me……………Mere humsafar na baniye, hume akele ki adat hai…

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

slovearmaanvm17Krystal001sakshiksgLoveAsYa222crazy4KASH_AR..vidhi..shanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Significance of the song "TERI MERI"" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum;very nice posts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsall

friendsall

Goldie

friendsall

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

welcome to the forum;very nice posts

hey thanx so much

sakshiksg

Goldie

sakshiksg

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
very true.
I don't watch many shows so don't know about others but for me this song is just made for asya.

friendsall

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
i think khuda jaane would have been alot better...they both are confused about their feelings for eachother right now so the song fits well...

friendsall

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
meine bhi AsYa ki dance 10 tyms se zyada watch kiyaTongueEmbarrassed

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

i think khuda jaane would have been alot better...they both are confused about their feelings for eachother right now so the song fits well...

yea..true but 4 lion sonly love teri meriAngryLOL

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
A very beautiful post indeed dear.
I agree that the lyrics of the song were simply perfect as per ASYA's condition.
It's just that I wonder why has Teri meri become a national anthem for 4lions. Ouch
Asad is surely Zoe's bodyguardLOL
Amazing post dear.
Keep coming up with such wonderful posts.
Take care!

friendsall

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.