Page 4 Page 4

suds.

IF-Dazzler

suds.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjana-ARMAAN

Originally posted by AussieChick

Oh my god.
Can we please stop with the ipkknd sh** now?
i also dont want to make topic of ipk and i dont like the comparision of the 2 show i like qh and i wil always support the show

I totally agree with you.
If IPKKND fans wanna make topics, they need to be shown where the right forum is.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS THAT TRUE????? (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon

I was a fan of IPK and I watch QH now, and I think it's so immature that some of the fans blame Gul and Four Lions for the show shutting down, when it was Barun who wanted to quit. Even after him quitting, they were going to continue the show, but the fans kept calling and saying that without Barun they won't watch the show, so really they have no one but themselves to blame for IPK shutting down.
oh is that true?

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I was a die hard fan of IPKKND and i still watch Qubool hai.Smile
I don't know about the rest! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nehusashhhafsuuGodhuliLogon

anila_reya

anila_reya

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
It's no ones fault actually. Barun quitted the show because he wanted to spend time with with his wife and his friends. A little bit of 4 lions fault actually because they just stopped the show all of a sudden they couldn't just wait. And that's they did for Geet. Btw are the 4 lions making quboolhai?! Are they the directors?

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anila_reya

It's no ones fault actually. Barun quitted the show because he wanted to spend time with with his wife and his friends. A little bit of 4 lions fault actually because they just stopped the show all of a sudden they couldn't just wait. And that's they did for Geet. Btw are the 4 lions making quboolhai?! Are they the directors?
yes qh is from 4 lions

Sanju_ARain

Goldie

Sanju_ARain

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Ignore them guys.. like they are the only one who give QH TRP.. really..? QH has a long way to go and inshallah, its TRP will go on increasing further..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuu

Prizi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prizi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Tthey r jst jealous

nehusashhh

IF-Dazzler

nehusashhh

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
WELL IPKKND WAS VERY SPECIAL SO I THINK THAT MAGIC OF ARSHI CANNOT BE RECREATED BUT TO BLAME THE PRODUCTION OR QUBOOL HAI IS JUST RIDICULOUS..
as a viewer i dont think anyone should blame QH for shutting of ipkknd!! ipkknd was shutted because viewers wanted..and qubool hai is different in its own way!! the trps will rise if the work of actors, production and writers is good!! no one can stop that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.