Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Today i was shocked while reading the TRP comments
One person write QH'S TRP INCRESE WHAT?WHERE IS MY ALL IPKKND FANS GUYS WE DECIDED NOT TO WATCH ANYTHING FORM 4LIONS
Is that true? That IPK fans decided not to watch qubool hai?
But i noticed that many fans of qubool hai r the fans of IPK i dont mind who wanted to watch qubool hai and who dont but plz dont blame qUBOOL HAI for ending of IPK jitna mujhe pata hai to us show ke lead ne show choda to channel ne show hi band kiya and isme 4lions ke other show ki kya galti hai?

And if some fans of that show didnt want to watch the qubool hai then we dont mind because KSG'S fans always there with him and ASYA ka jadu to sabpe chal hi chuka hai

But many fans of IPK on this forum sorry guys ye aapke liye nai jo qh ko hate karte hai and IPK ke end ki vajah samjte hai unke liye hai
JALKUKKAD KAHIKE Angry

Edited by Sanjana-ARMAAN - 14 February 2013 at 9:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1numi12Lifu18Krystal001jazmeenLoveAsYa222afsuucrazy4KASH_ARshanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS THAT TRUE?????" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misha93

misha93

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjana-ARMAAN

JALKUKKAD KAHIKE Angry
hahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphroditefallen

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

KaBhiinlove

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I know I don't understand why they are bashing 4lions, it was barun who left the show and all the fans said end show, no barun no show.. Fans were the reason the show ended don't blame 4lions, gul, QH for that...its pissing me off.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tya.zierabiacasaKrystal001piyualkaafsuu

jazmeen

IF-Dazzler

jazmeen

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
lol i am a ipknd fan i big fan and i love barun sobti but i have always loved Karan Singh Grover from the time when iddnt even kno bout Barun
so m always gona support Karan Singh Grover
now for ipknd fans not watching lions no idea bout that actually buh i was so depressed when barun left the show though

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaShahidKapurohmygodurgreatBlessedSoulafsuuKaBhiinlove

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avonii

I know I don't understand why they are bashing 4lions, it was barun who left the show and all the fans said end show, no barun no show.. Fans were the reason the show ended don't blame 4lions, gul, QH for that...its pissing me off.
even i dont know main reason behind the end of the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuuKaBhiinlove

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Ya I am an IPKKND fan and I love AsYa and 4 lions didnt do anything wrong the lead wanted to leave so how is it 4 lions fault? Ithinks its their fault for creating beautiful couples like arshi and Asya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaafsuuLoveAsYa222KaBhiinlove

numi12

numi12

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
How deluded they are..its better to ignore low life creature like them..seriously,,I really find it hilarious that they think increase in trp is coz of them, ninety percent of tv viewers doesn't even know about India Forum nor the war going on here, but hey no offence to the ones who are liking this as much we do.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tya.zieKrystal001afsuuKaBhiinlove.SanVi.

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazmeen

lol i am a ipknd fan i big fan and i love barun sobti but i have always loved Karan Singh Grover from the time when iddnt even kno bout Barun
so m always gona support Karan Singh Grover
now for ipknd fans not watching lions no idea bout that actually buh i was so depressed when barun left the show though
oh i also dont know about this but after reading that comment i was omg what is this?and even there are too many fans of qh r fans of isp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.