Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

First few words about the episode in generalTongue

So family having breakfast and all. What was surprising Gaurav questioned kids about study and it turns out they all are studying. OTTs are taking part in some olympid at school, well would be nice to see them actually go to school.Shocked

Now comes the best part; SINAL are still sleeping, so close to each otherWinkEmbarrassed Siddhi gets worried it is late and all but payalia to piya ke pajama se kaske judi huyi he.LOL Kunal questioning her about what she is doing and "niklane ki kosish kar rahi hoonShockedROFL Shameless you twoLOL Kunal's dialogue about not waking up as it's winter. So may be that's why they slept huggingWink Liked how Kunal grabbed Siddhi's hand so she would fall onto him. Siddhi's smile suggested she didn't mind at all but then using excuse of family members.LOL Finally Kunal asked the question that was in my mind, "what happened last night that Siddhi's bajet was stuck onto his pajama"ShockedWinkEmbarrassed Of course Siddhi didn't knowEmbarrassed also liked short electrician stuff as end. SO it was short scene but apt. I wouldn't mind such scenes coming in every episode. Now I must say thisEvil Smile - overall SINAL "HOTNESS"EmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming No wonder it was warmer here today thanks to these twoWinkLOL

Bengali babu coming, letting everyone know about job was alright. Family started brain-storming and all was blah blah...Trying to act smart with Kunal and all wasSleepy Intially I liked the idea of Kunal moving to Chandigarh, but then all family came so was Thumbs Down

Finally Kunal comes and lets everyone know yeah I quit. But then he said what we all have been waiitng to hear forever - open his own law firm. PartyDancing Didn't understand why family gave such cold reaction, yes it is very good idea. Really? That's all you got?Angry Liked how Kunal said he wants his life partner to be his business partnerEmbarrassed Finally they decided to open thier own law-firmThumbs Up Won't say anything about Seema's words of Gold Medalist & business topperLOLLOL

Kunal trying to call various people to see if they have work was good. We do want to see some form of struggle for SINAL & Bengali babu to set up their own law firm. It should be gradual and handled with proper time and attention. This goon searching for Siddhi is like ConfusedErmm Wonder what that will be about, hopefully today we will know.

Comment on Siddhi's look. Like the simple hairstyle, suits her very much. But do not like Diwan sarees and backless/sleevless blouse at allThumbs Down Need new sarees people.

Precap - I say Siddhi use that money to send your kids to Singapore. That way at least we will be spared of OTTness for some time. Please send them away, I beg youOuchLOLLOL

But finally, very happy about law firm. I wish they do name it A-Z; Akdoo Ziddi law firm.Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vinsangteekaymytriadohare0309annakeerthi93san_bsp020jay5paradigm--AiSha--Silambukarthi173Rush2220parichayannorzarBHAVIIshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akdoo-ziddi law firm..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I love the name of the law firm Akdoo-ZIddi or AZ Law Firm! ROFL

In the Sinal bedroom scene, Siddhi was giggling so much... Dunno why.. I thought she should have been a little shy etc... Never mind! These days Keerti is looking like a cute kid and less Mrs Chopra Wink

Overall, the track seems to be progressing in the right direction. It was my biggest demand from CVs to see SiNal setup a law firm of their own, therefore its Partytime!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpmBHAVII

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

I love the name of the law firm Akdoo-ZIddi or AZ Law Firm! ROFL it makes perfect senseWinkLOL

In the Sinal bedroom scene, Siddhi was giggling so much... Dunno why.. I thought she should have been a little shy etc... Never mind! These days Keerti is looking like a cute kid and less Mrs Chopra Wink why do you want her to be shy?Confused I want to see Siddhi to take some initiative to show her affection as well. She was so desperate during park scene with all the kisses, so I don't mind her like thatWink Yes Keerti is looking more like a kid these days.LOL 

Overall, the track seems to be progressing in the right direction. It was my biggest demand from CVs to see SiNal setup a law firm of their own, therefore its Partytime!!! true, it is like our life long dream is coming true Big smileDancing

teekay

teekay

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Sweet episode. And law firm - yeyy! I am reminded of my FF :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Keerti is looking younger by the day but she and Samir look perfct as an onscreen couple

Silambujay_bpm

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Finallly we got 'the' law firmBig smile

now am getting greedy for things that we have requested. hope we get those too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirljay_bpmshweta_r

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

But I think we will remain disappointed about the re-marriage and C-night 2 track EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Now was the time, I do not see how the CVs can show this later!

Rush2220jay_bpm

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by Rush2220

But I think we will remain disappointed about the re-marriage and C-night 2 track EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Now was the time, I do not see how the CVs can show this later!

re marriage they can still do yaar...

lets say SiNal pass a temple and see a marriage going on...Sid gets sad (i hate it but she has FB of the manhoos wedding) KC understands what she is thinking...and there and then gets married to her again, a simple ceremony or come home and plan the wedding with his family with all the rituals...or maybe their 10th anniversary (acc to Parichay calender)...kuch bhi kaar sakte hain...not so difficult.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jay5rainbowgirljay_bpmparichayan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.