Fan Fictions

taarey ss: any thing for you (finished)

Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
<font size="3">hi guys i decided to write a story on taarey. Even though this is my first story here this is not my first story . i really enjoy writing and this idea just popped into my head and i thought of penning it down. So this is just the character sketch if i get enough likes i will continue</font>

Taani shekawat: beautiful, sweet , fun loving and extremely filmy. taani has always dreamt of finding herself a Raj like Simran did (DDLJ).She has 3 best friends with whom she shares everything with. Her brother swayam, her bhabhi sharon and her best friend rey. they were all childhood friends but rey was alwaus more special to her. Now her dream has come true and she is getting married ... but not to rey(dont kill
me). she is 26 years old.

Reyansh Singhania: handsome, intelligent,successful and mature.Rey is every girl's dream but he does not pay attenton to any girl other than taani. after 15 long years he had just realized that he is in love with taani.( way to go rey 😕 ) but soon he will realize that it is too little too late. he is 28 years old.

Swayam shekawat: sweet and handsome he is also quite the talk of the town especially among the girls. but he is unavailable and has been like that for a long time. he is in love with sharon who is now mrs sharon raiprakash shekawat. THey have been married for two years and he is extremely happy because they are gonna take the next major step in their lives soon . The only person he loves as much sharon is taani. he is very protective over her and can do anything for her .he is 29 years old.

Sharon raiprakash shekawat: beautiful and caring but has a uncontrolable temper. she married her childhood sweet heart swayam and is now 2 months pregnant. she has a soft spot for rey and taani and can do anything for them . she is 27 years old.

Raj khanna: he is mr perfect from every angle and is extremely likable. he has led a perfect life and wants to settle down and get married. Soon enough he fell for taani and asked her if he could be her raj( so ironic) she accepted cause she thinks she is in love with him. they are going to get married.

In this story they were all dancers during the college days and the rest of their gang were part of their team but after college they did not keep much contact. but they will be reintroduced during taani's wedding.

Let me know if u guys want me to continue

index: chapter 1 happy realizations pg 3
              chapter 2 unpleasant meetings pg 5
        chapter 3 : a vert filmy reunion pg 8
        chapter 4: green with envy pg 10
       chapter 5 : engaging surprises pg 12
              chapter 6: 5 star mehendi pg 14
             chapter 7: jab they danced pg 16
              chapter 8: the eventful wedding pg 18
          epilougue: happily ever after pg 21Edited by angelitha98 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey awesome intro, omg Taani getting marry and not to Rey 😲 aww and Rey is in love with her. Plz continue soon, I really want to read more
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum concept...
aww..Rey is in love...hehe =D update soon =) and PM me too =D
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
twist se start..
taani kisi aur se marriage kar rahi hai...
cont. soon.
Nikki_s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Taani marry wid other and rey love taani.. Big twist se stry start .. Pm me and update soon.
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Avc380

Taani marry wid other and rey love taani.. Big twist se stry start .. Pm me and update soon.

haa meine socha ki story twist se shuru karu but hold on aur bhi twists aanewali hai
sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh dis is goin 2 b hilarious...i knw u must b shockd thinkin dat m sayin hilarious bt i juz cnt help...i wud luv 2 c taani realise dat she loves rey while all d functions r goin 4 her 2 get married 2 raj...update soon dear! :p
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aw. So sweet. It reminded me of IHLS. I want to read more. Please PM me too. I am sending you Buddy req
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...nice concept...plz update soon...
patie thumbnail
nic concept pls continue
nd welcome to forum🤗