Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Valentines Day surprise .. and some twists ..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Again only caps i fond worth capturing.

[Pics captured by Deepz from the episode. Please credit if used or shared in anyway.]
Caps i found ok

RaJi scene caps.

GoHem Scene Caps

[Pics captured by Deepz from the episode. Please credit if used or shared in anyway.]

Edited by Deepikz - 14 February 2013 at 8:32pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SB98994cvdprasad_Devna_Ritu-.ChammakChallo.doc4everdelsiswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentines Day surprise .. and some twists .." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Done GoHem scene was the only reason i watchedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-swasthiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics deepika. The only reason I watched was fir gohem scenes too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-swasthiNazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics DeepzBig smile Loved the GoHem scene.. Ahem is so full of love and Gopi is blissful in that.. It looks lovely to see them together like this. The Man who so hated the site of her, today hugged her and told her that he could wish for nothing moreEmbarrassed Amazing sceneSmile

PS: I respect Alka Deepz. I know why and I am not sure many will agree but I respect Alka and would appreciate any pics of this determined and strong child who has stood tallSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-doc4everswasthiNazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks for the pics DeepzBig smile Loved the GoHem scene.. Ahem is so full of love and Gopi is blissful in that.. It looks lovely to see them together like this. The Man who so hated the site of her, today hugged her and told her that he could wish for nothing moreEmbarrassed Amazing sceneSmile

PS: I respect Alka Deepz. I know why and I am not sure many will agree but I respect Alka and would appreciate any pics of this determined and strong child who has stood tallSmile

Oh Harini i will get the caps yes i understand your view and i agree but i was more into the GoHem caps will update this thread later

Edited by Deepikz - 14 February 2013 at 7:48pm

Ritu-swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
edited with Alka caps...Smile she was awesome.. loved the blue salwar suite that Alka wored the nxt day

Harini she is no Gopi, Gopi is too soft i can see Alka telling the truth more than Gopi.

Edited by Deepikz - 14 February 2013 at 8:33pm

Ritu-swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

edited with Alka caps...Smile she was awesome.. loved the blue salwar suite that Alka wored the nxt day

Harini she is no Gopi, Gopi is too soft i can see Alka telling the truth more than Gopi.

Thanks Deepz Hug

Yes. Alka is no Gopi. I do not justify her path and the way she is getting her own with UrShi but I am going to enjoy it. There was a time when Gopi was pregnant and Rashi told her that Ahem loved her only because of the baby.. just to spite Gopi.. The truth I do not think Jigar will love Rashi otherwise or should I say stick to their marriage otherwise.

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Wow wonderful pics Deepz Clap
Ahem in full swing the love for his wife is clearly visible in his eyes a smiple thank you simple one Rose a small smile its all enough for both of them to share nothing else is needed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top