Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

anika has accent when talking hindi n english?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i know kinda random question. but what accent does she have while she speaks english? cuz iindians speak in a different way of english, then other people from different nations do. even her hindi has some accents while speaking, idk but does anyone about this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neelam is born n brought up in Denmark!! she started her modelling at the age of 15. later she came to India for taking up Modelling here...

so def. she will have that accent 😛; even i feel that slang when she speaks or delivers the dialogues 😳
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

Neelam is born n brought up in Denmark!! she started her modelling at the age of 15. later she came to India for taking up Modelling here...

so def. she will have that accent 😛; even i feel that slang when she speaks or delivers the dialogues 😳

Really is she from Denmark?? Why didnt I get it? Maybe I neer thought about it. Or we have a diffrent accent here in Sweden.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No wonder she was chosen for the role of NRI from Australia. 😆 She is perfect for it. I was wondering the same thing too about her accent. Embarrassed
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i mean even in usa when ppl speak english its obvious nd when ppl speak hindi they definitly have accent
sugerland thumbnail
Small wonder she was decided for the position of NRI from The great outback. She is the platform for it. I was wondering the similar thing also regarding her extra.
yaqeen. thumbnail

👍🏼