•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwT-UKgH27w

Hey fellow KEPAnians! As a Samar fan Ive been wanting to do a vid and found myself leaning towards this slightly controversial and disturbing-ish subject of a 'bro-sis' relationship which has been set to a romantic tune from Ishaqzaade's wonderful music- You may be repelled (or not!) by it especially if you consider it within the backdrop of a bro-sis thingy but by all means, you are entitled to subject my vid with your criticism and comments. 
Thank you for watching!. ðŸ˜‰
I thought it was a very good VM.  As I have commented on previously, I have a different perspective despite the song not being the most appropriate. It is a sibling relationship that went horribly wrong. Some very poignant scenes are captured.

i love the vid, the bro-sis relationship then and now has been captured very well, like seena di has said, and I've also mentioned... however yes I did feel as if this is a love affair vid with the lovey dovey music ahaha
Thanks  once  again  4  the  VM, Ria   😃.Enjoyed  it  very  much  and  u  have  captured  the  troubled  sibling  relationship  very  well  with  the inclusion  of  some  very  good  scenes.
Originally posted by akku8910

Thanks  once  again  4  the  VM, Ria   😃.Enjoyed  it  very  much  and  u  have  captured  the  troubled  sibling  relationship  very  well  with  the inclusion  of  some  very  good  scenes.

Thanks Minnu! Glad you guys liked it! Makes the effort worthwhile! 
Originally posted by radheghanashyam

SAKHI OR DEVKHI VM?????

Neither lol- SAMALI if u like, or SAYAMAR ðŸ˜†
I am glad you made the VM.  It is a real tribute to Samar/Sayali when the show ends in March, hopefully sooner.