Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gunjan-

Damn, it only seems like yesterday when I was in your shoes! So I'm a year older than youTongue

Eww gotta agree, I hated History as well. Unless ofcourse it was World History but never took that. Especially when Canada's got it's history affiliated with the British. So it's all about wars!Dead Ughh hated Physics as well! 

Omg same! I loved music, I took Vocal last year although it's a different story that I can't sing to save my life...Ermm

Aww yeah truly glad that you've stuck to something that's logical and at the same time you like. Accounting is def a great field to go into, all the very best! Have you gotten any acceptances yet?

Yupp ! ; )

What do you mean by acceptances ? I haven't even applied for college yet. I don't even know crap about accounting ! LOL 

& no. I'm not interested in accounting. I just need a good job to make a good living. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunjan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentine's VM !! (Page 5)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Lol I meant as in when you apply to college/uni and they give you an acceptance letter saying that you've been accepted =P.
Haha when do you apply then? Because we had to apply in Jan of our senior year. 
Haha love the honesty! It is a lot of work so be careful but as long as you can tolerate going to that job everyday =) 

Aya.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Lol I meant as in when you apply to college/uni and they give you an acceptance letter saying that you've been accepted =P.
Haha love the honesty! It is a lot of work so be careful but as long as you can tolerate going to that job everyday =) 

I can apply anytime. But first I need to study, because I suck at math so bad. LOL
& I want to do well on the test, since it's all English & math questions. 
So yea, this summer I need to study & work hard a lot ! 
I'm going to take fall/winter classes, because I CANNOT concentrate/study in summer with all the heat. LOL
I know it's not an easy job, but I can do it. No pain, no gain. Right ? LOL
I know some people who are in that field & they are willing to help me.
So, always think positive ! ; )

Edited by Aya. - 28 February 2013 at 9:58am

-Gunjan-

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

I can apply anytime. But first I need to study, because I suck at math so bad. LOL
& I want to do well on the test, since it's all English & math questions. 
So yea, this summer I need to study & work hard a lot ! 
I'm going to take fall/winter classes, because I CANNOT concentrate/study in summer with all the heat. LOL
I know it's not an easy job, but I can do it. No pain, no gain. Right ? LOL
I know some people who are in that field & they are willing to help me.
So, always think positive ! ; )

Haha neither can I! Aww that's great, I wish you all the very best!

Aya.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@Gunjan

Thanks girly ! I wish you all the best to you too ! : )

-Gunjan-

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Awww thanks Aya! <3 Btw are you on Twitter? =)

Aya.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Awww thanks Aya! <3 Btw are you on Twitter? =)
Nahh. I don't have time for that stuff. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.