Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gunjan-

@Aya: Oh really? Aww well don't think about it and before you know it you'll be through with schoolTongue I'm in First Year College =) Omg it got better since then, you need to watch the Valentine Day epi!Day Dreaming For me atleast?Wink haha no pressure ofcourseWinkLOL
Haha sure, seriously your so talented you need to teach me your skills! I'm such a fail at vidding -__- 

That's nice. What career field are you in ?
& I don't really use anything fancy for my vids. I just use fades & dissolves. I like to make my vids plain & simple. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunjan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentine's VM !! (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@Aya: Thanks! I'm in Teaching, you? Yeah but still love the way you somehow put the scenes together it just really works and I noticed how it matches the pace of the song as well.

Aya.

Viviann

Goldie

Viviann

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
very nice..

Aya.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviann

very nice..
Thanks ! : )

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

@Aya: Thanks! I'm in Teaching, you? Yeah but still love the way you somehow put the scenes together it just really works and I noticed how it matches the pace of the song as well.

LOL Thanks.

I'm going for accounting. That's the only option I have. LOL

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

LOL Thanks.

Are you in high school still? Haha how come its the only option? =P I actually took accounting in Grade 11 but then didn't continue it because I was taking all science courses. So if I took accounting, I'd be asking for death!LOL

Aya.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aya.

LOL Thanks.

Are you in high school still? Haha how come its the only option? =P I actually took accounting in Grade 11 but then didn't continue it because I was taking all science courses. So if I took accounting, I'd be asking for death!LOL
Yupp. Last year in high school.

Well, it's because I hate every subject out there & nothing really seems to interest me.
I really hate history, math, & science. So obviously, the medical field is a big no for me.
I love music, photography, & poetry. I also love singing & dancing, but I like to keep these things as my hobby.
Accounting is high in demand & the pay is good. That's why. 

-Gunjan-

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Damn, it only seems like yesterday when I was in your shoes! So I'm a year older than youTongue

Eww gotta agree, I hated History as well. Unless ofcourse it was World History but never took that. Especially when Canada's got it's history affiliated with the British. So it's all about wars!Dead Ughh hated Physics as well! 

Omg same! I loved music, I took Vocal last year although it's a different story that I can't sing to save my life...Ermm

Aww yeah truly glad that you've stuck to something that's logical and at the same time you like. Accounting is def a great field to go into, all the very best! Have you gotten any acceptances yet?

Aya.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.