Users

Frequent Posters

xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aya.

Hey you ! Missed ya ! Hope all is well. 

& Thanks ! ; )

Aya!! Yes I've missed your presence in this forum as well! I'm good thanks, just busy with school oh and not to forget busy with my drooling sessions with Nakuul!☺️ You tell me, how is everything with you?πŸ˜ƒ Aww and no problem, reminds me, I need to post a comment on your vid on YT and like it as well!πŸ˜› Hope to talk to you soon! =) 
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gunjan-

Aya!! Yes I've missed your presence in this forum as well! I'm good thanks, just busy with school oh and not to forget busy with my drooling sessions with Nakuul!☺️ You tell me, how is everything with you?πŸ˜ƒ Aww and no problem, reminds me, I need to post a comment on your vid on YT and like it as well!πŸ˜› Hope to talk to you soon! =) 

I stopped watching PKDH. πŸ˜† Indian shows are not really for me. My sis downloads their scenes to make vids. Everything is fine with me. I'm also busy with school. It's my last year after all. 

Hope to talk to you soon too ! Take care ! <3 : )
Aya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

How o you make them? They are so beautiful... Must say you are very artistic...please keep making them...

Sabrina

Thanks ! : )
Aya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hateme2

Beautiful.

Thanks ! : )
Aya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hatori

keep it up!!!!

Thank you ! : )
xGunjanx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aya.

I stopped watching PKDH. πŸ˜† Indian shows are not really for me. My sis downloads their scenes to make vids. Everything is fine with me. I'm also busy with school. It's my last year after all. 

Hope to talk to you soon too ! Take care ! <3 : )

I thought you said you were working and were done with school πŸ˜• lol Nvm, maybe I misunderstood =$ Oye how could you stop watching and that too when its getting better?! Which epi did you last see? Well anyways totally upto you I guess, but how could you stay away from Nakuul?πŸ˜‰ Aww yeah good luck with school and wish me some luck too, first year pains I tell you!
Aww and you too and I love your sister right now for downloading them scenes, otherwise wouldn't have gotten to see such an amazing VM from youπŸ˜‰ Oh and I left you a reply on the vid as well, where I could openly praise youπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Aya. thumbnail
@Gunjan

No yaar. I'm still in school. I can't wait to get over this crap. I'm graduating this June.
I don't know. I just lost interest all of a sudden. It happens all the time when I watch Indian shows. πŸ˜†

& I don't really remember where I stopped at. I think when Pankhuri decides to look for her uncle. 
Thanks ! I wish you all the luck too ! What grade are you in ?

& I'll log into youtube later & reply back ! : ) 
Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
xGunjanx thumbnail
@Aya: Oh really? Aww well don't think about it and before you know it you'll be through with schoolπŸ˜› I'm in First Year College =) Omg it got better since then, you need to watch the Valentine Day epi! For me atleast?πŸ˜‰ haha no pressure ofcourseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Haha sure, seriously your so talented you need to teach me your skills! I'm such a fail at vidding -__- 
Aya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gunjan-

@Aya: Oh really? Aww well don't think about it and before you know it you'll be through with schoolπŸ˜› I'm in First Year College =) Omg it got better since then, you need to watch the Valentine Day epi! For me atleast?πŸ˜‰ haha no pressure ofcourseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haha sure, seriously your so talented you need to teach me your skills! I'm such a fail at vidding -__- 

That's nice. What career field are you in ?
& I don't really use anything fancy for my vids. I just use fades & dissolves. I like to make my vids plain & simple. 
xGunjanx thumbnail
@Aya: Thanks! I'm in Teaching, you? Yeah but still love the way you somehow put the scenes together it just really works and I noticed how it matches the pace of the song as well.