Qubool Hai

mere humsafar na baniye humhe akele ki aadat hai

snehatalk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Mere humsafar na baniye humhe akele ki aadat hai..
Jabaan ko mishri na banaiye humhe karele ki aadat hai...

Was this Zoya warning asad to not form any attachments to her? we all know she is a woman on a mission...and she has told her aapi she cant think of getting in to any relation until she puts her past to rest...we all know she felt something for asad during the dance...she knew she was attracted but asad managed to bring out all her hidden passion when he held her like a man holds a woman...making her aware of her feelings for him...but she hid them well the next morning...she again wore the iam strong and i want to be alone mask when she was with asad...

The dance was Asad's way of replacing her memory of the slap with a sweeter and romantic side of Asad...he never wants her to remember him like that...so even when he desperately wanted to hide his feeling for her...he let out some of it during the dance which was more of him showing his moves ... he wanted her to remember him as a man interested in her and who is clearly not emotionally stunted...

but Zoya seems hell bent in behaving normal...as if last night didnt even occur...she still wants to carry on the sols act...but situations demand that she call for asad's help...and Asad in return is learning to trust her judgements lately...more like catering to her wimps so as to erase his doings and to try and redeem himself in front of her by being supportive of her...i guess the guy feels as if he has lost respect for himself in her eyes and wants to regain that...you know what guys their story reminds me of a fairytale i read when i was a kid...The princess and the white knight...
The king and queen had a beautiful little girl who was destined to unite the kingdom in the most sunnier future that the world has ever seen...but the kings younger brother was a cruel man...he poisoned the king and the queen and sent his bodyguard to kill the baby...but the bodyguard had an attack of conscience and he gave the child away to a group of gypsies who took the child away far from the kingdom...The child grows up to very intelligent as the gypsies were a knowledgeable bunch...She is taught to read and write and also to hunt...she can also read fortune...before her caretaker died she is told of her glorious past...and she decides to go back to the kingdom to expose her parents killers...on her way to the kingdom...she rescues a wounded knight from a bunch of thugs...The knight was drunk and surly character...initially hating her interference becoz of wounded ego ...but later follows her to repay his debt...she keeps getting in to one mess after the other...because even though she was smart...she was horribly impulsive and reckless...and he kept patiently pulling her out of it...eventually he falls for her...and she for him...but knows that her mission is bigger then her life itself..but slowly with his help she exposes her uncle and re unites the kingdom...then being the heir to the kingdom she is expected to make a royal marriage...a political one...the white knight is understanding and he is willing to sacrifice his love for he understands her destiny...but she knows she wouldnt love any other man in her life except him...he was her soulmate...so she announces her abdication...but the ministers dont allow it...they suggest that there be fight to death between the white knight and any of her suitors...she agrees as she has complete faith in her knight..and thats what happens...he defeats all her suitors and wins her hand in marriage...and they live happily ever after...sigh...this is a long post...happy valentines day all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I always thought that Asad would be the one to push her away but now who knows, it might be Zoya pushing him away. Also can you translate the two lines for me please :)
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post and thanks for the fairy tale.

I was really quite moved by Zoya's line Mere humsafar na baniye humhe akele ki aadat hai..

On the face of it, it does sound like she is warning Asad to stay away from her. Although why, I am not sure - perhaps she is going the 'offence is the best form of defence' route, realising after the dance that she is vulnerable to Asad and that she needs to put some emotional distance between them.

That line "Humein akele ki aadat hai" gives us a glimpse into her lonely life - quite touching. And then the other line: "...I am a strong girl..." when Asad asks after her wound, is all about putting on a brave front, when it takes no more than a casually raised hand or a nightmare to rip through the scar tissue.

The dance was Asad's way of replacing her memory of the slap with a sweeter and romantic side

I really like your analysis of that scene. There was def more going on when Asad pulled her into his arms that first time - more than just a desire to show her a 'proper dance' or to just express desire. Haven't figured it out completely. It felt as though he was hugging her/consoling her as one would a hurt child.

But nice AsYa scenes today.😊

Happy V Day to you too!

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post Sneha! Enjoyed reading it.

I think Zoya is completely unaware right now. She knows she feels
'unusual' sometimes about and with Mr. Khan but she brushes it off as nothing. So, consciously, she doesn't realize her attraction/feelings if they are indeed existent at this point in the story.

Her shayari line today was definitely foreshadowing. Asad is falling for her faster than we expected. Even when he pulled her away from the chasing guard,  he was staring at her for a while before getting back to reality. So I think what will happen is that due to whatever urgent reason, they will get married. Asad will be in love with her and he would know it too but Zoya would not realize that what she feels for him is love. And then by the time she realizes, some twist/threat comes up (raaz related) where Asad has to leave Zoya in order to save her (like Rashid left Dilshaad in order to save her). Remember that Asad had once said he fears turning into Rashid-that was quite some foreshadowing and I think that is what it means. Anyway, I think it'll be a while before Zoya realizes her feelings- it won't be before she meets Ayaan and  Ayya have their own share of interactions- be it romantic or not.
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessjojo

Lovely post Sneha! Enjoyed reading it.

I think Zoya is completely unaware right now. She knows she feels
'unusual' sometimes about and with Mr. Khan but she brushes it off as nothing. So, consciously, she doesn't realize her attraction/feelings if they are indeed existent at this point in the story.

Her shayari line today was definitely foreshadowing. Asad is falling for her faster than we expected. Even when he pulled her away from the chasing guard,  he was staring at her for a while before getting back to reality. So I think what will happen is that due to whatever urgent reason, they will get married. Asad will be in love with her and he would know it too but Zoya would not realize that what she feels for him is love. And then by the time she realizes, some twist/threat comes up (raaz related) where Asad has to leave Zoya in order to save her (like Rashid left Dilshaad in order to save her). Remember that Asad had once said he fears turning into Rashid-that was quite some foreshadowing and I think that is what it means. Anyway, I think it'll be a while before Zoya realizes her feelings- it won't be before she meets Ayaan and  Ayya have their own share of interactions- be it romantic or not.

Enjoyed your analysis, splly that Zoya will not realise, [or perhaps not acknowledge?] her love for him. Also I wonder if it might be Zoya who leaves Asad, and not the other way round, only because there's so much going on in her life.
princessjojo thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Enjoyed your analysis, splly that Zoya will not realise, [or perhaps not acknowledge?] her love for him. Also I wonder if it might be Zoya who leaves Asad, and not the other way round, only because there's so much going on in her life.

Thank you TvBug!

Yeah, either she won't realize or she won't acknowledge/confess in time.

I think Asad will leave her either because he has been pressured (perhaps by Razia or some villain) to leave her or because he thinks he is trapping her in a marriage she does not want. Communication problems are gonna be big between them. Asad leaving her also goes in line with the ZeeTV synopsis (when you switch Ayaan's and Asad's names) and it also goes with the foreshadowing of him having Rashid's blood running through his veins. And at that point, perhaps he will also soften up towards Rashid, having experienced the same predicament that Rashid faced 17 yrs ago. On the other hand, Zoya won't know why Asad left her and that'll cause more misunderstandings between them.

princessjojo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

I always thought that Asad would be the one to push her away but now who knows, it might be Zoya pushing him away. Also can you translate the two lines for me please :)

Mere humsafar na baniye humhe akele ki aadat hai..

Be not my partner, I'm habituated to loneliness (sounded like foreshadowing or an unintentional warning)

Jabaan ko mishri na banaiye humhe karele ki aadat hai..

Let not your tongue turn sweet, I'm habituated to its bitterness (karela is bitter-gourd)