Things to improve!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
This is entirely my point of view!
I think the show is doing a fine job but the only thing which I REALLY DON'T LIKE is Neha dupia's laughter! I find it extremely fake , I feel she is trying too hard to laugh while she can stay normal and laugh when something is actually funny not when there is some nonsense and she starts laughing like it was the best joke ever! I know this is what she is payed for but seriously she shouldn't laugh so much (Fake laughing) because it simply just starts irritating me! The show would do completely fine without her extreme fake laughter, I don't know if I am the only one who finds her laughter weird.
But...I know this can be the editing trick too but whatever it is , If it's the editing trick they should stop adding her laughter in places where its not needed! and if its her she needs to stop TRYING SO HARD!
Her laughter is in places where its not needed and when its not even funny , Her laughter sounds extremely fake even if a joke is a little bit funny her laughter is so loud! 

I personally dont think they have great jokes that one could laugh loud on, That they would cut her laughter from and put it in some random not funny place! Its clear and obvious that she is trying too hard , im sorry for comparing her to archana , but really neha is trying to get Archana's laugh! 

Neha should start laughing genuinely Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhya49srinikethereal..ajain73

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things to improve!" in Nautanki-The Comedy Theatre forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Negeena

Negeena

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
A lot needs to be improved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Negeena

A lot needs to be improved

The basic stuff of the show will be improved once the show gets a bit older as its really new now we should give it some time to deal with the basics! But the laugh is something I can't tolerate at all! 

Aradhya49

Groupbie

Aradhya49

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
agree wid you

Shehreen_27

pjarpi

pjarpi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Completely agree...Neha's laughter is unbearable...and she keeps on laughing even if there is nothing to laugh about...

Shehreen_27

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjarpi

Completely agree...Neha's laughter is unbearable...and she keeps on laughing even if there is nothing to laugh about...

and now tussar has also started following neha's footsteps! he also has tarted fake laughing

Barunpia

Groupbie

Barunpia

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Most irritating laugh ever and tushar exp are painful to watch but kamiya and actors are good but the acts are not funny at all
Archana is best very genuine and cc is class apart

Shehreen_27

bhaironnath

bhaironnath

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Her laughter is similar to Archana's in CC.Only difference with Archana it seems natural and with Neha it seems contrived.That's why it grates on our nerves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.