26-12

Rashmi stop being a crybaby !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreya30456Randeepfan-Khush-..Jenny..Silentsoulslmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashmi stop being a crybaby !" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
totally agree with u.Rashmi doesn't trust Randeep at all.she believes all people on the world except Randeep.Angry i know itz very sensitive.but how can she believe those terrorists that they will spare Ritika alive?

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Randeepfan-Rashi

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I was bloody happy when Randeep blasts her ! Angry Clap she saw herself right that had Randeep not interfered not only her but her di definitely would have been torn to pieces with that bomb ! Silly
And yesterday she gave him a Bhashan that how police is selfish lazy irresponsible and blah blah Dead and today she herself wants Randeep to tell her that his personal friend is more to him than his security job of crores of other people ! ROFL Angry
How many times will she accuse him and tell a sorry and finish it !? Pinch
So glad he told her indirectly that she was being a royal pain by stickin to their friendship and not realizing about his problem ! Cool
Yesterday I wanted to ask her woman you really want Lakhs of other women in a state like your bhabhi? Orphaned kids like half orphaned mitthu? Or just directly no more like your dad and bro? Angry

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 15 February 2013 at 1:56pm

Randeepfan

Goldie

Randeepfan

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Rashmi only want randeep for finding her sis.She never cares for him.I felt very bad when she said all those hateful words to him.Poor guy paying for his frndship with her.She herself saw that after getting the pendant those ppl wanted to kill her and ritika.Had randeep not saved them they would have died but still she is acting like a dumb.

Shreya30456

Shreya30456

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
i seriously hate her for accusing randeep for everything n in yesterday episode she had again hurted him

Rahule05

Rahule05

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.