Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Romance = high Trp

.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
trps go high cuz of Romance 

i just dont get da cvs they dont make any sense every other show have high trp cuz of Romance 
they decide to show boring tracks  instead of romance, whats wrong with them bare shows have high trp cuz of romance 

SNS would only get high trps only if theres more Romance than boring old tracks 

do you guyz agree that Romance can only get trps high 

Edited by rucha123 - 14 February 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1XarinaNazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Actually I do notLOL

Sorry Rucha.. But SNS has always been a path breaker in the romance = trps mantra. The reason being that at 7:00, the set of viewers who see this story are very different. Oh yeah.. they love or should I say we love to see romance at times but not the over the top ones.. Rather, I have a feeling that this set of viewers like to see the bickering and dynamics between the family members more than just romance..Smile Just my PoV..

If you see tracks like the Achar track and the ones where there were more drama had high TRPs when compared to romance as such. So my take is, more drama, more KK revealing and UrShi exposure - Higher the TRPs

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Archana-.ChammakChallo.XarinaNazimKiDewanipikiiichuu

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Harini, the trps would go straight through the roof if Urshi kks come out in the open.  Cvs are twilts.  If only they knew, if only Evil Smile LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Archana-.ChammakChallo.Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i could wish cvs shows romance instead of KKs...like other shows they all celebrating romance on large scale.. Only our Cvs are busy in showing stupid KK n just 2 mins VD romance tarka.. Smile hope our cvs also understand this mantra of increasing trps.. Ermm

but yeah as Harini said all problem was time slot 7pm didnt allow to cvs shows much amount of romance so they scerifice on tiny wenny romantic scene rather long n oozing moment like other shows.. Confused or i guess SnS viewers like family drama instead of romance.. Like RGB track n bhuj track when SnS get hight trps.. Smile

Edited by -GiNa- - 14 February 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-.ChammakChallo.Justlikethat1Xarina

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Harini, the trps would go straight through the roof if Urshi kks come out in the open.  Cvs are twilts.  If only they knew, if only Evil Smile LOL

They are idiots Xari and I am going to go on saying this for the times to come. Evil Smile.CVs are a bunch of mad fools. .they just do not know how much the TRPs will sky rocket if the KKs come out.. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-.ChammakChallo.Xarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

They are idiots Xari and I am going to go on saying this for the times to come. Evil Smile.CVs are a bunch of mad fools. .they just do not know how much the TRPs will sky rocket if the KKs come out.. Smile
It has been my mantra for some time.  Maybe they will get the idea and then again, maybe I will find love TongueLOL

-Archana-.ChammakChallo.Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

It has been my mantra for some time.  Maybe they will get the idea and then again, maybe I will find love TongueLOL

It will take years Xari.. You can hope for something good only in the next century.. Dead Finding love.. Let me see.. If they can show Alka getting really nasty now and then be the greedy woman UrShi are trying to project her as then and added to that if she can make Rashi jump through hoops to hide her nasty secret and yet fail.. then.. maybe.. maybe.. let me see Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-.ChammakChallo.

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Agree with all nice family drama and good story line are key to high TRP only those kind of shows rock TRP chart then shows with long oozing romantic dramas Smile at the same time cv's have to understand it doesn't mean they have to only show romance once in a month time even they don't show oozing romance between couples wish at least they show everyday happening between couples like discussing about the day taking care of kids together going out once in a while Tongue there are other so many Interesting things happen in family  but all the time cv's only foucs is on kkAngry and this track they are making it more worse Angry

.ChammakChallo.Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Go to top