Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shabinah786

shabinah786

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Well done CVClap Jeeka got married on Valentines day and it looks it's like true love isn't it!!!!!! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteryluckyAlJafflpv24..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..meerubzaraVIMAL.M-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeeka got married on valentines day!" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysterylucky

Groupbie

mysterylucky

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
yeh, so SHAADI MUBARAKROFLROFLROFL

ohh, too bad its not a normal coupleWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabinah786lpv24..PlayfulKiss..VIMAL.M-RK_Ki_Biwi-

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
good move by cvs--

v day belongs to jeeka.

Edited by 100raj - 14 February 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteryluckyshabinah786lpv24..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterylucky

n they'll  celebrate their first Valentine's in Graveyard...LOL Normal couple toh hai nahi..LOL 
Jeekians ko Shadi  mubarak ho...Tongue Party 

But I was thinking Jeet zinda raha toh Ana ko kya gift dega ?Embarrassed
One liter wali blood ki bottle.ROFL
New guitar  LOL
or new Footwears..ROFL
or boxing gloves..He's a boxer na..LOL

Edited by Vasishtha - 14 February 2013 at 12:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

piapriyamysteryluckyshabinah786muktha_cutelpv24..Bournville....PlayfulKiss..VIMAL.M

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i think Rano should just marry that guy and move to canada...a doofus or vampire is bad by themselves but together...jeet is not worth it...plus my hubby is already mesmerized of anamika, so as long as she is occupied...we are safe..LOL I hope fingers and toes crossed, although there are churails in all parts of the world...know and seen them...!

what hurts me is that i am a devotee of God but how they overportray it that she will save the day and then people who do not understand misunderstand God and its divine ways of working...

rano and bebe are just getting on my nerves now period...ms know it alls...nani is more realistic acting...like some of my relatives...but rano needs to cut down on overacting and ms know it all...maybe she should join cid now...and merge the 2 shows for an episode or something...just my personal opinions...no offence intended to any actors...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24..Bournville..elasinghromaila

mysterylucky

Groupbie

mysterylucky

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vasishtha

Originally posted by mysterylucky

n they'll  celebrate their first Valentine's in Graveyard...LOL Normal couple toh hai nahi..LOL 
Jeekians ko Shadi  mubarak ho...Tongue Party 

But I was thinking Jeet zinda raha toh Ana ko kya gift dega ?Embarrassed
One liter wali blood ki bottle.ROFL
New guitar  LOL
or new Footwears..ROFL
or boxing gloves..He's a boxer na..LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

shabinah786

shabinah786

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

i think Rano should just marry that guy and move to canada...a doofus or vampire is bad by themselves but together...jeet is not worth it...plus my hubby is already mesmerized of anamika, so as long as she is occupied...we are safe..LOL I hope fingers and toes crossed, although there are churails in all parts of the world...know and seen them...!

what hurts me is that i am a devotee of God but how they overportray it that she will save the day and then people who do not understand misunderstand God and its divine ways of working...

rano and bebe are just getting on my nerves now period...ms know it alls...nani is more realistic acting...like some of my relatives...but rano needs to cut down on overacting and ms know it all...maybe she should join cid now...and merge the 2 shows for an episode or something...just my personal opinions...no offence intended to any actors...
JUST A QUESTION DEAR, DO U THINK CHURAIL REALLY EXIST IN REAL LIFE?

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
dont they...? seen them come in all forms and shapes...women and men, all out to destroy others for their personal happiness!

people who are self centered and want attention 24/7 and emotionally drain you out to the last drop of blood to satisfy their personal agendas...

food for thought!

saints and devils...all on earth in all shapes and forms...faith is one thing that keeps me going and my personal mantra is that you do not do to others what you dont want done to yourself...

and that if you are good to others, there is a divine spirit that will help you...but they did not portray they well...too much of an emotional clutch...just my pov...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJafflpv24..Bournville..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.