Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love RD and his superb acting and dancing, and I loved his character when he was introduced! The arrogant, dashing, confident and aggressive businessman. I loved the change in him over time when he became a little soft on things, and imbibed an Indianness that was endearing. I also loved his no-nonsense attitude to work and business dealings. I also loved his relationship with his father ( which is non-existent on the show now) and his invisible one with his mother and the attachment he has with her memories. It is only what the CV's have done to this character by two-timing and then giving into a measly deal and now dishonoring his marriage, that has put me off Arjun forever, until he jolts out of his dream land and look at reality in the eye and gets his act sorted. RD has been playing the role so well, but I do wish that the CV's use his talent a little more responsibly and give him a character to be proud of. He has been literally wasted in these post-leap episodes with pained looks, and all the happiness washed out of his face and lookign glum all the time. Poor RD, being so youn and having to play a spineless husband and pining jeejaji. I hope he walks out like Anki and bags a great new youth oriented show with a much stronger character to play. I am sure most TV directors are willing to take him in right now and ride on his popularity. 

RD was outstanding in JDJ and it was very unfortunate he did not win. I was super unhappy about that, but I am very glad he got to showcase his talent and went up to the final 3. 

The guy seems down to earth in his interviews and seems very fun loving and nice guy overall, which is what I think is very hard to find in today's world. Sushant Singh Rajput, Hiten Tejwani and now RD, all 3 have been very popular in their own right but still have a nonchalant attitude about stardom and their interviews show their humble nature. 

Wishing RD a lot more success and hopefully we will see him in bollywood just like SSR! 
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

Anyone thr

Hii Palak  🤗
bonibright thumbnail
Rithvik Dhanjani is soon going to be seen as  a host in Zee's new reality show India's Best Bramebaaz .

Having celebrated the singing and dancing talents of the masses and made heroes out of India's common man, Zee TV is all set to provide a national platform for India's acting talent! A pioneer at unique, homegrown non-fiction formats like 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' and 'Dance India Dance' that have captured the pulse of the audience, Zee TV is now back with a brand-new reality show with a differentiated concept. Aptly titled 'India's Best Dramebaaz', the talent hunt show will put children in the age range of 5-12 years through a series of tasks and challenges that will groom them as actors and test their creativity, spontaneity and acting ability.

And if it's an acting talent hunt show for kids one is talking about, who better to host it than popular actors who are great with kids? TV heartthrobs Rithvik Dhanjani and Ragini Khanna have been roped in to host Zee TV's India's Best Dramebaaz.

In a short span of time since Pavitra Rishta took its 20 year leap and the focus shifted to the younger generation, Rithvik has endeared himself to the audiences across India as the young and dashing Arjun. His power-packed dance performances across special episodes of Zee TV's fiction shows and the annual awards ceremony 'Zee Rishtey Awards' as also his successful stint on a dance reality show have earned him the status of a television heartthrob.

Ragini shot to fame with her winsome smile and her confident, outspoken roles across a host of television shows. Her infectious energy as the host of reality shows and her own stints as a contestant across singing and dance reality shows made her an instant hit at the dinner table across Indian households. Niece to Bollywood's comedy king Govinda, Ragini is an entertainer no less.

About taking on the show, Ragini said, ''After my stint on Star Ya Rockstar last year where I was given a platform to showcase the singer within me, I am back for a second innings on Zee TV -This time as the host of a show that's bound to be really high on its cuteness quotient. We're talking about kids here ' and those with a flair for drama at that ' you can only imagine the amount of fun we will have through the making of this show. The show presents a win-win situation for me ' I just love kids. The kind of talent we have seen so far is overwhelming ' they're such cute kids and they talk so much especially when they speak about their parents' their innocence is adorable and is bound to tug at one's heartstrings!''

Rithvik said, ''My current role on Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta has been widely appreciated and the show remains one of the top rated shows on the channel. When they approached me to host 'India's Best Dramebaaz', it was difficult for me to turn down their offer. I am getting an opportunity to interact with so many talented children and the audience will get to see a more easygoing, fun-loving aspect of my personality.''

India's Best Dramebaaz premieres on Saturday, 23rd February at 9 PM and will air on Sat-Sun at 9 :00 PM only on Zee TV.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonibright

Rithvik Dhanjani is soon going to be seen as  a host in Zee's new reality show India's Best Bramebaaz .

Having celebrated the singing and dancing talents of the masses and made heroes out of India's common man, Zee TV is all set to provide a national platform for India's acting talent! A pioneer at unique, homegrown non-fiction formats like 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' and 'Dance India Dance' that have captured the pulse of the audience, Zee TV is now back with a brand-new reality show with a differentiated concept. Aptly titled 'India's Best Dramebaaz', the talent hunt show will put children in the age range of 5-12 years through a series of tasks and challenges that will groom them as actors and test their creativity, spontaneity and acting ability.

And if it's an acting talent hunt show for kids one is talking about, who better to host it than popular actors who are great with kids? TV heartthrobs Rithvik Dhanjani and Ragini Khanna have been roped in to host Zee TV's India's Best Dramebaaz.

In a short span of time since Pavitra Rishta took its 20 year leap and the focus shifted to the younger generation, Rithvik has endeared himself to the audiences across India as the young and dashing Arjun. His power-packed dance performances across special episodes of Zee TV's fiction shows and the annual awards ceremony 'Zee Rishtey Awards' as also his successful stint on a dance reality show have earned him the status of a television heartthrob.

Ragini shot to fame with her winsome smile and her confident, outspoken roles across a host of television shows. Her infectious energy as the host of reality shows and her own stints as a contestant across singing and dance reality shows made her an instant hit at the dinner table across Indian households. Niece to Bollywood's comedy king Govinda, Ragini is an entertainer no less.

About taking on the show, Ragini said, ''After my stint on Star Ya Rockstar last year where I was given a platform to showcase the singer within me, I am back for a second innings on Zee TV -This time as the host of a show that's bound to be really high on its cuteness quotient. We're talking about kids here ' and those with a flair for drama at that ' you can only imagine the amount of fun we will have through the making of this show. The show presents a win-win situation for me ' I just love kids. The kind of talent we have seen so far is overwhelming ' they're such cute kids and they talk so much especially when they speak about their parents' their innocence is adorable and is bound to tug at one's heartstrings!''

Rithvik said, ''My current role on Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta has been widely appreciated and the show remains one of the top rated shows on the channel. When they approached me to host 'India's Best Dramebaaz', it was difficult for me to turn down their offer. I am getting an opportunity to interact with so many talented children and the audience will get to see a more easygoing, fun-loving aspect of my personality.''

India's Best Dramebaaz premieres on Saturday, 23rd February at 9 PM and will air on Sat-Sun at 9 :00 PM only on Zee TV.

Cant wait to see RD hosting.. I am sure he will do a fabulous job like he did to all of his work. A very talented person. I see his bright chances of entering into Bollywood.
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manoshono

Cant wait to see RD hosting.. I am sure he will do a fabulous job like he did to all of his work. A very talented person. I see his bright chances of entering into Bollywood.

Me too,waiting for IBD eagerly,Anum..😛
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ooohh ! RD AT :)) congo on the 1st, def sure we'll get this oon to a hundred in no time :))
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshaaax3.

ooohh ! RD AT :)) congo on the 1st, def sure we'll get this oon to a hundred in no time :))

Eshuuu  🤗
Waiting for ur banner  😛  😳
bonibright thumbnail

Valentine's Day Special: Rapid fire with TV stars

• Tags:
    • TV stars
    • Valentine's Day
By TellychakkarTeam 14 Feb 2013 - 19:36
Print
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

When you think of Valentine's Day you conjure up the images of a cheeky Cupid, roses, chocolates, beautifully handwritten love letters, snappy romantic smses and cuddling up with your somebody special by the sea side or taking a walk hand-in-hand with your beloved on the misty mountains.

And you favourite TV stars are no different and they also love to spend this "affection" filled day with extreme gaiety.

But what is love without the element of fun and masti. So, on Valentine's Day, we decided to play a rapid fire round with your favourite TV celebs. Let's see how they answered...

• Rithvik Dhanjani

Love letters or love smses?
    Love smses.
    Is Cupid's arrow an instrument of love or a destructive weapon?
    An instrument of love (if dealt with carefully).
    Roses or chocolates?
    Roses (I like to give them).
    Best venue for a honeymoon- the sea side or mountains?
    Sea side. 

Edited by bonibright - 11 years ago
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Excuse me BONI!!!! Why is my name not there??? Its very much understood... no need for me to click "LIKE"

Also please add Vila  and Jyothi

Erm... excuse me MIss Ashlaika - are you forgetting someone?? 🤔

😆

Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great job on this thread ladies 👏